[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I emotionally detach myself from relationships with females

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1497204304938.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497204304938.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
How do I emotionally detach myself from relationships with females so that I don't feel guilty when I cheat/ghost them and yeah I know I'm a horrible person
>>
>>18429718
I really do wish forums existed that gave advice to taboo shit like this. Alot of people aren't good and they enjoy not being good. Alas everyone is a bleeding heart on the internet so you can never get solid advice of douchey shit you wanna do.
>>
>>18429718
You need to degrade them.
>>
>>18429732
Duh but how do i stop feeling bad about doing it
>>
just find reasons like work or family, to seem like you don't have time to be around them. ding dong
>>
>>18429739
Look at their faults and repeat them like a mantra
>>
>>18429718

I told my girlfriend after the first time I cheated. I was told by someone close to me not to tell her, that in time I'd get over it.

Guess what? I did get over it. A lot quicker than she did. And I cheated again, didn't tell her, and I got over that one.

You don't really detach yourself from any relationships, you just have to be honest with yourself about what it is you want and what you're going to do to get it. For example growing up I noticed some men who had wives, but also had children with other women. They carried on both relationships with utmost authenticity, but at the same time not crossing the line to bring attention to the other.

Think of it like this, if you like the girls you're talking to, do you really want to hurt them by letting them know about one another? So, I think that is what compartmentalizing is. Realize that you have these relationships, and you like them, but it might be a good idea to keep them separate.

Also, it is a mental conditioning thing, which is a nice way of saying you have to be a bit crazy. I never got a lot of attention from girls growing up, so now I am trying to live out this fantasy of who I wanted to be at 17. I'm 26, and I just always have this negative dialogue in my head saying that girls aren't attracted to me, I'm not good enough, but also that I just love ass. Fat, smooth, white asses, and chubby alternative girls that like being choked and doing some nasty deep tongue kissing. So that is my goal to satisfy those two facets.

But, don't be fooled, the regret and realization will come back to you every now and then. Just accept it for what it is, apologize to yourself, and move on.
>>
>>18429800
Dude wtf but bump
>>
>>18429718

why not just do things that you don't feel guilty about...its not that hard.
>>
Consciously objecting to your moral compass is one thing. But it can lead to bad habits and more problems later down the road.

Wanting a relationship and the freedom to fuck anyone you want is one thing. But holding a monogamous relationship with someone while cheating is another.

See, you don't got your story straight with yourself or others around you which tells me that you have no idea what you're actually doing.

Stop being stupid and maybe you won't feel bad about it.
>>
You stop caring about them and your so called conscience. Simple. There's your answer.

But since this is /adv, let me give you one.

If you keep this up, you will gradually find less joy and fulfillment for each shitty things you'll do and everybody who ever truly cared for you start leaving you. But hey, you don't give a fuck right?

It'll come to a point that you'd find yourself alone and miserable and maybe wanting to try to be a better person. Only to find nobody there to give actually give a fuck about you cause guess what. They left. Your fault. But hey. You got what you wanted right?

Then you'd go back to not giving a shit, hoping it might make you happy again. Only to find the same hollow crap you grew so tired of is still there and no matter how much you try it just makes you more and more miserable until you just find yourself in a retirement home. All alone in your death bed, with no one but yourself.

>tldr
>Karma. Newton's third law. something about stuff.

So there. Now you do you boo.
>>
File: 1497743468267.jpg (125KB, 1148x462px) Image search: [Google]
1497743468267.jpg
125KB, 1148x462px
>>18429718

First, you need to realize that, especially in western society, it is impossible to find a woman who is truly loyal, loving, and actually cares for you. Such women are called unicorns because they don't fucking exist.

We live in a society with an open sexual market, and the consequence of this is that when you start dating a woman, consciously or subconsciously they are always keeping an eye open for other men that have higher sexual market value. When a woman finds such a man, she will eventually monkey branch off of you to him, or just flat out cheat. If she doesn't, resentment usually builds in the relationship mainly because she feels "stuck" with an inferior boyfriend. You can tell she is beginning to move on when she starts hanging out with her new "friend" on a regular basis. This sort of hypergamous behavior is biologically hard-wired into women, some suppress this instinct better than others, but given enough time, a woman will always move on to another man. There is no "right" or "wrong" here, just how things are naturally.

