[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So whenever I interact with a girl or text them, I have used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (373KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
373KB, 700x700px
So whenever I interact with a girl or text them, I have used "well if you're lucky, maybe me and you will do x one day..." and they always go "oh yea yea we'll see ;)" or some variation

This time I'm texting a girl and she actually said "ahahahah oh yeah?? How exactly do I get lucky enough for that?" I instantly got a hard on and now I can't think straight. Help a brotha out and drop your wittiest replies
>>
>>18430591
Without knowing what x is how are we supposed to give a good response?
>>
>>18430591
Be honest, tell her what you saw on her.
>>
>>18430596
X in this case Is her coming over to make waffles, using a recipe I made up. And she wanted to know my recipe
>>
>>18430609
>me posting a picture of myself making protein waffles

> what's your waffle recipe
> it's some next level stuff, can you handle it? [wink emoji]
> pretty sure I can [smirk emoji]
> it's blah
>i don't have half that shit [upside down head emoji ]
> then go get it [upside down head emoji] or if you're lucky maybe you can come over and make some with me
> I'm lazyyyyy and hahaha yeah?? How do I become lucky enough to do that?
>>
>>18430591

They want you to take charge. Basically, they want you to stop being a pussy. The girls you're talking to don't want to come out and say "come fuck me you Adonis." They want you to say "I'm going to come fuck you"

This is all metaphorical. Don't actually text a girl "I'm going to come fuck you"
>>
>>18430675
Right right. So what do I text?
>>
>>18430612
text back.

"not by being lazy wink wink. if you can be here by ((time)) up i might also treat you to some maple sirupe"
>>
>>18430776
That's not bad. A little forward for my style
>>
>>18430873
because of the sirupe? come on, it's just banter. she can take that as auggestive as she wants it.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (23KB, 301x320px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
23KB, 301x320px
this guy raped my lil sis help plz
>>
>>18430900
fuck off with your whore sister
>>
>>18430899
I mean, outside of class we've never actually hung out. And we just started chatting again because long story short I told her to fuck off a few years ago for acting like a flaky college girl. We recently bumped into each other to the gym and she came and gave me a big hug
>>
>>18430912
all or nothing.
>>
>>18430914
I'll say...
"by not being lazy ;) I guess if you're here before the sun rises I can put in a little extra protein to start your day right lol"

She's Muslim and it's Ramadan senpai
>>
>>18430925
that's even more sexual than what i suggested. but if you think that's better, go for it.
>>
fantastic work OP. For the first time on 4chan someone actually gets it right. Good luck on getting the sex
>>
>>18430930
Well fuck me man. I don't know lol
>>
>>18430934
fucking hit send! you got nothing to lose. do it for mankind.
>>
>>18430934
DO IT. AND POST RESULTS AND SCREENSHOTS
>>
>>18430945
This is snapchat. I don't wanna screen a conversation on snap lol
>>
>>18430591
Why don't you come over and find out how lucky you are?
>>
>>18430900
Call the police.
>>
>>18430761

Just play along dude. You don't have to be overly flirty. If they're flirting with you they're obviously already interested. So you don't need to worry about how to act because they already dig you. Do you get what I mean? When they get flirty just go with it. Ask them questions when they give you bullshit responses like "we'll see ;)" or "one day ;)" Don't sit on it and let them pick a day. Ask what day or how you're going to see.
>>
>>18430612
Text her a picture of your baby dick. Drives the girls insane
>>
>>18430900
Rape, rape?
Or Rape, she enjoyed it and changed her mind about it after some days after?
It's more than likely you are the slut and are tricking people to do your skanky errands.
>>
She wrote"haha yeah?? I can't tell if you're joking or not lololol"
>>
This is cringy. Is this girl retarded? Are you, OP?
>>
>>18431269
Haha righty. I'm not gonna be overly forward with a girl I barely know/barely have hung out with
>>
>>18431365
Doubt she's retarded. I think she's just a typical indecisive college girl
>>
>>18431371
I'm a college girl too and I don't act or write like this...
>>
>>18431373
Well I don't know then lol.
I guess I don't know what to reply
>>
My guess from this exchange is that her confusion comes from "oh this is a guy from class who's nice now I'm not sure if he's being forward" lol
>>
>>18431474

I could say... "how lucky are you feeling" "what do you think"... What else can I say that isn't creepy and not too forward?
>>
>>18431656
Why not be forward?

"Come on over, maybe we can both get lucky"

Be clear about what you want. Nobody wants a wishy-washy guy.
>>
My guess from this exchange is that her confusion comes from "oh this is a guy from class who's nice now I'm not sure if he's being forward" lol
>>
>>18430591
Best way to handle that is don't text them that shit: say to them in person so they have to react on the spot.
>>
>>18432552
Yeah I'm usually saying it in person but... I figured given the context I might as well throw it out there.

Anyway update:
Her: can't tell if you're joking lololol
Me: yeah girl. Super serious
Her: upside down head emoji x3
>>
>>18430900
HOLY CRAP THAT'S MY BROTHER'S FRIEND'S SISTER'S BOYFRIEND'S TWIN BROTHER'S ADDRESS.
>>
>>18432705
play it a little cooler you make this too easy for her make yourself too accessible you serve as nothing more than a quick social media ego boost.

and strike when the iron is hot OP send a time and a place, her answer will determine whether you're wasting your time or not
>>
>>18430776
>>18430899
it's "syrup" you mong. the fuck do they teach kids these days?
>>
>>18433682
Fuck
You're right.

I sent after response:
When do you wanna come learn?
She said: when do you want me to come over? Hahahaha

Me several hours later: come over this weekend

I shoulda been more coy. But. Guess we'll see what she replies
>>
>>18434579
Maybe she just wants waffles op
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.