[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think i really fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (98KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 540x540px
I was at a party and some italian girl kissed me. It was my first time too. The girl i like was there. I think she saw me. Fuck, i think o really fucked up my chances with her. What should i do? I have a background of being suicidal and a curfag.Help me please i just want to end it as of roght now. What should i do? Pursue her or just let it go and accept the fact that she will never love me back?
>>
Her seeing you being a womanizer might be not a bad thing. Girls always want what others want.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18429771
I guess, but she is different, thats what makes me so attracted to her. She isnt like the others. I love her. But i know she wont wver love me back. I feel like killing myself. Why would she like a cutfage like me? There are better options out there. What can i do to save my chances with here??
>>
>>18429775
>she is not like others
>I love her

She's probably fucking womanizer chad while you are writing this.
Lose your virginity and come back.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 236x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 236x331px
>>18429782
Thanks for replying anon, I really just want to start cutting again. Fuck i hate being in love. What should i do to make her my gf? Im just an autist with a knife
>>
>>18429769
>>18429775
>>18429804
Don't put all your eggs in one basket
>>
Femanon here: if I saw a guy kiss another girl, I'd assume he wasn't interested in me, and I'd be turned off if he then tried to pursue me soon after.

>inb4 a barrage of posts telling me I'm wrong
>>
>>18429819
This is exactly what i was afraid of. I wanna ask her out, you know, have dimmer together, a walk in the park. I think i'm going to. Not everything is lost.
>>
>>18429831
Do it. Honestly all you need is an answer, being in the dark is usually the problem
>>
>>18429769
You should definitely kill yourself. Being such an emotional wreck over nothing kek. Remember you should cut by the vein not across.
>>
>>18429819
>A girl on 4chan's opinion is clearly the same as someone who's hot and sociable
>I only fucked that ONE married dude and only because I was horny
Yep, you're wrong.
>>
>>18429769
women are whores, and fucked up in the head. Relax, unless she didn't fall into the category the other 99% of women tend to fall into, which is extremely unlikely, it most likely did nothing but help your chances honestly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.