[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I face a fragile guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170302_232735.jpg (67KB, 552x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170302_232735.jpg
67KB, 552x800px
I'm desperate.. I'm 21 years old and I've been in a relationship for 7 months. He's perfectly perfect, but he doesn't want to have sex because of psychological issues (he suffered from pyhmosis and he had some problems with the healing). I told him I would have waited but my patience is disappearing.. he never talks about sex but when he does I get mad because I remember that he won't even touch me when we will see each other (we have a distance relationship and it already happened that he said things he would have done and then he reneged on it) and I realised that I'm really upset.. I know I'm wrong but I feel so numb, I desperately want to make love with him. I masturbate everyday trying to not to think about him because when I do it I start crying..
I feel childish and stupid but what can I do? It's the first time I really like a person physically and he can't help himself to have a sexual intercourse with me...
He said that my behaviour has become strange lately, but I can't say these things to him because he would have a panic attack and play the victim.. last time we talked about it he burst in tears and I told him it was ok... but I'm not ok...
Am I a monster?
>>
>>18429130
Telling him how you feel about the situation isn't you playing the victim
>>
>Telling him how you feel about the situation isn't you playing the victim

He plays the victim when we talk about it... he starts crying and apologising saying that he's a shit.. He's not but this situation is smothering me
>>
>>18429140
Oh my bad, reading comprehension is hard. Maybe try talking to him about how it isn't healthy to beat himself up about this. Try to make him feel like your problem isn't with him as a person, just his condition. Try and work with him to come up with a solution for this together instead of letting the conversation dissolve into him self-loathing. Otherwise, try couples therapy
>>
>>18429149
You right... but when I ask him why he just says "I don't feel like it".. I tried to make him feel comfortable, we also smoked weed together, I tried to make a conversation even when we were all alone in a bedroom and I just wanted to have sex. I tried everything but the answer is always "give me more time". I feel so bad because we get along very well and I can't stand this lack of sex anymore... we look like best friends, not a couple.
I know, I can seem superficial but I think that sex is very important for a couple...
>>
>>18429130
>...I know I'm wrong

N*gger what? Short of being a ham planet women can instantly get dick when and if they want it.

Drop this loser, yeah you have a misplaced attraction/connection but this Nigger ain't worth it. I did have/still sort of do have minor phimosis, I guess its tough being an American as health care is expensive but you need to get a new dick already.
>>
>>18429163
>Seem superficial

You communicate like a German... First of all I hope this loser isn't a sand N*gger ape, secondly I know you Germans are timid, always pleasing to the invader filth (first N*gger American soldiers then sand N*gger apes).

If he refjeses to get his dick fixed YOU HAVE TO DROP HIM. Provided you're of legal age in what I presume is Germany go find a whole, functional penis from a male if your race or use a condom.

>We get on really well

Evidently not, Ms.
>>
>>18429130
Make him wear a condom. He should pull the foreskin as much as possible (and of course it shouldn't hurt) and then he should put on the condom (help him if necessary).

Condoms don't really require having the head completely revealed, and they also help keep the foreskin in place.

t. a guy with phymosis who already tried that with success
>>
>>18430027
Can confirm this works. I thought my tight foreskin would be a problem in sex, but there hasn't been any kind of discomfort with a condom on
>>
>>18429130
Oh one moment, you said that he HAD phymosis and that he already healed, or that he still HAS phymosis and he had some related issues in his past?

If the former, what are the issues he's facing? I think that we need information on that regard to be able to help you better.
>>
OP HERE.

>>18430023
Germans use to speak a correct English, so I will take it as a compliment. By the way, we are actually Italians. I don't know what a nigger ape is..

>>18430039
He HAD pyhmosis, he has ALREADY done the surgery, and he healed the strange scare caused by the operation. Now he's "mentally blocked", I don't know how to say it in English. I mean that he's emotionally unable to do it and that's the problem he is trying to face.

>>18430027
He's scared of putting a condom on, of receiving a blow job and of having a sexual intercourse. Everything that involve his penis "stuck" in something.
>>
>>18430365
So what's the problem? He alredy did the operation, what you want from him?
>>
>>18430590
He did the operation but we haven't had sex yet because he doesn't want to. Is it so hard to understand?
>>
>>18430365
He has issues. I would drop a guy like that.

