[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything wrong with a guy owning a fleshlight? More

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9732.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9732.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
Is there anything wrong with a guy owning a fleshlight? More specifically a tenga?

If girls can own dildos and it can be seen as fine why can't guys own a sex toy?
>>
nobody ever said guys can't own sex toys. you just made that up because you're too selfconscious to walk into a sex shop and get one.
>>
In a perfect egalitarian world, no. But in a world plagued by SJWs and feminists, it is "empowering" for a woman to have a dildo and "pathetic" for a man to have his own sex toy. Feel free to buy one for yourself, but don't expect society to be understanding.
>>
If you only want it because girls are doing it, you'll be on HRT this time next year
>>
>>18430305
oh come the fuck on. can you stop blaming women for every anxiety issue you are having? if you're such a wussy that you won't buy a sex toy because you ASSUME some fat feminists have a problem with it, then you don't even deserve one. get over yourself.
>>
File: 1492719755610.png (224KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492719755610.png
224KB, 1000x700px
>>18430305
IT LITERALLY IS LIKE THIS IN MY COUNTRY
>>
>>18430316
no it isn't. it's what you THINK they think. but nobody really thinks that. and if someone ACTUALLY thinks that, then their opinion can savely be dismissed because they are obviously morons ready for the asylum. why tf would you even care what people like that think about you? get some perspective and stop blaming others for your lack of confidence.
>>
>>18430322
Not him, but it's like this in my country, too. They literally compare it to importing a thai wife, in the media.
>>
>>18430331
so? why do you give a flying fuck about buzzfeed dykes?

if someone told you wearing sunglasses is rape, would you also toss yours away? do you not have a spine?
>>
>>18430335
Because people that I care about would judge me if they ever found out.
>>
>>18430297
same question but a doll and a body pillow instead :)
>>
>>18430322
You obviously don't live in Sweden.
>>
>>18430341
if they really cared about you, they wouldn't judge you. if they do, then you're better off without them. good way to filter who you keep around.

>>18430346
i don't. but even if i would, i would not let some press article tell me how to live my life.
>>
>>18430349

No you're right, but you'll be publicly shamed as the media comes to your door and plasters your face all over the news calling you a degenerate racist and now you can't get a job other than to be a male prostitute for the muslim "refugees"
>>
>>18430354
i don't think anybody really gives a flying fuck where you stick your cock in. you have a bad case of immature world view. stop thinking everybody is observing you, on the jump to shame you. NOBODY CARES. even the people who care about you the most don't care as much about mundane shit about your life as you think they do. the only person who possibly COULD dislike you owning sex toys is your partner. and since the choice of a partner is yours, you only have yourself to balme if you have choosen somebody who's that stuck up. you shoudl really learn to shift the blame to everybody else and start taking responsibility for your own life.
>>
>>18430349
>i don't. but even if i would, i would not let some press article tell me how to live my life.
I get what you're saying, but men really have to watch their backs these days in Sweden. You can lose your job, friends, reputation, etc, for the most ridiculous things. I'm not /pol/ either, I'm center-left.

We have several ''feminazis'' as you guys call them, sitting in our congress. You people think I'm memeing or exaggerating, I'm not.
>>
>>18430363
>NOT shift the blame

had to clarify or you would later blame me for your failed life.
>>
>>18430364
so the natural thing to do is just keep your head low and do what you're told? no wonder you got cucked so epically.
what ever happened to dignity and pride.
>>
>>18430364
Don't you cucks actually have an extreme feminist party with several seats in your version of congress?
>>
>>18430316
sweden is not a country Sven.
>>
File: 1497738729012.jpg (68KB, 521x522px) Image search: [Google]
1497738729012.jpg
68KB, 521x522px
>>18430374
I don't want any more pressure.

>>18430376
y-yes.....

>>18430385
>>
>>18430388
>i don't want any more pressure

you know what? i hope you get some nigger cock inside your ass for being such a god damn sissy. and from now on, you are not allowed to ever write on this board again, ever, since you are worse than all the refugees combined. atleas THEY have a goal and do something to reach it. you? you just give up and then blame everybody else. i have never before encountered such utter degeneracy.
>>
>>18430388
>>18430397
>>
>>18430400
i think it's trying to communicate
>>
File: 1386565651914.jpg (168KB, 853x691px) Image search: [Google]
1386565651914.jpg
168KB, 853x691px
>>18430403
Nah, It was my way of say ''this''.
>>
sweden is the experiment "what happens when there are no men in society".

Looks fucking great, doesn't it.
>>
>>18430408
should have added "this", then
>>
File: 1386831955347.png (201KB, 740x491px) Image search: [Google]
1386831955347.png
201KB, 740x491px
>>18430388
>>
>>18430417
No u.
>>
>>18430427
That is pretty accurate desu.
>>
Is everyone in Sweden mentally ill or something?
>>
>>18430447
Very low testosteron society.
>>
>>18430447
yes
>>
>>18430297
I have bought bad dragon janine. The first experience i was so excited and so nervous it was like i was virgin all over again. Then i cummed inside like 50 times in one month.

After a while i got bored of it, put it inside box and never used again. Best buy of my life though.

9/10 would buy again in next life
>was it like pussy
Pussy is like hot butter mounted on crazy bitch who rides you, moans, smiles and do things which drives you crazy. It is different game entirely.

>>18430427
Kek.
>>
Nope nothing wrong. As long as you don't pay full price for it, I got mine at a garage sale
>>
>>18430297
As a grill I would think it's weird and nerdy. But you're right that the whole double standards thing. I have a box full of sex toys, yet I'd judge you for it.

So I think the best you can do is buy is, if it comes up ask if the girl has any vibrators and if she goes full feminist on you, leave it at that.
>>
my bf wants one but i don't
think he would actually buy one. i think i'm just going to order one for him. what are good ones?
>>
>>18430311
He said sjws and feminists. Neither are exclusively for women. Check yourself
>>
>>18430536
>i don't
Think about it. No more headaches. You will just tell him to go fuck janine.
>>
>>18430297
>More specifically a tenga

Tenga are generally not the best choice, so there is something wrong with this. Do a bit more research and you can get something better without having to pay that much more. Check http://en-nls.com for global shipping and good prices but longer wait time or find a store that sells to whatever country you are in.
>>
>>18430297
Lol dude, wtf are you bitching about, just order one if you want one you beta
>>
>>18430297
Girls don't own dildos because they can't get laid, kek.
Doesn't matter what I tell you though, you'll rationalize being alone because that's all you got.
>>
>>18430654
Actually I had a 2 year relationship end last month, I'm just tired of using my hand.
>>
>>18430549
yeah, read the sentence to the end.

>i don't think he would actually buy one
>>
>>18430684
Go fuck other women then. Get some friends, go to clubs, and take initiative with the women. A fleshlight will never spread word you're capable in bed, nor will it moan, nor can you choke it. It's tempting because it's the easy way out but you will only get so much which a hot 20-something can do better without even trying.
>>
>>18430297
My friends bought me a tenga egg since I was on a dry spell. I don't give a shit about people that use sex toys but I felt so pathetic as I went to the bathroom sink and cleaned the cum out of my sex toy. I felt disgusted to say the least. I stopped using it ever since and just dedicated myself to being a better person in all ways. But if it gives you pleasure, by all means go ahead just don't give a fuck about what people think anon.
>>
>>18430297
Usual #notall but it's just a stupid double standard where men with fleshlights are pathetic and women with dildos are empowered. It's just stupid and people should ignore because people don't generally know which people do or don't have sex toys.
>>
>>18430297
It's disgusting m8
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.