[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really attracted to roommate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 978.jpg (99KB, 666x856px) Image search: [Google]
978.jpg
99KB, 666x856px
Hey, 19 male student here. Recenty moved to a shared flat and there's two girls in. Everything works really well and they're really nice. I get along quite well with one of them: we've gone studying together and have a great time whenever we talk, with laughs all the time. I have only known her for three weeks, yet I already have feelings and nothing has happened, at all. Now here's the problem: 1) she has a boyfriend in town and 2) she is going back to her town for summer in four days, and chances are I won't see her again.
I am fully aware of the fact that she might not even like me, but I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe, she feels slightly attracted to me. I would love to get a deeper connection with her, but I'm not sure how to proceed. Should I just forget about it because she has a boyfriend? At the same time, what could I lose? She's leaving in 4 days.

Any advice is welcome
>>
Chances are she is a cheating slut, so ask her for a one night stand that "doesn't count as cheating".
>>
>>18430407
How exactly do I proceed: where do I ask, how, and what might hapoen afterwards?
>>
How well do you even know them? Have you gone out with them before or do you strictly interact with them at home?
>>
>>18430511
The girl I like? Just for 2 weeks and a half. I have gone out with her to study, two days. It's a long walk and I think we both enjoy talking to each other on the way. We of course talk at home. We only text if we aren't close, obviously.
>>
>>18430530
Sounds pretty good. You got any signs of possible interest to go off of?
>>
>>18430540
I don't know. I can't be sure if she behaves the way she does because she likes me or because she's that way.
>>
>>18430561
Eh, desu what have you got to lose if she's going home in like 4 days?
>>
>>18430565
Lol, desu not desu. But yeah, just plan something normal or get drunk and go for it
>>
If you really want to, go for it. But just keep in mind the boyfriend. I see people here worrying about cheating all the time, then people like you who are like "She has boyfriend, do i go for anyway?" I feel like if you're pretty sure you're not gonna see her again do him and a favor and don't steal some poor guy's chick.
>>
>>18430942
It's not about stealing anything. It's about making a deeper connection with her before she goes away
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.