[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wat do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: inputContent_1496143526223.gif (1MB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
inputContent_1496143526223.gif
1MB, 460x345px
My GF went out clubbing last night and I went to my friends for a few drinks and picked her up around 3am with all her work buddies. When I got there she was pretty drunk and so were her friends, acting like a bunch of degenerates, yelling and screaming nonsense, if that wasn't enough to piss me off her Snapchat story was full of other guys and I heard from her Friends she was dancing like a slut around other guys. She even said in her drunken slur she was shaking her ass teasing someone. Then she said she tried to get away from them but I'm not buying it. I don't want to speak to her, let alone let her stay at my place. What should I do anons. Am I overreacting or should I fuck her off.
>>
>I let my girlfriend go to a club to go dancing, but I'm offended that dancing involved the opposite sex.
You might want to consider picking up girls at church if you're gonna be such a cuck.
>>
>>18430094
Shaking her ass for another guy's. Yeah I'd rather her not do that. She went out with 6 girls for a work thing not to fuck with other guys.
>>
>>18430090
>Am I overreacting or should I fuck her off.
First of all, you're clearly not overreacting.

Second of all, do you really think there's no reason this won't happen again?
>>
>>18430096
>I thought girls are clubs just stood in a corner like I do!
Have you never been to a club?
>>
>>18430090
Don't just tell her not to go out and do it, it'll make you look like an ass to her asshole work friends. Be ambiguous about it, make it seem like a choice between you and her terrible drinking and behavior.

Or just flat out break up with her. Either way she's going to fuck around and get worse every time she goes out clubbing since she has very poor self control.
>>
It's all good guys, OP's just from the tiny town in Footloose.
>>
>>18430090
not overreacting.

Dont let a bitch walk over you. This behaviour is unacceptable and she better know if this keeps repeating you two are done.
>>
>>18430098
>>18430108
>>18430113
>dancing with men
>drinking with friends
>yelling drunkenly with a bunch of girls after clubbing

Yeah, this is clearly breakup-worthy behavior... if you're Mormon. Or 35. Or have kids.

If you guys are using Snapchat, two out of those three clearly don't apply. Soooo either you're Mormon or a ridiculously uptight asshole who can't have a reasonable and adult conversation like

>don't call me for a ride after you've been drinking
>stay at a friend's and call me you sober up
>teasing is one thing but you went a little overboard this time, next time tone it down/don't rub it in my face
>>
File: 1495559483555.jpg (72KB, 591x472px) Image search: [Google]
1495559483555.jpg
72KB, 591x472px
>>18430123
>>
>>18430123
so he should stick his head in the sand and just let her do whatever? great plan.
>>
>>18430123
>dancing with men
>shaking her ass and deliberately 'teasing' men
>dancing
OP, this man is militant in his lack of self-worth. Please disregard his opinion.
>>
>>18430124
>>18430127
>>18430128
Everyone take note. Dancing is now cucking.

>dancing with men
>shaking her ass and deliberately 'teasing' men
>dancing
Fucking dancing.

Dancing.
>>
>>18430133
>slutty dancing on men, shaking her ass and teasing guys is just dancing

Cucking is now called dancing.
>>
>>18430128
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20jbY6awlTw
>>
>>18430134
>Cucking is now called dancing.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>18430090
You should fuck her off.. Being drunk for a woman to the point she's acting like that is not an acceptable in relationship. I get it that it's clubbing and will involve drink and dancing, but if she lose control until she's reduced to act like that?

It's time to stand your ground and show her that those kind of behaviors are unacceptable.
>>
>>18430133
>grinding ass up against a guy
>"its just dancing lol"
>this is what cucks actually believe
>>
>>18430133
>>18430136
Okay, lads, let your girlfriends grind their butts on other men, because fidelity and self-respect don't mean anything when you're a postmodernist or whatever.

It's none of my business if you want to destroy your lives and relationships.

I honestly can't believe I'm having to defend the notion that going to a club and grinding your body deliberately teasingly against someone who isn't your SO is wrong.
>>
>>18430134
>>18430140
>>18430142
>>18430145

It's like the whole Britney-Christina-JLo-Shakira era just flew right past everyone here and they're all the math teacher-turned-chaperone at the 7th grade dance.

