[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become more fashionable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

I often wear t-shirts such as pic related and I don't think they are that fashionable (im female btw). How to become more fashionable?
>>
I have no idea, I have no idea what else you wear.
>>
>>18429643

really dont wear T shirts. go to a clothing store adn try on the more unique looking items.

take a fashionable friend with you if you want
>>
>>18429670
Are these more fashionable? And how do I know if it goes well with skirts/something else?
>>
chinos and a button up
>>
>>18429643
I don't know what is actually on it, but 4chan has a fashion board. Can always try to ask them?
>>
>>18429643
Idk i like that t shirt though
>>
>>18429643
You wanna know the secret to being fashionable? You wear whatever the fuck you want and don't give two shits what anyone else thinks because no one thinks.
>>
>>18429643
Guuuuurl, moomin fashion. I think that's a reaally cool T-shirt
>>
>>18429643

doesn't matter if you're a girl, girls can do whatever they want and someone will still find them attractive/fashionable.

By virtue of just being a woman you get a free pass.
>>
Lol /fa/ here.... I personally like moomin but no that's not fashionable and neither is >>18429676
The most important thing is to dress for your body type and the best body type is skinny (if you're not there are ways to work around that but not with t-shirts)
>>
Why not thinking about all the girl you see around you who are considered fashionable and analyzing about each one what makes her that. I think that dresses are really nice for girls. You should choose clothes which fit your body nicely, and don't buy cheap clothes, they're usually not worth it. I think /fa/ and google will give you more advice
>>
>>18429677
She's a woman you faggot.
>>
>>18429845
Like /fa/ knows what fashion is lul
>>
File: Screenshot_20170618-091922.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170618-091922.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>18429643
Look for single colour dresses, no longer than knee length, no shorter than mid thigh (unless you are a prostitute).

I'm guessing you're looking for a mate, fair enough who isn't - yet you aren't going to find a man if you dress like a little girl.

>Simple, yet stylish pic related is what I had in mind. You don't have to be a star bucks drinking, credit card maxing leftist thot to get similar dresses. Heels optional, obviously.
>>
>>18429965
>chinos
>not for women

lol
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2017-06-18-01-45-36.png (663KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2017-06-18-01-45-36.png
663KB, 720x1200px
crop tips but not too cropped and simple pants work, I also wear creepers to help with my height if you don't want to wear heels
>>
>>18429643
i would say lurk /fa/ but the explosion of streetwear ruined that board

tuxbell.com is still a great resource
>>
>>18429845
/fa/ is literally 100% all male, no joke. And as expected most of them don't know shit about fashion.
>>
>>18430639
oh go fuck yourself. /fa/ is an objectively shit board but when a good male resource for learning about fashion is found elsewhere, it's a nice simple well-reasoned direct and straightforward explanation of what works and why and how to apply this info going forward. meanwhile the female equivalent, while she may *intuitively* understand fashion, effectively doesn't know a goddamn thing because she's unable to communicate anything beyond her own personal like/dislike opinion followed by some vague crap that's serves only to support how obviously right she is.
>>
I'm assuming that right now you're starting from scratch in building a 'fashionable' wardrobe.

In doing so, start with the basics and since we're going into summer start with summer clothes (bonus they tend to be cheaper and in Canada summer sales start at the beginning of July!)

Look at Pinterest and find a good 'summer capsule wardrobe.' A capsule wardrobe is usually meant for people traveling so they have a wardrobe that fits into a piece of luggage. For you this is ideal because it will show 10-15 articles of clothing that all go together very well and that are fashionable. As a bonus it will also show how to combine the pieces together into outfits.

In building your wardrobe, cheaper is
Definitely not always better. Be sure to buy things that fit you well and compliment your figure. It can be time consuming but do not shell out money until you find the perfect fit....especially with shorts and denims this is super important. The time invested is worth it because after you find the perfect fit, you know you can always go back to that store / brand in the future for your jeans.

Look up a capsule wardrobe that you like and use it as a shopping list!

Good luck! :)
>>
>>18429643
Don't wear T-shirts with stupid shit on them. T-shirts usually aren't a fashion item anyways, they are generic clothing everyone wears. Try dresses and other outfits.
>>
>>18429741
Lol this is awful advice.
>>
>>18430665
Casemod was the only good thing that came out of that board
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.