[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get it off your chest/advice thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

>>
I want to die.

How's that?
>>
B, you have no fucking right to treat her like that. I'm fucking sick of her calling me at 3am to cry about what you did 'this time', but then through the tears mumbling 'he's not like this ALL the time' . Take a razor to your fucking throat.
>>
>>18430799
how bout you teach "her" some basic dignity instead?
>>
Just yelled at mt friend for telling me that the friend of my ex is working at cfa

Man I gotta let go and stop being a faggot
>>
>>18430371
YOUR FUCKING PICTURE FOR THIS THREAD FUCKING SUCKS!

wew, that felt good.
>>
File: avatar_1496615901475.jpg (85KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
85KB, 620x620px
This past month I realised I accidentally became a furry
>>
>be an emotionless robot to avoid getting hurt
>feel sad about being alone and not opening up to people
>try to open up to people
>get shit on
>revert to a robot
>repeat forever

I never asked for this.
>>
>>18430799
r u her orbiter
>>
>>18430371
texting with a girl I like, asked her for a date
she said she doesnt have time next week, now I know that she probably really has a stressfull week ahead of her but kinda think she could make some room for me, so what do I do

1. tell her that surely she can free an evening for me this week
2. ask her if she has time the week after
3. say well it sucks, don't ask for another date just now
>>
>>18431343
maybe just ask her when she has time then
>>
File: IMG_6243.png (334KB, 643x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6243.png
334KB, 643x720px
>fall in love with girl
>things are to be going quite well
>realize she acts very friendly towards every guy, not just me
>she's 100% aware I'm interested in her romatically
>less and less signs of interest, more bad signs (sometimes even pretending not to notice me) as time passes
>sends me enough mixed signals to feed my microscopic hope, but otherwise seems clearly disinterested in me

I should give up but I can't. She's very traditional, very religious (catholic), quite shy too. Not exactly sought after by other guys at all. Usually quiet when with me (probably because I'm quiet and a bit autistic myself), but I've seen her be more playful around other guys who have girlfriends. I'm hopelessly in love with her, and I won't see her for two months now. Realistically how can I use these two months to maximize my chances with her? Already going to hit the gym twice as often, and dedicate myself seriously to my projects in order to detox my mind off her a little bit.
>>
>>18431422
drop it bro.
i have the same problem, and the problem isnt you
she just doesnt see you like that no matter how much you go to the gym or change yourself she wont see you as a romantic interest.
i know its hard cuz im in the same boat as you but its a fact you just need to accept. best you can do is settle for being her friend or cut her out of your life
>>
My wife wont brush her teeth before bed and it pisses me off. Its killing my sexual desire for her.
We talked about it a bunch of times, she changes for a few days but then stops doing it
wat do????
>>
>>18431434
How do I make her see me as a romantic interest then? And I disagree - the problem *is* me. I know there's that one Picard quote that's like "sometimes you do everything right and still lose - that's life", but the thing is I haven't done everything right, not even remotely. If I was less akwward, if I was funnier, if I was better at conversation, if I was hotter, if I was smarter, if I had a different mindset, things could have worked out I believe. Maybe I'm being too exigent with myself and too stubborn. But this two-month break will be a reset to myself and to our relationship, I'll give it another try as a changed man
>>
I'm in a relationship with a beautiful and smart girl for the past 2 years.
For some reason that I can't understand, I don't want a relationship anymore. There's nothing dealbreaking going on, and so I can't understand it, nor do I have a reason to end it either. I don't know what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>18431543
For how long has this been going on? The only advice I can give you is don't do anything reckless. Think things through and make sure this isn't just an "impulse" or something like that. Curiously enough I dumped a girl a long time ago (like in middle/high school) for the same reason, used to be crazy in love with her but then I just half-suddenly stopped having feelings for her. The human psyche is really weird
>>
>>18431519
so what youre saying is
if i was a different person she would like me?
yea but thats not you.
heres my story
i was madly in love with a girl
she wasnt into me at all, she only liked me as a friend
i tried, i lost weight took classes in public speaking went to the gym the whole 9 yards
i t d o e s n t m a k e a d i f f i r e n c e
the only thing you can do is keep being persistent for multiple years and hope she settles for you at some point
>>
>>18431563
It's been going on for about two months. I've been wondering if it has to do with the Coolidge Effect.
Did you just suddenly dump the girl you talked about?
>>
I think I made a mistake