>EVERYBODY REMEMBER YOUR NO-NO SQUARE
>>
File: 1472697468026.jpg (94KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
1472697468026.jpg
94KB, 500x563px
>>18430147
third wave feminism setting our girls free, right brother? :)
>>
>>18430147
>Britney Spears
>Christina Aguilera
>Jennifer Lopez
>Shakira
>these are the people he looks to for moral guidance
I didn't want to resort to this, but you're basically admitting to being an open cuckold, right?
>>
>>18430150
Author of >>18430147
>>18430147
and
>>18430133

This pic cracks me up every time

Seriously, though... I'm not saying it's fantastic, but that kind of dancing IS fun. And it miiiiiiight not be that big a deal, except in the addled brains of dudes who actually believe it's the literal equivalent of fucking.

Try getting actually cheated on once in your life and having to dump the bitch on the spot. Might change your perspective on an honest chick who gets playfully dirty on the dance floor a few times.
>>
>>18430106
Yeah you can dance and have fun without flirting with other guys.
>>
>>18430157
We know it's not actually cheating dumbass. It's just the point that it's the first step towards it. If he accepts this now, it will escalate and then he'll be cucked. She obviously has garbage self control already and if she doesn't get told it's not acceptable now, she'll just get worse.
>>
>>18430157
>it's the literal equivalent of fucking.
But this is strawmanning. Nobody said it was the exact literal equivalent.

>Try getting actually cheated on once in your life and having to dump the bitch
So you'll only leave a woman in the absolute worst case scenario, when you "have to"?

>an honest chick who gets playfully dirty on the dance floor a few times.
You must have pretty low self-esteem if you're trying to rationalise this sort of behaviour. You deserve better than a girl who'll simply refrain from engaging in penetrative sex with other men.
>>
>>18430157
>cheated on once in your life and having to dump the bitch on the spot.
so you're advice is to just let it all play out until he gets cheated on and do nothing at all to prevent it? great plan
>>
>>18430157
So if you seen your girlfriend shaking her ass for another dude in a club. You'd be fine with it? Are you fucking gay wheres your self respect. I wouldn't playfully flirt with other girls, so why can she do it.
>>
>>18430166
>But this is strawmanning. Nobody said it was the exact literal equivalent.
>>18430134 This guy did.

>So you'll only leave a woman in the absolute worst case scenario, when you "have to"?
Now this, this is strawmanning. Just because I used the words "having to" to indicate that dumping someone you love because they fucked up is hard doesn't mean that's the only scenario in which I'll leave someone. Obviously there's many more complicated situations than that in which dumping is necessary. I just don't happen to think DANCING IS ONE OF THEM. Jesus Christ you dudes need to chill out.

>You must have pretty low self-esteem if you're trying to rationalise this sort of behaviour. You deserve better than a girl who'll simply refrain from engaging in penetrative sex with other men.
Not rationalizing anything. I just know how bad it can actually get. I never said it was fine or cool or didn't deserve a conversation. I just said it wasn't a breakup-worthy offense, because to me it isn't. I haven't been able to get this worked up over something this minor since high school. The level of frothy rage at dancing in these posts is somewhere in between amusing and alarming to me. Y'all niggas need to get out there more, see the world a bit. It's worth a conversation, but assuming the girl is an otherwise loyal, awesome chick and this is a one-off incident, it's worth a sit-down talk at best.
>>
>girl going out clubbing when she has a boyfriend
Is this a normal thing? I can't wrap my head around it.
Then again I absolutely hate clubbing and probably wouldn't date a girl who does it.
Am I a puritan?
>>
>>18430215
I've been with my boyfriend for many years and I went clubbing sometimes - friends' birthdays, graduation party and such things.
I don't like doing it, I don't routinely go but sometimes I went because my friends wanted to.
It's not like if you go clubbing you need to grind your ass against a dude's crotch or get super drunk, I think it is inappropriate.
>>
>>18430215
>Am I a puritan?
Yeah, kind of.

>Then again I absolutely hate clubbing and probably wouldn't date a girl who does it.
Totally your right. Doesn't mean people who do that are bad, inherently, but it's a bad idea in general to date someone who doesn't share your values.
>>
>>18430216
Ok, that makes sense
>>18430217
>Yeah, kind of.
But clubs are just loud places where people go to hook up and fuck. So why?
Why are you a puritan nowadays if you're against casual sex and think flirting when you're already in a relationship is wrong?
>>
>>18430228
Look dude, you asked the question. You got an honest answer. Cultural mores in general have changed and aren't in sync with how you feel. I specifically said that doesn't mean you're wrong, but that it means you should just stick to your kind. If you came looking for an argument you came to the wrong place. Just go find your Puritan waifu and live and let live.
>>
>>18430235
>stick to your kind
But I'm not religious.
>>
>>18430240
There's plenty of non-religious people who feel exactly like you do.