Given this information, it might be easier to justify cheating or ghosting in a "tit for tat" fashion or by understanding that this is simply how relationships operate in a society with an open sexual market place. That said, in my opinion, the best way to not feel guilt is simply to make peace with the fact that this is what you want to do and simply be content no matter what obstacles are thrown your way, let it be moralizing beta cucks, crying women, or the like.
>>
>>18431019
Op here thank you this opened my eyes
>>
>>18431092

You don't stand a chance.
>>
>>18431019
Femanon here. You're fucking retarded. It's always manlets like you who post on 4chan how "The game must be rigged because I can't get myself a decent girl!!!!" First off, those type of women do exist, you're just looking for the wrong people. Of course if you go for the stacy they're gonna cheat on you with chad. Stop trying to be like "Oh it's the nature of humans I've got it all figured out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Kys
>>
>>18429718
Just don't give a shit.
Block them when they get their friends to send you angry texts.
End of it.
>>
File: Jason-Mantzoukas-Thumbs-Down.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Mantzoukas-Thumbs-Down.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>18429718

>First, you need to realize that, especially in western society, it is impossible to find a woman who is truly loyal, loving, and actually cares for you

>>>/r9k/

0/10
>>
im having a relationship with two different women

I'm 22. They're both 20. I see nothing wrong with what I am doing.

They both enjoy me, I enjoy both of them, separately.

They don't know about the other. But does it really matter? Sure sometimes I feel burnt out maintaining two relationships, but idk. I like both of them and I don't want to let either go.

I don't feel bad though. Because women are terrible people. Even the ones that claim that they're different, that they're loyal, etc.

They don't exist. The femanon who replied saying they do is lying to herself.

I might have some deep seeded trust issue, but honestly man - no woman is loyal. Never trust a woman.
>>
>>18432539
This guy gets it
>>
>>18432542
that guy is perpetuating his own biggest fear, kek
>>
>>18432539
Lol aren't you aware that you're no better than they are by doing what you're doing?
>>
>>18432546

Hey man, I posted that above. I don't often give that advice to my guy friends because they laugh in my face.

But then months or years down the road they find out their girlfriend cheated on them.

They think their girl is the most loyal, loving, caring girlfriend. Then she gets drunk with her girlfriends and bangs some dude.

You do you man, maybe you'll never find out about your girlfriends infidelities. Maybe you will.

But when you see your friends heartbroken Because the love of their life messed around with another dude , just remember what I said above
>>
>>18432539
Keep it up bro. You are doing god's work.
>>
>>18432554

I understand what I am doing is bad. I don't really have an emotional connection to either of them.

I just don't have feelings like that for women anymore...

It makes me just as sad as it sounds
>>
>>18432564
nah i get it. was just kinda funny to see is all. i'm well acquainted with just how awful we can really be and yeah your actions are counterproductive but it's not like you don't already know that what you're doing isn't right. the whole mess makes me sad too, kinda gotta laugh just to keep from screaming at this point, you know?
>>
>>18432632
shitfuck, the "teehee i'm a girl" signaling was supposed to come through much more clearly there, pls don't read the how awful we can be line and associate it with yourself & other guys, the majority of y'all are pretty great
>>
File: Screenshot (2).png (758KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2).png
758KB, 1680x1050px
Ding Dong Is the Long
>>
>>18433155
ding dong funny scream make me cream
>>
>>18432168
>you're just looking for the wrong people.
So should we look for ugly girls?
>>
They would have no problem cheating or ghosting you at the drop of a hat, if they didn't have to possibly endure your wrath (violence, social shaming, revenge).

Women are often perceived as the kind, empathetic sex. But they don't genuinely care about your feelings, unless they can get something from you. The moment you're useless, you're disposable.

If they act nice, it's only because they don't want to be seen as being "mean" or "cruel" by other people. Which goes back to my first point.

Simply keep that in mind. I ghost on women all the time and have zero guilt about it.
>>
>>18429800
I don't remember posting this. Keep it up doppelganger.
>>
>>18429718
do you need advice, or are you just blatantly trolling?

rhetorical

anyway, if this is true, you're just a narcissist and kys
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.