I cried on his shoulder and selfishly reached out to him when I needed calming down, compassion, understanding. I'm sure he sees me as weak and unstable and is probably disgusted with my hysterical behaviour. I wish I could control my emotions better.
>>
>>18431583
No it definitely wasn't a sudden dump. I just started spending more time with my mates or doing my own things, while gradually giving her less attention until things just ended, quite passively. But keep in mind I was what 14 at the time? And the relationship lasted only a few months. This kind of thing is to be expected of kids, not two adults in a two years old relationship. I honestly don't know what to say to you, maybe a psychologist has the answers you're looking for?
>>
So, anons, that's pretty much a getting-it-off-my-chest thread...
Thing is, I had this nice relationship with a girl, she was my friend, one of my best friends, actually, and we were engaged. It was all cool, until it became kind of an abusive relationship - she'd say she couldn't believe i was that dumb when I asked her some things she'd be the best at (then she would say it was because she knows I'm intelligent, so she couldn't believe I was asking that), or she would say that she could be with any guy she wanted, she'd blame me for a miscarriage she had, among other things...
Later in our relationship, she'd refuse any small kiss, like in the cheek when I was leaving to work, she wouldn't kiss me, no sex, no nothing as a couple, you know. And I wouldn't cheat on her, ever. I loved her, and I wanted to be with her, and the only woman I would want to have sex with was her - she'd say she had some kind of trauma triggered when she went to a gynecologist a couple months earlier (we had broken up before, then got back)... well, okay. She'd say she would pay for a hot hooker if I was missing sex, BUT I didn't want any other than her, and I would tell it to her. Plus, she wasn't working, or studying, or nothing back when she was living at my place. Her day was only gaming, Netflix, internet and food. But I was like "whatever, I love her, we're gonna go through it".
But I was getting hornier every single day, 'cause I (still) find her hot, and she would wear short, sexy clothing all day long, and then, when the tubes weren't enough, I ended up asking for a few photoshoppings here on a 4chan board. There, I started talking to an user, and we exchanged some emails, in which I sent once come of her pics, 'cause the girl thought my girl was hot.
>>
>>18431611
(cont.)
Thing is, I did it so carelessly, not afraid of anything and not ever planning to expose my girl, that one day an email notification popped up when she was on the PC. She found it all out, got mad as a thousand hells, and left home. She sued me and I had to pay her about US$ 7.000,00, and moved to another state, and everytime we have to talk to each other, she hurts me like fuck. But she doesn't want me to remove her from Facebook list of friends, and she doesn't want to remove me from hers, too. I don't know why, since it is crystal clear we're never getting back, ever.
I sometimes dream of her back with me and everything is all right, but there's no chance in hell I'll see that happen. And I'm also getting into a new relationship with an awesome girl, and I'll hold on to that new relationship so tight I won't ever make the same mistake. Still, I keep on missing having sex with her, it was always so wonderful, really. But I'm trying my best to move completely on to a new moment of my life. I know she's seen the pics of me and the new girl, and she's been posting sad love songs for the last three days. But I don't react to any of her updates, I do barely see them only.
I don't blame 4chan or anyone else, for real, I just wanted to get it outta my chest.
Sorry for the tl;dr.
>>
File: 1483517929936.jpg (57KB, 308x353px) Image search: [Google]
1483517929936.jpg
57KB, 308x353px
Just once in my life I want to ask a girl out and get a response of "yes! i'd love to. see you then!" and not
"oh I totally would, but [lame excuse]"
"I'm soo sorry I'm busy then"
"um I can't that day how about next week" (stops responding)

