[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello conservative people. Why is it that the more red flags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Cw7UOfVUcAAFDcN.jpg large.jpg (179KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Cw7UOfVUcAAFDcN.jpg large.jpg
179KB, 1024x1536px
Hello conservative people. Why is it that the more red flags I get, the more conservative guys seem to flock to me?

I've got breast implants, a bunch of tattoos and piercings, have purple hair with shaved sides of my head, and have no idea how many guys I've fucked. Why is it that the more messed up I get, the more these super straight laced conservative guys seem to want me?
>>
They probably think you are easy, no offense but it kinda sounds like it is the case
>>
Maybe the increased frequency is due to you being more and more of a degenerate slut and being easier to fuck rather than an increase in frequency of dudes flocking towards you because of increased attractiveness.
>>
>>18431153
They probably have saviour complex and wish to fix you and save you from your whorish ways.

Poor guys, that's all I can say.
>>
>>18431165
none taken. They don't approach me acting like they want to fuck though, more like they want to wife me which is totally not happening.
>>18431168
Sounds more likely. I just don't get it I guess.
>>
>>18431180
>They don't approach me acting like they want to fuck though, more like they want to wife me

Could you elaborate on how these two different approaches? Are they talking about having a relationship or something?
>>
>>18431153
boy, you'll be a pretty one when you hit 40
>>
>>18431153
You look like you're seeking attention with all that shit. They are just giving you what they think you want, so that maybe you'll give them what they want.
>>
>>18431188
For starters they don't make a move. Ever. Even If I straight up ask them if they want sex, they respond with something like that they wouldn't do that to me. They act like I've just bee waiting for a guy like them to come along so that I can suddenly transform into a proper lady. Pretty obvious though that's not the case.
>>
>>18431223
>they respond with something like that they wouldn't do that to me.
heh, people don't lie.
>I'd never just use you for sex
>have sex
>well i best be off.
>>
Perhaps as food for thought they would like to become, let's say more progressive but due to their beliefs are constricted. Perhaps they'd like something different, someone fun just to shake things up a little.
>>
>>18431223
If they don't want to have sex what exactly are they trying to get from you? Just go on dates? Eventually they must want to have sex
>>
>>18431223
Also, they could just be using you for practice human interaction. You could be a practice girl, to get them more comfortable with interacting with the women they really want.
>>
>>18431223
Maybe these people aren't as conservative as you think? Just because they don't have sleeves and gagues doesn't mean they can't be in to punk or liberalism or whatever
>>
>>18431223
Lol poor dudes have a bad case of a savior complex if that's the case.
I know because I kinda have a bit of a savior complex, but I'm not above railing the chick. Sex is fun.
Either way, you sound like you have your shit mostly together (nothing wrong with fucking a bunch of dudes) so I don't know who they are trying to save.
>>
Guys, OP is full of it. First of all, she's identifying these guys as conservatives because they aren't dressed like degenerates, when they could be Berniebros or SJWs or whatever.

Second of all, these guys, by her own admission, aren't making any move and are refusing sex. It seems like OP just assumes anyone who talks to her wants to have sex with her, such is her twisted outlook.
>>
File: 1461900214642.jpg (106KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461900214642.jpg
106KB, 900x900px
>>18432095
>>18431613
>>18431276
>>18431268
>>18431252
>>18431251
>>18431239
>>18431215
>>18431214
>>18431188
>>18431168
>>18431167
>>18431165

I'm honestly shocked at how easily you guys took this bait.

0/10
>>
>>18431153
I am not conservative. My whole family smokes weed and I grew up living on a houseboat. Yet if you look at my dating profile, then it will look like I am conservative and straight. That is intentional because I don't want to put off a lot of people by appearing too liberal.
I might message someone like you because I think we would get along, even though my profile looks conservative as fuck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.