[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oral Sex on Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: smug animu gril.jpg (14KB, 325x305px) Image search: [Google]
smug animu gril.jpg
14KB, 325x305px
Teach me how to be the best cuntsucker there is.

Women, tell me what you like, so I get a range of what women like.

Bonus: how do you like being touched?
>>
Best thing you can do is to not go down as I don't like oral. Hand works better than tongue
>>
Slow but steady wins the race. Start slow and gradually increase speed and intensity as she gets closer. Be consistent though. Nothing ruins an orgasm like jumping from one technique to another every 5 seconds. Also find the clit but don't handle it directly. Think of the clit like a hot dish and the clitoral hood as the oven mit that you handle it with.
>>
>>18430734
this one pretty much sums it up
>>
>>18430734
>Also find the clit but don't handle it directly. Think of the clit like a hot dish and the clitoral hood as the oven mit that you handle it with.

Nice.
>>
>>18430720
i agree with that anon that hands are better suited to make me orgasm.

nevertheless, oral feels really wonderful.

i like it when my bf steadily increases intensity and speed. first i need to be teased a bit. if i pull his head closer or push myself against him, that's very good.
i also like those long, warm, wet licks over my whole vagina to get me started.

i LOVE it if he plays with my nipples whilst licking me. actually, that one increases the speed of me orgasming a lot.

something very neat is face sitting. that way i can rub myself on his mouth however i need it. i can controle speed and intensity.

another thing he does, that drives me crazy is if he sucks on my clit. that just feels fucking awesome.
or when he "motorboats" my clit. hnggg.

i also really love it whe he uses his hands to play with my g spot or my anus.

hmm, what else? if he's also really turned on by what he's doing. that increases my fun a lot.
i also need to be freshly showered to be confident i taste yummy.
>>
>>18430734

What about tongue? It can't be applied directly to Mr. Clito either? Kinda like after a man has nutted, if you keep sucking?

That kind of sensitive?

Google says the average woman takes 20 minutes to come from oral, is that true?
>>
>>18430627
I don't really like it, but so far the only person that was any good at it basically used lots of saliva, and indeed, never suck the clit or roll your tongue on it directly. Also switch between using a relaxed, flat tongue and one that you point / use tension in.

As for being touched Im a big fan of soft strokes, gentle brushes as long as we are not in the process of having sex, and as you get more excited I like firm grabbing and being held down but that's personal taste.

Also before you go down, playing with tits is also a good one. Same guy who was gifted with his mouth down there also managed to make me cum just by doing things to my tits.
>>
>>18430742
depends on the woman. mine, yes. direct stimulation is mainly painfull. UNLESS i am already extremely horny and basically ready to cum.

yeah, that's about right. takes stamina to make a girl cum from oral.
>>
I find oral to be fucking disgusting. Even the best vaginas are disgusting.
>>
>>18430750
>never suck the clit
i actually really enjoy that. so op, try out everything and see what your girl likes.

seconding the tits thing. if you know how to play with my nipples, you're already halfway there.
>>
>>18430753
even you will grow up one day.
>>
>>18430627
>Caring about the girls pleasure
>>
>>18430771
Pope John-Paul the Second says you should.
>>
>>18430771
>not knowing that being able to please a girl will make her come back and beg for more and also get her to smear on the sexual rewards thick

what an pleb
>>
File: IMG_20170422_181903.jpg (18KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_181903.jpg
18KB, 400x225px
Am I the only guy that finds vaginas unaesthetic to look at and don't want to put my mouth near it?
>>
>>18430778
>Smear on the sexual rewards thick
No, once they cum they get lazy, just like we do.
>>
>>18430779
Im a girl and i think like that.
>>
>>18430752
>yeah, that's about right. takes stamina to make a girl cum from oral.

How do I train for that? Single for the moment.

What's a good approximation? Moist pastry?
>>
>>18430781
>lazy

that's called satisfied you moron.
i mean in the greater picture.
>>
>>18430783
get a grip mrs selfconscious
>>
>>18430779

Most guys and most honest girls find vaginas gross. They're gross, it's true.
>>
>>18430784
i don't think you can really train for it. i never licked a vagina myself, so idk what would be comparable. but don't worry, a girl worth your time will be patient enough to let you practice till you get there.

maybe some general mouth/tongue exercise to strengthen your muscles? there are tons of instructional vids on yt that are actually geared towards vocalists. nobody will know you actually use that to flick a clit.
>>
>>18430779
my bf thought the same. now he wants to go down on me every day.
guess it also has to do with the bond you have with the person attached to the vagina.
>>
>>18430779
I love them and like eating pussy.
>>
>>18430759
Did you fall for the 'genitals are attractive' meme
>>
>>18430851
>>18430753
>>18430779
>>18430796
>These are the """""""""""""men""""""""""""""" of the current generation
How do we fix the nu-male problem, /adv/?
>>
>>18430872
it'll fix itself because those guys will never reproduce
>>
>>18430750
>Same guy who was gifted with his mouth down there also managed to make me cum just by doing things to my tits.

