[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best girl ive ever met (current gf) isnt sexual, what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: online-dating-header2.jpg (241KB, 1500x991px) Image search: [Google]
online-dating-header2.jpg
241KB, 1500x991px
I need relationship advice /b/

Current gf - most amazing, funniest, nicest, kindest, smartest person ive ever met, literally an oxford student and isnt even pretentious about it, selfless and always puts others 1st, literally an angel + funny too. About a 7/10 appearance wise

Ex - funny, bit stupid but in a cute clumsy way, bit bitchy sometimes, amazing body, amazing in bed etc

Problem is, current gf is not sexual at all, she's one of those who wants to wait till marriage etc etc so am I a terrible person for even considering breaking up with her and maybe getting back with my ex / someone new just because she doesnt satisfy me sexually, in every other way shes the one, the best person ive met by far and amazing in every other way but im a sexual guy and idk

Advice?
>>
>>18430431

No, you're not terrible for wanting a partner who has a similar sex drive to you. You can ignore it in the beginning as the infatuation tends to mask it, but it will become an issue in the future. The fact you're considering returning to your ex for a fuck while you're in this relationship shows that you don't love her and you're not all that invested anyway.

Don't return to your ex though. She's your ex for a reason.
>>
>>18430431
Remember: most women have responsive sexual desire
>>
>>18430431
All women are sexual creatures in the right circumstances. Your girlfriend is simply not sexually attracted to you and is using this "no sex until marriage" line as an excuse. She will be sexually attracted to a 10/10 Chad once he inevitably hits on her. Ghost her and find someone that will actually satisfy your intimacy needs.
>>
Respect her decision on wanting to wait until marriage. Of you can't cope with that then break up with her, don't make her change her mind for your selfish reasons.
>>
I'm in a similar situation. Except the firs couple months we had sex multiple times daily, now I'm lucky to get laid more than twice a week. How df do I turn her on more?
>>
File: the-snork.png (65KB, 206x224px) Image search: [Google]
the-snork.png
65KB, 206x224px
>>18430431
Your current girlfriend reads more like a friend than a girlfriend. You have sexual desires. She does not. You can go about this relationship in three ways:--
A: Eek out sex with your current gf on a rare basis. It will take work, and more often than not it won't be fun
B: Cheat on her to fulfill your sexual desires. This may make you more happy in the short term, but she will hate you for it
C: Submit to her asexual desires; she will remain happy, and you'll feed off this happyness, but somehow you will always feel hollow.

I say break up with her while you still can, while friendship is still possible. If you want to get back together with your ex, then fine. But your thinking of your ex in all the ways in which she is not your girlfriend, and that's a disaster waiting to happen. Just find someone new.

tl;dr Find someone (completely) new
>>
>>18430431
Have you spoken to her about how you find her amazing but you put a value on intimacy in relationships?
You could probe and maybe find out why she isn't sexual, is it nerves, is it religion, upbringing, personal beliefs etc.
Please dont just immediately dump her as an overreaction, if it really doesn't work out, then sure, parting amicably is fine because sexual compatibility is extremely important but give yourself a chance to possibly find a work around.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.