Online dating is the biggest goddamn meme on the planet
>>
>>18431580
What I'm saying is "if I was a better person she would like me". The whole "be yourself" thing doesn't work if you're shit to begin with - you have to change yourself first. You wouldn't tell a fat 30 yo neckbeard living on his mom's basement "just be yourself" - that's what he's been doing and see where he's at. I don't consider myself to be shit but I'm definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed. A few upgrades wouldn't hurt, and if I fail - hell at least I didn't go down without a fight. Do you regret doing what you did for your girl? Even though things didn't work out.
>>
My gf seems to be too tight for sex, how about that.
Running out of options lads, tried lube, different positions, taking it slow, fingering her and getting her aroused but no help.
My dick isn't excactly small but it isn't massive either (18cm)
Honestly don't know what to do next.
>>
File: 1496674514665.jpg (77KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1496674514665.jpg
77KB, 600x801px
>>18430728
Welcome to the club.

>>18430807
Your friend didn't know better and I'm sure he does now. I hope you feel like apologizing for the outburst, I'm sure it's not really a big deal.

>>18431314
I'm not on that level but the art is nice.

>>18431338
Get over yourself.

>>18431343
Wait a bit. You won't forget.

>>18431422
She thinks she's "too nice" to shoot you down. I think you already know she isn't
interested. The entire post was really creepy. Please take care of yourself.

>>18431455
Start the habit of doing it together.

>>18431543
Maybe the excitement is out of it. I hope you feel well generally, but as long as it's beneficial to both parties I don't see a real issue.

>>18431592
Give it a little bit of time, and play it cool as much as you can. Don't bring it up, even though it's on your mind. Maybe he'll follow up, maybe not, who knows. Don't worry so much.

>>18431617
That's quite the story.

You really should sever all contact, though.

>>18431638
Ask yourself: do you have a lot of good qualities? I'm sure you do, and that you can continue to better yourself. You'll become more and more desirable. Wanting to be wanted by itself isn't a workable desire.
>>
>>18431716
Tell her to buckle up. It hurts like a fucking bitch. Easily in the worst pains of my life.
>>
File: confused sloth.jpg (83KB, 550x422px) Image search: [Google]
confused sloth.jpg
83KB, 550x422px
My cousin tried to get me to make a Tinder account.
I refused.
I is fucking annoying how he keeps bothering me about shit like that. He knows that I have never had a relationship with a woman, let alone sex, and I feel like he is trying to not so subtly get me there.
It is annoying as fuck.
Some years ago he even went ahead and suggested that he and his friends would pay for a whore for me.
I was fucking insulted by that shit.

What should I tell him to make him knock that shit off?
I have told him many times already that I have absolutely zero interest in casual relationships or just getting laid for the sake of it.
>>
>>18431736
Yes the art is rather good
>>
I slept with a man 3 months after my ex broke up with me and my ex and I recently talked and he looked so hurt when I confirmed I saw someone since we broke up.

I feel so fucking guilty and horrible right now
>>
>>18431736
>Wait a bit. You won't forget.
I fucked up, I asked her if she is sure she can't free herself for an evening, and that she won't regret it
because she wrote she "probably" doesn't have time
am I going to die alone now?
>>
I misjudged another texting conversation with a girl AGAIN.
I thought i could be flirty and sexual with her but it was not the case. Now she probably thinks i cant be trusted anymore.
>>
>>18432109
I think that's a risky move. Looks needy, demanding and like you're saying you're more important than anything she could have going on. To a rational, healthy adult that is a terrible move. But sometimes people like that shit if they have self-worth issues or whatever problems. Let me know what she says.

