[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with young people looking so mature? I keep getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: q342y9trf5h3ogtnt4.jpg (410KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
q342y9trf5h3ogtnt4.jpg
410KB, 2048x1536px
What's up with young people looking so mature? I keep getting tricked into thinking that those that look almost or over 30 are actually under 25. Will they look like shite after they actually reach 30?

pic related how the fuck is she only 18? Are men into this?
>>
>>18430685
I love it when I'm talking to a girl, thinking she's 25ish, only to found put she's still 18-19. It's hot.
>>
>>18430685
I think your statement is a generalization however some girls and guys do this to look older. They want to be viewed as more mature and not look like a teenager. Then when they're 30, they'll try to look 20. It's also used to get into bars or clubs without getting carded but that doesn't always work. Just be careful, if they're phony on the outside they're probably phony on the inside.
>>
they look like that thanks to shit health.
i'm 29 and i get mistaken for a school girl pretty often. i take that over looking old every day.
>>
I wish they didn't throw their innocence out the window so early and fast. I think innocence can be sexy, they have plenty of time to grow and look older.
>>
>>18430685
Not sure what advice you're looking for

Youth =/= Beauty

Some girls look older, that doesn't make them ugly

>This thread just screams insecure woman looking for validation
>>
>>18430685

I think """"our generation"""" just doesn't really grow up. I saw this band yesterday and the singer is in his forties, but doesn't look like what one would expect a 40 year old to look like.

I've also noticed in some social groups 30 year olds aren't really expected to grow up, they still dress fashionably and their interests in music and movies is always changing. It is like age 16 - 35~ really doesn't have much different. And maybe as we get older that will change or stay the same.

For example, I saw a picture of my girlfriends dad the other day when he was 25. He was fat, balding, wearing a gold watch, had a white button up shirt tucked into his khaki pants, and he looked 40.

But, age isn't that big of a deal, OP. 18 isn't that young. What? do you want people to look like children for most of their lives? Are you anxious about growing older and looking older?
>>
>>18430794
>Youth =/= Beauty
Actually womens beauty is youth. Every beauty characteristic on a woman is there to show her age (blonde hair, no wrinkles, clear eyes and skin, nice titties, etc). That's womens evolutionary value. Don't delute yourself. Youth = Beauty.
>>
>>18430685
>What's up with young people looking so mature?
Kids wants to be adults, adults wants to be kids again.

Perhaps they're grooming themselves to be more mature for that reason. Do you remember when you were kid and tried to dress and act like adults?

Also, lifestyle choices contributed into faster/slower aging for some. Nowadays unhealthy fastfood hormones lifestyle might have something to do with this too.
>>
>>18430685
I'm 41 and i supposed to be bald or grey haired and have chickenlegs behind my eyes......but isn't. I still look like a 30something. It looks like i have Tom Cruise and Keanu Reeves' genes. It is true women age more than men. I remember months ago talking to a young woman in her mid 20's and her face looked wrinkled. So sad looking at that.
>>
File: IMG_2155.png (168KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2155.png
168KB, 400x480px
>>18430840
Thanks for reminding me that I can't be attractive when I grow up. Maybe I'll just an hero to avoid that.
>>
Different traits can make you look older than you are. Generally they won't age like milk because they'll just grow into their features. Obviously this doesn't apply to low skin quality or something like that, but many traits that make people seem older simply need to be grown into.
>>
>>18430840
If youth was beauty Jennifer Aniston would be considered ugly and flat-chested girls with no hips would be gawked at
>>
>>18430884
lose weight and try taking care of your body and skin. If you can't put in any effort to maintain your body how are you going to take care of anything else in life like a job, house, children, or a relationship? why should I invest myself in someone who can't take care of themselves?
>>
>>18430685

>pic related how the fuck is she only 18? Are men into this?
It's the makeup and yes men will fuck that.
>>
It's the makeup
>>
>>18431218
This, and their health.
It's hilarious seeing mid 20's British women who look, by most country's standards, well past 30; due to British girls caking themselves in cosmetics, eating unhealthy, and drinking alcohol from the age of 10.
>>
>>18431148
>Jennifer Aniston
She isn't beautiful, even with all that lifting (to hide wrinkles), hair dye (to hide her grey hair) and daily trainung (to hide her sagging skin).

