/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texting a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: VOSAVaJ.png (196KB, 837x600px) Image search: [Google]
VOSAVaJ.png
196KB, 837x600px
Like in title.
>How to text a guy to make him interested in the convo >How to know when he feels bothered or bored?
>Or not trxt and wait for his move first?
>>
>>18431161
>fapped in my bathroom
Fucking lost it, kek.
>>
>>18431161
You know what conveys more information than a text? A human voice, ask if you can call him in a text.
>>
>>18431178
I'm way to shy for that
>>
Vump
>>
>>18431161
Text him this - let's talk on the phone but keep the conversation to under 2 minutes
>>
>>18431509
How does it help?
>>
One word replies or if it's been over 15 minutes and he doesn't reply is usually a sign on uninterest. Find a common interest you two may have whether it be a funny video or music or even memes you guys could talk about would be potential conversation starter into just a regular conversation
>>
>>18431602
>if it's been over 15 minutes
Lol kids these days.
15 fucking minutes? Are you kids glued to your fucking phones?

If he puts effort into his texts, that means he likes you.
>>
I have this same problem. Lots of people seem to have no idea how to initiate a conversation with a stranger if there are no visual social cues. They haven't spent the same amount of time communicating online that your or I have.

I actually don't know a solution to this, but...maybe you could try getting them on some sort of voice chat/phone service, or getting them on a date. Then they would know how to carry out a normal fucking conversation.
>>
>>18431663
How is this "effort" supposed to look?
>>
>>18431228
then suffer, stupid

>>18431527
he's telling you to use marketing tactics. eventually you have to make the shift to using socially pleasant things, but sometimes marketing tactics need to be employed first.

>>18431663
>kids and technology these days
disregard this post

but if the person you're trying to converse with doesn't know how to talk without visual cues, then you should try to switch to a voice service, video service, or a date in person

>I'm too shy for that tee hee
then suffer
>>
>>18431682
I'm literally too shy. When I speak on the phone with him my voice breaks I stutter or make all kids of errors

I know its retarded, I dont know how to overcome it
>>
>things that never happened
>>
>>18431692
that's because you're overly sheltered and sinking into a little comfort zone

I doesn't afraid of anything, but if I stayed inside long enough (guess some poor fucker would have to bring me food and shit), I would eventually become agoraphobic. it might take months, but I'm sure you have been sheltered/sheltering yourself for a long time if you can't have a phone conversation.

the only way to solve the agoraphobia or phone phobia or anything is by exposure. so again, be intelligent or don't be intelligent and suffer. it's really not my loss either way.

the only way to break the ohhhh no I'm scared senpai is to just talk on the phone. the only reason you're scared is because you trap yourself in a little comfort zone.
>>
if this guy doesn't turn out to be interested, you can always talk to me, a real nibba
>>
>>18431527
If you are boring and very little to say or limited social skills then 2 minutes will minimize your lack of impact. Also no matter how boring you are he'll want to have another boring 2 minute conversation.
>>
>>18431741
I thought you were trying to make the offer look more attractive, regardless of how long the conversation will actually be, because that would seem smarter to me.

saying
>oh just five minutes or so
1. makes the offer less imposing
2. gives him the option of saying, "you know I really do need to go" after five minutes

but really we are just micromanaging when the real problem is that OP is phone phobic and sheltered

I've never met a socially active girl who can't land at least a pleasant guy. females are in much higher demand for some reason.
>>
>>18431741
My only tip, is don't have a generic "Hi", "How was your day", "How are you" everytime, if you're ever gonna do that, only do it first time, but usually that kind of questions only lead the relationship into boring casual-ishness. Try to keep things fun/get closer to him, show interest, and make it fun for both sides.
>>
>>18431817
Any idea how to get closer to him??

I feek so oointless at this... maybe I should become a nun
>>
>>18431843
In chat i assume, as i said don't be linearly-casual, keep things fun, and get the chat on the right direction; propose (indirectly) conversation topics , instead of saying "Do you like cats", say "Ouch, my cat just broke X", that should keep a new-fresh conversation ongoing, after that you just gotta be honest/dont let the chat get too sour (humor!)
>>
>>18431843
just ask him directly to fuck you, if he's a real man, he will fuck your brains out unless you are an uggo or a fatty
>>
>>18431905
Of course, if getting fucked was your endgame you can just be direct
>>
>>18431917
Its not about the fuck
>>
>>18431228
I'm really fucking shy too, but I still ask if whoever I'm texting wants to meet up and talk or call. Hearing what someone has to say is better than just reading it
>>
>>18432057
Then don't waste his time. If you aren't willing to give pussy when you meet him, don't bother with him.
>>
>>18432088
I'm didn't mean ir like that
Eventually yes. But I don't want just sex
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.