>>18432140
Please do share.
>>
>>18432260
I implied she was horny.
Then she said it disgusted her.
Probably because she already gets 100 hornyturktier messages a day.
Idk what i was thinking but it was a dumb move.
>>
>>18432260
>saying you're more important than anything she could have going on
>self-worth issues or whatever problems
b-but isn't that exactly how you're supposed to treat women, don't they all have self-worth problems?
fucking hell, I just don't want to seem too nice, because that is usually my problem with women I like
>>
>>18430799
Hahaha faggot, I'm sure she'll realize you're the perfect gentleman someday.
>>
>ask out girl irl I was interested in (explicitly said "go out on a date")
>she says yes, we decide what day
>day approaches
>she needs to delay because school
>set new date
>day approaches
>she needs to delay because school
>set new date
>day approaches
>she needs to delay because others reasons
>ask her if she's actually interested
>she says that she's not looking to date anyone and she was going to tell me so when we finally did go out

what did she mean by this

i mean, why didn't she just tell me to fuck off in the first place? i'm not pissed that she's not into me -- no one is obligated to do so -- but what was all this constant delay stuff? kind of miffed tee bee aych lads
>>
>>18432361
No. Are you maybe socially immature? Or are you just taking advice from people who are? How many complex adult relationships have you formed to come to that understanding, Anon? Because it sounds like you're... Memeing.

I mean, tons do have those issues which usually leads to behavioral problems, as do men, but it's not generally a good indicator you should seek a serious relationship with that person. You know, you can't fix other people and all that, they've gotta want to help themselves, etc etc... I think most people, even with their quirks, are relatively functioning adults. I think the more rational approach to take when it comes to saying, "I'm sure you can make time for me" would be in the hopes that your persistence shows how very interested you are, and if you really do feel that way, that she responds positively to your personality instead of having to hide it (as in, if you were too afraid to express yourself in case she didn't dig it).

I'd be concerned because of your rationale, not because of the action.

"Too nice" is a crutch for people who don't have the emotional maturity to deal with problems such as unwelcome suiters. It's unfortunate because it's sort of a strawman when the reality of the situation, your opinions aside, are that "she or he isn't into you." It sucks for you. You'll see another case of that in this very thread.

Did she reply?
>>
I don't know what to do about my relationship
>both virgins, old friends had a great first 2 months full of physical and emotional affection
>wanted to have sex, waiting til on protection, but definitely both down
>now college is approaching, has been physically distant and emotionally weird for about a month now
>giving up hope, love this girl but she's pulling away and I hate to force it, even though she shows good signs here and there
>wears the bracelet I gave her, facetimes me, we joke around and make each other laugh, I think she's gorgeous, she just doesn't seem to want to hang out 1 on 1 like we used to all the time
>don't want to go to college a virgin after 4 relationships failed this very same way, especially with the last being a girl I really cared for
The virgin thing isn't the number one concern, but it definitely doesn't help. Is this relationship problem common? Is it worth sticking out for the summer?
>>
>>18433055
Talk to her. Ask her what's up. Be direct.
>>
>>18433064
I've tried, but whenever I try to discuss it, she redirects it to me not understanding how busy she is, which is frustrating because back when I was a lot busier than her, I would always make time. And she seems to not care at all that I'm going away to college, and expects this affectionless relationship to continue. I have trouble being direct because I always get embarrassed and feel like I'm giving her power over me by being vulnerable and honest.
>>
I've come to the realization that I hate myself on a fundamental level. It's the onyl way that explains how I react to minor inconveniences and get frustrated so easily. It's why I'm not ambitious or motivated to do anything. I though it was because I was fat, but now I lost the weight and feel the same, only thing is my looks dont bother me as much, not really a big life improvement. Every social interaction that goes awry I just beat myself up over it every time thinking of all the wrongs things I said, my inability to engage with anybody around me, the complete lack of anything interesting about me, all of it.

