[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inappropriate touching of boobs in public. Giving someone the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: a84x6p3_460s_v1.jpg (78KB, 460x608px) Image search: [Google]
a84x6p3_460s_v1.jpg
78KB, 460x608px
Inappropriate touching of boobs in public.

Giving someone the middle finger in regular conversation.

Telling someone to 'fuck off' in response to a question.

Calling someone a 'fucking moron'

Bad language in every sentence.

>Does this sound like an abusive relationship?

Tl:dr
I was out with my gf and her friend and her boyfriend. Her friend's bf exhibited all these behaviours. Worst part for me was that MY gf literally pretended not to notice or laughed it off, which I thought was quite shocking. WTF?
>>
oh yeah, also.. these two people recently got engaged too...! wtf is wrong with the world. I have never seen such disrespect towards a women before.
>>
>>18430486
What are you doing on 4Chan?
>>
>>18430481
Not your battle OP but doesn't sound like you made a good choice picking your gf
>>
>>18430481
>Inappropriate touching of boobs in public
Bad
>Giving someone the middle finger in regular conversation.
Bad
>Telling someone to 'fuck off' in response to a question.
Bad
>Calling someone a 'fucking moron'
Bad
>Bad language in every sentence.
Bad
Yes

>Worst part for me was that MY gf literally pretended not to notice or laughed it off, which I thought was quite shocking. WTF?

Love blinds us. Sometimes it even tricks us into thinking that bad things are good because love is behind them. But bad things are just bad. If your gf and her friend are close, she might believe it's more important to show support for her friend than speak up about it. If you really want to help, try to convince your girlfriend to talk to her friend.
>>
>>18430481
Sounds like your gf has a little crush on her friends bf
>>
>>18430481
Have you tried talking to your gf about this? The thing is, while it's easy to blow it off now it just makes the inevitable harder. This is inappropriate behavior that you do not want one around. Think about having this down the road s few years? Married, maybe with children? Is this the kind of person you want in your life and to spend time with? You and your gf need to evaluate the type of people you associate with. Your gf needs to tell her friend the boundaries. You do not want to spend time with her bf because of his behavior. She'll either dump the bf or your gf. Either way, the issue gets resolved.
>>
>>18430645

No need to take it this far yet. You don't need to dump your girl.
>>
>>18430719
Maybe not dump her yet but this is a warning shot for OP that his gf is entertained by uncouth behavior in public most would be appalled by.
>>
>>18430733

What makes you think his girlfriend isn't appalled? Because she didn't show it outwardly? Because she didn't flip the table and say "you're an asshole"? OP didn't do any of these things either so what makes him better? Not knocking OP either, I'm just trying to say it's more complicated than that.
>>
>>18430800
She laughed, encouraging the behavior. The guy had an approving audience.
>>
>>18430814

What are you supposed to do when your friend is with someone who's bad for them? Life isn't as black and white as you think.

A great friend of mine just went back to a man who has abused and neglected her. I'm worried he will treat my friend like shit. But what am I supposed to do? I can only support and talk to my friend.
>>
>>18430820
You sure as shit don't enable them by supporting bad behavior and that's a long way from having a private conversation expressing her concern for her friend. I doubt you would giggle and laugh at your friends bf's abusive behavior.
>>
>>18430831

You didn't answer my question. What are you supposed to do?
>>
>>18430841
>>18430831

OP is here because he wants help. The answer isn't "dump your girlfriend." Why don't we help him figure out a solution to help everyone involved instead of just OP?
>>
>>18430841
yes I did. OP's gf should have a private conversation with her friend IF she is concerned and when confronted with behavior that makes her uncomfortable DON'T ENCOURAGE MORE OF IT.
>>
>>18430845
OP can't make his gf not be entertained by this guy. He can't change who she is so he has two choices. Live with it and shut up or get away from someone that is his polar opposite. During their outing OP was the only one that had a bad time, the others were on the same page.
>>
>>18430865
>>18430855

This is why my answer to begin with was to talk to his girlfriend about it.
>>
>>18430874
Honestly, talk about what? She had fun and OP was miserable because OP knows how to act in public and not disrespect women.
>>
>>18430886
>she had fun

Dude. You can't know what OP's girlfriend is thinking. Just because she didn't flip the table on him doesn't mean she likes the behavior. People are always afraid to bring up conversations that might blow up in their face. It's no wonder why she doesn't want to say anything. But someone has to step up and take the initiative and begin a conversation. OP is the only one we can convince to make this step.
>>
>Inappropriate touching of boobs in public
Fine if it's his gf.
>Giving someone the middle finger in regular conversation.
Totally okay.
>Telling someone to 'fuck off' in response to a question.
Okay if done in a joking way.
>Calling someone a 'fucking moron'
Okay if done in a joking way.
>Bad language in every sentence.
Totally okay.
Not even close.

Did he beat her? Berrate her? Belittle her? Because all of those things are okay if done in a playful way that she's receptive to.
>>
>>18430937

t. emotional abuser
>>
>>18430937
>she's receptive to
exactly and so was OP's gf. OP was the only person not entertained by this guy, the girls loved every bit of it.

I think OP's problem is he knows his gf got a crush on this guy and she can't cover it well enough, giggling and batting her eyes with every "fuck off", tit grab and flip off.
>>
This is quite normal for chavs and other kinds of poverty-via-stupidity. You don't have to see them again though.

Don't post things from 9gag.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.