Youth is fertility and fertility is what makes women beautiful. Simple biology. Face reality. There is a reason everybody wants to stay young - besides some old hags telling themselves that they are still beautiful just because they get some fuckbois to dust her batcave.

Also: flat chests and lack of hips is a sign of lacking feminity (fertility) as it usualy shows your value as mother (giving birth without dying and milk).

t. realistic female (in case you want to tell yourself I'm just asalty MGTOW)
>>
>>18431309
pic related

She's old. And so are people who still know her name and think she's hot.
>>
>>18431309
Youth is fertility and fertility is what makes women beautiful. Simple biology.
Unironically you're a loser. Reading about women online doesn't make you an expert. Stop adopting this pose, it's cringeworthy.
>>
Diet and stress.
>>
>>18431333
>Unironically you're a loser. Reading about women online doesn't make you an expert. Stop adopting this pose, it's cringeworthy.

It's always amusing how salty women get if faced with the true. btw:

>t. realistic female (in case you want to tell yourself I'm just asalty MGTOW)

In case you've to angry to read it completely.
>>
>>18431345
I'm actually a girl, not a dude pretending to be a woman like you. Please stop before you embarrass yourself further.
>>
>>18431347
Ah, yes. Keep telling yourself that everybody who speaks the uncomfortable true has to be a fatty basement dweller virgin eating tendies. Is it really so hard to accept that you're not as beautiful if you look old? I' mean I'm sorry. We all will have to deal with that fact. But acting like you do makes you the real loser, denying reality to live in their phantasie world.
>>
>>18431354
I didn't call you a basement dweller, a virgin, or a tendie eater. I said it's cringeworthy that you're pretending to be a woman on an anonymous internet forum, that's it.
You're peddling secondhand wisdom, not truth. You're like 19 years old at the earliest and it's embarrassing when a young guy does this type of thing. People see it from a mile away.
>>
>>18431218
Agreed. Make-up is the culprit. She looks like a teen when she gets out of the shower, then spends twenty minutes applying plaster and paint to her face to look like a late thirties burned out career woman with no personal life. Nothing wrong with that, people probably take her more serious when she looks old. It's a broken world, she's just trying to live in it.
>>
>>18431362
/adv/ is nearly 50/50 female due to it's nature. Nobody here needs to pretend. But it says much about your world view denying me my opinion because it's uncomfortable for women ( and which shows that even if you deny it, deep inside you know I'm speaking the true - otherwise you would not be as bothered).

I'm in my mid 20s. Happily married, so please stop making a foul out of yourself trying to attack my argument on some retarded gender grounds.
>>
>>18431372
Dude, you're making everyone here cringe. No one cares that your girlfriend is chubby and has big tits. It's fine that you prefer them but it's not based in biology.
>>
File: plebbit veri.jpg (39KB, 258x436px) Image search: [Google]
plebbit veri.jpg
39KB, 258x436px
>>18431378
>still going for the dude-argument
https://www.reddit.com/user/Kirschkernkissen/
>>
>>18431412
Posting some trap's pic proves nothing guy
>>
>>18431420
>trying so hard to not become Star Treks Monster of the week
>>
File: salt monster.jpg (82KB, 1087x953px) Image search: [Google]
salt monster.jpg
82KB, 1087x953px
>>18431425
forgot pic :^)
>>
>>18431158
For some, it's much easier to study, work, etc. than to look after themselves.
>>
>>18431158
No one's asking your fat ass to invest in them, chump.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.