[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so while having some drinks at a bar I got called by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
Alright so while having some drinks at a bar I got called by girlfriend of my girlfriend, asking whether I could come pick her up because she was way to fucking drunk at a bachelorette party.

When I got there she was crying and being dramatic like crazy, because she was pissed of her friend told her she was too drunk. After a lot of effort I got her home. Sobbing non stop like crazy.

When I got home she fell down on the floor and passed out. I wanted to eat something, so I thought I'd leave her there for a half an hour, hoping she would stop acting so fucking crazy/dramatic when I'd wake her up to go to bed.

I finished eating and woke her up. Half sleeping she pulled down her pants and sat on a chair. I told her that wasn't a toilet and to follow me. She told me (/screamed) to shut up and stop talking because I was making her nauseous. This repeated like 4 times. Eventually she strolled to my bed and crashed there. I thought oke fine lay there then. I went to brush my teeth and when I came back she had pissed my bed. Everything was covered in a shitload of pee.

I got mad and yelled at her to go to the fucking toilet. She went there. I removed the sheets, but my mattress is soaked as well.

She kept being annoying and stubborn and I told her to shut up and listen to me because she wasnt in any position to argue. I ordered her to remove her piss soaked shirt. I dumped her on my bed (a small spot where there wasnt any piss) and threw a shitty old blanked on top of her.

Currently I am laying on my small couch in the living room. I have done stupid shit while drunk as well, but never to bother someone else this much.I am fucking pissed off. What should I do tomorrow when she wakes up?
>>
Take pictures as proof. She'll definitely blaming you for everything tomorrow morning.
>>
>>18429116

Btw I started out being very nice. Telling her it wasn't a problem and I was happy to see her etc. But my patience for people who are drunk as fuck, absolutely refuse to listen, and then piss my bed is pretty fucking low.
>>
>>18429128
If she does that shit im 100% dumping her. But she wont. She;' ll probably play the sad little victim and promise it wont happen again. But she promised she wouldnt get so drunk before (because of some fucked up shit that happend before I met her when she got drunk). And I dont believe her if she promises this shit again.,
>>
>>18429116
>What should I do tomorrow when she wakes up?
Throw some clothes on the floor and tilt around some furnitures. Set it up so it looks like a super huge fight happened when she was drunk.
>>
Yeah, you fucking gather evidence like a motherfucker. My previous relationship was ruined this way. She believed her gff over me.
>>
>>18429236
Fuck, nevermind. I read it as ''she was drunk and wanted to fuck''.
>>
Wait a few weeks to dump her, otherwise you raped her
>>
Ask her about what had her so upset, let her vent a little. Then tell her you don't like how she doesn't handle alcohol well and suggest maybe quitting for awhile (maybe you could join her in this, and y'all can ease back into it later?), don't be afraid to bring up health reasons like drinking more than a few drinks a week heightens her chances of breast cancer. And depending on what had her upset, maybe tell her she has shitty friends. No "Don't hang out with them anymore," but a "you can do better."

That is, unless you don't just want to break up with her. Maybe consider that after this talk?
>>
Tidy it up and forget about it and don't tell anyone
>>
>>18429116
First of all, are you a Manlet?
When that bitch tried to piss in your car, you should have sent her immediately to the bathroom when you got home.

>pissed my bed

N*gga why didn't you take her back to her own home?

Why do u have the mobile number of your bitches friend??
>>
Trump 2020
>>
>>18429977
Pretty much this
>>
I would have strongly considered call if her an ambulance and acting very concerned just to say "Fuck you", told them that you couldn't wake her and that you were worried she wasn't breathing properly. She gets to deal with getting blood tests and shit, and you look like the good guy looking after her.
>>
Is this girl in the story OPs GF or a friend of the GF?

He made it sound like it was a friend, but he isnacting uke a bitch if that is. true.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.