In the meanwhile, if you think of riding this out, you can always ask him to go down on you and pleasure you with hands/mouth
>>
>>18430772
He does, but I have to ask him for and at the beginning it was ok, but now it's become sad... if I don't ask for, he doesn't do anything, like it is forced to do it..
>>
>>18430787
Some people are fucked in the head or asexual. Can you see yourself continuing this relationship, in this exact same way, for 3 more years? No? Then he has to change or he looses you.
>>
>>18430763
How many times that happened? Was one time only or a ripetute thing?
>>
>>18430791
I always have to ask for it. The last time I put him on trial not asking anything and he didn't do anything, but when I ask he does.
>>
>>18430790
No, but he's perfect in everything... what can I do to turn him on?
>>
>>18430810
I did not ask that, how many time he just refused to fuck? And don't give the usual female crap "he didn't do what i think he should've done!", nobody can read minds
>>
>>18430827
I don't know o.o I didn't keep the count, but more than one or two for sure
>>
>>18430827
I clearly said I wanted to fuck when he didn't understand my "signs". Once I had go pray for it because he was persuaded I had my periods even if I swore I didn't -.-
I'm not that kind of girl. If I want to fuck, I just say that I want to fuck.
>>
>>18430846
You seem quite conflicted, first you said that you didn't ask and then you did, what's the right one? And you seems quite pretentius, if you just need to ask what's the problem?
>>
>>18430365
Have you tried any sexual activities that don't involve his penis, like sitting on his face or fucking him up the ass?
>>
>>18430871
I suck at explaining. The last time I didn't ask anything since he said he didn't feel like it. It does things to me but he doesn't want to be touched and he doesn't want to try penetration. He's good with hands, but I need more and I need to feel desired in that sense. I can't spend my life asking "hey, what about having some fun?". It becomes so mechanics, automatic... I don't know if you understand this. Am I pretentious? Just because I'd like to be fucked by the boy I've been with for 7 months? Maybe you are right, but I can't help myself to not to feel like this.

>>18430906
He just uses hands and tongue but I can see that he's doing it just to satisfy me and only because I asked for it.. I just wanted to have a real sex life and not this shitty pantomime just to make me feel happy for few minutes
>>
>>18431039
Well girl, you seem to alredy know the answer. You know the problem and you know what you want. So work togheter to surpass this wall and become a better couple. Just remember that communication it's vital
>>
>>18430023
Shit, even on /adv/
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1491331869241.jpg (31KB, 460x374px) Image search: [Google]
1491331869241.jpg
31KB, 460x374px
>German """""men"""""
Any young German man who isn't a football player is a beta fag who probably spends 4 hours a day playing Euro Truck Simulator.
>>
So he is ashamed of his penis, maybe you should wrestle him down and give him a blow job. Show him it doesn't bother you
>>
>>18431209
>>18431186
>>
>>18431189
Where am I supposed to write? You don't have telegram nor whatsapp!
>>
>>18431221
I always say that he's penis is great (I truly like it lol) but he doesn't look like he cares
>>
His * (sorry for my bad English)
>>18431298
>>
>>18431298
Try putting it in your mouth. Actions speak louder than words..

And a picture is worth a thousand..

All jokes aside, at 15-17 I was so afraid of letting a girl touch it. I wanted sex but was scared I made all sorts of excuses. In the end all I needed was confidence. Idk if any of that helps. Good luck
>>
>>18431039
>I can't spend my life asking "hey, what about having some fun?

He has serious issues. You need to help him heal the mental damage he went through. He's avoiding the problem at the moment. You need to make him aware that he's doing it (he's probably not even aware that he's letting himself heal). Baby steps. Help him to replace his current negative feelings with positive and pleasurable ones. Start with a handjob while he closes his eyes and imagines having sex with you. Do it lightly, don't pull back his foreskin too far, keep talking to him about how good it feels, big him up, encourage him to ejaculate. Repeat a few times. See if he might be interested in rub his dick up against you, teasing you. Don't expect him to instantly go to fucking you at that point because that probably won't happen. Over time he should get more comfortable.

Be calm and understanding in your approach but it clear that this is a serious issue to both of you.
>>
>>18429130
Ciao femanon <3
Have you tried telling him to talk to a therapist? It seems like he could use some.
If he doesn't want to work on it, drop him.
Buona fortuna.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.