See >>18430216. She's on 4chan. I'd bet she's not the church-going type. There's someone out there for you.
>>
>>18430090
Behavior like this is to be expected from women. What annoys me isn't that she was doing shit like this, but the fact that you are even asking us what to do. Dump her, go no contact, and move on. You can consider ghosting her too.
>>
>>18430251
We're just about to go on holiday together, it's such an awkward situation. she has no fucking idea I'm annoyed about it either. I really like her and thought she was innocent and respectable but after last night, I can't really look at her the same way. Fml
>>
>>18430217
>Yeah, kind of.
Look, we get it, you're a "young, wild and free" libertine who doesn't mind his girlfriend's butt on another guy's crotch. That doesn't mean there's something wrong about people who value faithfulness. They're in the majority, thankfully.

Don't say I didn't warn you in 15 years when you look into your wee child's eyes and can only think of his mother grinding on a man that's not you.

>>18430235
>Cultural mores in general have changed
They haven't, though, because you (and possibly one other) are the only person/s ITT defending this degeneracy.

>>18430243
>She's on 4chan. I'd bet she's not the church-going type.
Lots of people on 4chan are religious.

>>18430261
Don't listen to the cuck, mate. You know that leaving her is the right thing. Don't tell yourself you don't deserve better.
>>
>>18430265
>They're in the majority, thankfully.
I'm honestly starting to doubt this is true for people in the 18-25 range. Most people (both men and women) are whores.
>>
>>18430266
I worry about that, as well, but I think they're a vocal minority. A large vocal minority, sadly, but I think the vast majority of men of any age would be upset with their girlfriend doing that, and any girl I know would lose her shit if her boyfriend was the recipient of another girl's grinding.
>>
>>18430265
>That doesn't mean there's something wrong about people who value faithfulness.

From the post you replied to >>18430235
>I specifically said that doesn't mean you're wrong

What was so hard about reading the post you were supposedly replying to? Do you want to try again?
>>
File: 1469838357424.gif (2MB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1469838357424.gif
2MB, 500x365px
That is pretty normal, given that she didn't cross any lines.

Other guy's bitches give me laps all the time. We don't escalate it.
>>
>>18430271
I really hope you're right
>>
>>18430272
>What was so hard about reading the post you were supposedly replying to?
>Do you want to try again?
Resorting to misplaced condescension is always a predictable refuge.

>I specifically said that doesn't mean you're wrong
Great, because every other one of your posts implied the opposite, i.e. calling people Puritans, Mormons, old, the "math teacher-turned-chaperone at the 7th grade dance", etc.
>>
>>18430287
>Resorting to misplaced condescension is always a predictable refuge.
So is resorting to condescension instead responding to an actual question posed to you.

>Great, because every other one of your posts implied the opposite, i.e. calling people Puritans, Mormons, old, the "math teacher-turned-chaperone at the 7th grade dance", etc.
Making fun isn't the same as saying someone's actually wrong. If you're this sensitive to criticism I don't know what you're doing on 4chan.

I never called anybody old, either. If you have to make up things maybe your argument isn't as strong as you think, hmm?

That one guy called HIMSELF a Puritan; I was using his word. Not mine, and not even one I would choose. More of a joke/hyperbole than anything. And because he asked a question instead of resorting to calling people cucks, I answered honestly, which is that I don't think there's a single thing wrong with having different values than most people, the mainstream if that's what it even is, or me. I don't care if you disagree with me. I just don't also see the purpose of being called a cuck repeatedly just for disagreeing with you. Goddamn, let people have different values for once in your life, no one's making anyone date girls who go clubbing.
>>
>>18430308
>So is resorting to condescension instead responding to an actual question posed to you.
But I wasn't condescending at any point.

>Making fun isn't the same as saying someone's actually wrong.
Look at this sentence and tell me you're making any sense.

>I never called anybody old, either.
>if you're Mormon. Or 35. Or have kids.
>35. Or have kids.
Also, I know you're going to say 35 isn't old, but your implication was plain as day.

>That one guy called HIMSELF a Puritan; I was using his word.
Let's say I give you that one - there's still three more, when you implied you hadn't been insulting or accusatory at all.