Weird how women seem dificult to make cum, but then you can cum by proxy.

What the fuck?
>>
File: IMG_3409.jpg (71KB, 600x449px)
IMG_3409.jpg
71KB, 600x449px
>>18430750
>>
>>18430781
>No, once they cum they get lazy, just like we do.
You've been with the wrong women, bro.
>>
>>18430627
TALK TO YOUR PARTNER ABOUT WHAT THEY LIKE

Seriously, this is the answer to almost every sex question there is.
>>
>>18430750
I love giving oral but I always end up lacerating the strip of flesh under my tongue on my bottom teeth. This happens especially with a pointed or reaching tongue.

If I do it for too long I end up with a swollen and bloody tongue. I do it as part of foreplay and during sex but I'd like to find a solution if you guys have any suggestions.
>>
read your girl OP. like this thread shows, they're all different. frankly don't listen to what a girl tells you before hand listen to her while you're doing it. some general tips, gradually increase intensity, suck on the clit, don't forget the lips, don't try to tongue fuck her pussy, humming can be good, enjoy your work. you have to read her reactions to what you're doing, no one here can tell you about your girl or what she's going to like and she might not know either. something I like doing is really trying to stretch out a girl's orgasm. so if I've just made her cum from eating her out I might finger her and keep her going and squirming while I get a condom on if i don't already (note this can be really tricky if she's orgasming hard, and plus the whole one handed thing) and then fuck her and see how long I can just keep her going and then just try to get her orgasming over and over. I tend to last over 30 minutes though so this might not work for a lot of guys idk.

>tfw really good at eating pussy
>no woman to eat out

>managed to make me cum just by doing things to my tits.
first time this happened I thought the girl was lying.
>>
so where am i supposed to lick to make you orgasm

like same place for 1 min till you orgasm

where is that spot

after forplay and teasing etc
>>
>>18430741
Couldnt have said it better myself!
>>
>>18434469
then shut the fuck up Jesus Christ
>>
STORY TIME

>be me
>go to hotel with new lover
>hours of making out, kissing, etc, beforehand, we're gods at it
>once in hotel room
>nervous
>focus solely on being hard without having to work myself manually
>making out is tense because it's just a step before the main event
>get naked eventually
>start getting in
>start fucking
>she shouts with every thrust
>very reactive just like I expected her to be
>doggy
>she shouts more and more
>I keep thrusting like mad since she's loving it and sounds about to come
>doesn't come
>minutes go by
>I'm getting exhausted
>it's becoming a stamina event
>"this woman will never come"
>eventually she tells me it hurts a bit
>I stop
>embarrassment
>we shower separately and sleep

>turns out her cries were only pain, as she had a wound there but didn't tell me about it
>hates me now and thinks I brutalised her like a bitch
>>
>tfw went down on a girl for the first time in my life
Didn't taste like I thought it would but god damn is it fun. Smell drives me crazy.
>>
>>18430779
I don't like it easier. Personally I hate the taste as it tastes like a sweaty sour roast beef sandwich. Dunno why all these "alpha" faggots think it's boss to go down on a chick. Nah senpai. Getting my dick sucked without expecting any return is boss. I'm sure she feels the same way when she makes you go down on her but won't suck you off.
>>
>>18430890
So only niggas eating pussy are getting laid? Dipshit pls. You really think guys who are running shit are out there eating pussy? No my friend, it's quite the opposite.
>>
>>18430627
As a guy, all I can say is my ex gf (THE NASTY FUCKER) used to love fingers with oral clitoris play and she squirted with that.

Give it a go. It's good fun
>>
>>18430779
>Am I the only guy that finds vaginas unaesthetic to look at and don't want to put my mouth near it?

Yes.
>>
>>18430734
Tf is the difference between the clit and the clit hood; you saying these chicks need to be circumcized?
>>
File: 020816.jpg (227KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
020816.jpg
227KB, 680x962px
Alright anons, I'll put my two cents in here.
So when you're doing mouth to south, I like to think teasing and consistency.
Starting out, don't just dive in, play with her nippers for awhile, and while you've got your mouth on her boob, run your hand up her leg softly, kind of teasing your way to her vagina. But don't touch!
Then slowly move down, taking your time, and when you get down there, just wait a couple seconds, and slowly breathe, first over her thigh, then the vagina, and, again, slowly stick your tongue unto her.
And this is where is gets simple, let your tongue just search upwards until you find the clit, or thereabouts. Find a rythym that she responds to (and you'll know when she's responding). You're going to want to speed up, but dont; just think of that fucking owl asking "how many licks?" Not too fast, not too slow and just keep doing it. It may take awhile, but DON'T EVER STOP until she's screamed and is about to take crush your head between her thighs.

Good luck guys. The ladies advice on here is prob better, but I wanted to chip in
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.