Killing myself is the easy answer, but I couldn't do that as long as my mom is alive, luckily it wont be more than another 10 years or so since shes obese and a heavy smoker. I thought there was hope, that things would get better once I get my shit together, but I know now that I'll never stop hating myself, now to learn to live with it for the next decade or so until sweet release...
>>
I think I'm becoming racist. I live around a bunch of Mexicans and I'm starting to hate them so much. They are dirty, like throw trash everywhere, houses/yards look awful, they are extremely rude and have no respect for others property. They are constantly cutting through my yard and messing with stuff, like using our water/hose outside, stole a bike/ cut the lock off it, damage our car that's in our driveway, try to take our lawn furniture. Just a minute ago some bitch came banging on our door over and over till I finally had to get up and answer it, it's like almost 11 at night. She wanted to know if I'd move my car so she can park in our driveway. She was already pulled in there close as fuck to our car anyways. I'm so feed up with this crap. Are they all really like this, it's not normal! I've never meet people who behave like this anywhere else I've lived. Think I'm going to have to move.
>>
File: 1496106951939.jpg (85KB, 598x508px) Image search: [Google]
1496106951939.jpg
85KB, 598x508px
I want to scream. I hate men and the perserverance of life. Within me is the will of God, I reject it, I reject all that is holy. Why would MTF want to be this ...
>>
I wish i had the fucking right mind to leave him sooner than i did. Maybe then i wouldn't be so fucked up and have trouble opening up.
>>
Why do people exploit their mental health? Why do people want to play victim? Why?
>>
>>18433180
Easier to blame others
>>
Why can't we all find that perfect love immediately and just have good things in life?

Why is the one guy who I'm most interested in fucking married? Happily, even? And also comments "babes" on my picture of our coworkers that doesn't include me? Driving me insane. I want to punch him in the head and forget he exists but there's something there that won't let me and it sucks.

I wish everyone here could be happy.
>>
>>18433190
But why? Am i wrong for thinking its better to be a Buddha than a Feminist?
>>
You fucking selfish heartless richbitch!! You cheat on my brother then divorce him, take his kids away and have them calling your new husband daddy!!! Cut all his family out as well.. Disgusting
And fuck you brother who is weak and lazy and too poor! Grow a pair, get a good job and fight to have your kids back!! I am fucking heartbroken
>>
>>18431769
Sounds like a dude I know (Michael) either lie to them and say you did it or stop talking to him until he gets how serious you are
>>
File: uzLrg2P.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
uzLrg2P.png
18KB, 509x411px
I keep procrastinating and shooting myself in the foot and I hate myself for it. I want to be perfect in everything that I do and the fact that I'm not drives me crazy. I can't even fucking do well in this class cause I don't do my work on time. I hate what I'm doing and hope I actually enjoy my major specific classes when I get to them because I don't want to hate my job for the rest of my life but I can't afford to switch. I don't know why I can't just fucking do my work on time and enjoy my life.
>>
>>18433202
You can just masturbate. Who cares what anyone thinks. You're as much as a slave to your body as you choose, you can starve yourself to death. That's more of a choice than any living being.
>>
Why can't we all find that perfect love immediately and just have good things in life?

Why is the one guy who I'm most interested in fucking married? Happily, even? And also comments "babes" on my picture of our coworkers that doesn't include me? Driving me insane. I want to punch him in the head and forget he exists but there's something there that won't let me and it sucks.

I wish everyone here could be happy.
>>
Hey Erin. I've been thinking about you today. It may seem kind of weird- we didn't know one another very well and really didn't interact all that much. However, I always had this feeling about you... maybe it was the way you talked or the sound of your voice, but I always found you to be a very sweet girl. Anyway, as I said, you popped into my mind. It's been over a year since you passed... I hope your family is well. I know how they must feel. I know they wake up everyday hoping you'll be there. I know that kind of hurt well, my older brother was the same age as you when he died. I should try to visit them soon. If I do, I'll be sure to bring your mother some flowers.

I'm not really sure why your passing has had such an effect on me... but I want you to know that although you may be gone, you will never be forgotten. I will carry the memory of you in my heart and soul until the day I die. I'm sure your family says the same.

Not too sure i believe in heaven and hell and all that jazz, but I am willing to believe in something. I'll believe in whatever tells me that your soul is at rest and that you are experiencing nothing but happiness.

If such a place exists, say hello to my brother and uncles for me. I miss you all dearly and I hope to make you all proud.

Until next time Erin.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.