>Making fun
>More of a joke/hyperbole than anything.
>acts retarded
>is confronted with logic
>Haha I was only joking all along!!

>let people have different values for once in your life, no one's making anyone date girls who go clubbing.
You came to this thread on /adv/ to offer advice. When all and sundry told you your advice was wrong, you started to defend it and tell us our values were wrong instead. Now you've been confronted with the fact that your advice is wrong, and you've moved the goalposts from "my values and right and yours are wrong" to "I should be left alone to live however I want." I'll remind you I said:
>It's none of my business if you want to destroy your lives and relationships.
>>
>>18430419
You sound like a right and proper dick.
>>
>>18430424
What in his post specifically indicates that, aside from the fact that he proved you wrong?
>>
>>18430419
>>18430424
If the concept of hyperbole not being entirely serious completely escapes you because you don't get what the word means, you're either a dick or too stupid to argue with. I went with the first to be generous.

35 is NOT old, and I wasn't implying anything of the sort. Your own bias.

Your "logic" is primitive, wrong, baseless, and stupid. There's nothing logical about anything you said. It's all about what you believe, what you think, what you read into my posts. And if you really believed that other people's relationships were
>none of my business
as you said, you wouldn't be ordering the OP to leave his girlfriend repeatedly based on nothing your own moral compass. In all of my posts I never went as far as giving OP any orders, that was all you.

So, in short, everything about your post indicates you're a fucking dick. Done here now, though. Got a real life to go back to, believe it or not. But you can keep arguing pointlessly with my dust if you want. You know, if you think it's helping OP, who came here for advice, not to see some asshole troll someone over a simple disagreement.
>>
>>18430479
Enjoy life my dude
>>
>>18430090
Femanon here.
Sorry anon, she's a slut.
That kind of behavior is absolutely disgusting. But maybe because I never go clubbing...or drink...and try my best to avoid degenerate behavior.
>>
>>18430090
This one is easy OP.

Its not up to you to tell her how to act but you have every right to be annoyed she professes to be in a relationship with you but acts likes she's single at the club.

And you can bet her behavior was much worse than you can visualize. Wait till she sobers up tomorrow, don't say a word and see if she offers any information or an apology for her behavior.

If you want a monogamous relationship there is no point being with someone that acts like they are single when you are not around.
>>
>>18430090
She could have been stuck there with the work girls and went with the flow. Depends on how she reacts the next morning. It can be a one time thing and then you will need time to trust her again.

Im over 30 and I never went clubbing. Not once. I did house parties and goth gigs and stuff was degenerate enough already.

Look OP, alcohol lowers inhibitions and when I get super drunk I start telling people I love them or crying. Some people have more issues with their sex drive and that is the inhibition that disappears when they drink a lot. Talk about it with her and if that's the case for her she needs to not get wasted that badly again. Don't put the cat where the milk is.
>>
>>18430479
>you're either a dick or too stupid to argue with
Ad hominem.

>35 is NOT old, and I wasn't implying anything of the sort.
What were you implying, then? If one would have to be 35 to not want to live as you're espousing, what are the properties of the age of 35 that differentiate?

>Your "logic" is primitive, wrong, baseless, and stupid.
....he said, logically.

>There's nothing logical about anything you said.
I especially like the specificity of the examples provided.

>you wouldn't be ordering the OP to leave his girlfriend repeatedly
He sought advice on /adv/, which I happily offered.

>In all of my posts I never went as far as giving OP any orders, that was all you.
You implicitly 'ordered' him not to break up with her because the degeneracy in question is a normal part of modern relationships, according to you.

>So, in short, everything about your post indicates you're a fucking dick.
Back to ad hominem, the old reliable.

>Done here now, though. Got a real life to go back to, believe it or not.
You know, getting trounced and then furiously typing to get the last word before claiming you have better things to be doing is more transparent than you might think.

>You know, if you think it's helping OP, who came here for advice, not to see some asshole troll someone
Do you think anyone who disagrees with you must be a troll?
>>
>>18430485
Why is the wife so fat.
>>
File: redflag.jpg (46KB, 317x480px) Image search: [Google]
redflag.jpg
46KB, 317x480px
>>18430542
you know why.
>>
>>18430094
Stop using KEK out of context NIGGER!!!!

Cuck in this situation would be arriving to pick them up and taking the nigger mentioned home as well to fuck his bitch.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.