[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the world work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 1489656841356.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489656841356.gif
2MB, 750x750px
How does the world work, because I do not understand it
> Went to uni
> Studied in the field of STEM
> Got a stable job
> 6 figure salary
> Got time off, I do not work 24/7 like some freak
> Got a house
> Got a car
> I'm a great cook
> I dress well
Yet, I'm still single and a kissless virigin.
I thought women wanted a man who's stable, not some Chad or Brad dude.
>>
>I thought women wanted a man who's stable, not some Chad or Brad dude.

Boy do you have a lot to learn. You sound like the perfect beta male.
>>
>>18429005
Do you regularly interact with women of the right demographic, in situations where it wouldn't be weird for romance to happen?

Do you ask them out?
>>
Getting a girlfriend is not something that magically happens when you tick enough achievements, you fuckwit.
>>
I take it you're mid to late 20's?

Girls are still whoring around. They dont want to settle down. So girls around your age aren't looking at the guy who owns a house and a car right now. They're looking at the jacked dude at the bar with the tattoos and the mustang parked outside.
>>
>>18429009
To expand on this, don't fucking try to lure girls with your career, money or possessions, that will only attract gold diggers and roastie sluts that are trying to settle for a provider without any real attraction or love towards you. I'm not doing half bad myself and I actively downplay my financial status when interacting with women. It's a good way to filter out some of the crap from the shit-filled dating pool.
>>
>>18429005
>do exactly what your told to do
>why am I not better than everyone else?

kek
>>
>>18429005
A stable man, yes.
A stem field? No.
>>
>>18429005
https://bookofpook.neocities.org/
>>

You've been lied to.

Even if one goes for you, she will use your money and fuck chad on the side.
>>
>>18429009
woman go to stable because hope to find wild horse in there. unfortunately, horse not stay wild for long in stable.
>>
Show us your face and that'll tell us everything
>>
>>18429748
Every Chad I know study STEM
It's not surprising really...
You'd have really unfortunate education to want to flip burgers
>>
>>18429005
Do you make any move at all? Talk to any girls? They can't read your fucking mind. Put out a line so they know you're available.
>>
>>18429774

t: wise confucious
>>
>>18429045
>just wait until they're done sucking dick at every opportunity and they want to settle down with a beta male
This is so depressing
>>
>>18429005
>Yet, I'm still single and a kissless virigin.
That used to be the case, the rules changed when government started giving women the gibs and ability to provide for themselves.

You were sold a bill of lies, just like I was. You need to become a Chad. Use that money and get fit, do fit social things. It's what I'm doing now. If you don't the only women you'll attract are single moms who want you to take care of their kids.
>>
>>18429005
See: >>18429774
You're stability, at least these days, is a bare minimum requirement. What you need to do now is to become interesting and physically attractive. Lifting is a good start, but not necessary. Calisthenics or any serious sport is also viable. Then, work on social charisma. But above all else, travel and go do interesting shit.

Welcome to the 21st century, lad.
>>
>>18431317
>get fit
I have leg problems so I can't run
Fuck my life
>>
>>18431377
*Your stability.
>>
>>18431381
There are other forms of exercise: Resistance training and the like. If I were you, I'd get in contact with a doctor or somebody with equivalent knowledge to figure out what you can or cannot do.
>>
???
make friends with girl, ask girl out, go on date

how is this hard for anyone
>>
>>18431394
Yeah just be yourself bro
Just stop being anxious and insecure brah it's all in your head
>>
>>18431381
If you go through life with that sort of mentality, you are doomed to be a failure. You should be asking "How can I get fit in spite of my leg problems?" not "I can't because I have leg problems"
>>
>>18431402
you're being sarcastic, but you're not wrong.

"having a girlfriend" is a bad goal. what you want to do is forget about it, live your life, do stuff you find fun and fulfilling for yourself. if you make friends and find one of them attractive, ask her out. a relationship is just a close friendship with sex.

if you're only looking for a quick fling, try tinder.
>>
>>18431489
No, I'm looking for a relationship but girls find me repulsive
>forget about it, live your life
I don't know what to do or where to start, I'm boring as fuck and I don't even have friends
>>
>>18431504
well, like... what do you do in your free time? do you have any hobbies? anything you could see yourself doing?
>>
>>18431554
I don't do anything in my free time aside from shitposting but I'm going to try lifting or something because I can't stand sitting around in the house anymore
I have no real hobbies though
Every time I consider doing some kind of hobby activity I get anxious as fuck
>>
well that's a bummer. sounds like anxiety is a real issue for you. maybe you should see someone about that. look for a therapist that's covered by your insurance if you've got it. if not, you can always self-medicate with a little alcohol and force yourself to go to some kind of social gathering.
>>
>>18431601
being dependent on alcohol for social situations seems unhealthy, I'll probably do it though
I can't stand being alone anymore but at the same time I'm scared of people jfc
How do you find a good therapist, do you look at internet reviews or something
>>
>>18431619
yeah, searching online works. i was a nervous wreck when i was trying to reach out to therapists, but thankfully many of them take this into account and let you correspond through email rather than over the phone.
>>
>>18431644
alright thanks I'll take a look
>>
>>18429005
There has to be one to three factors at play here
1. You aren't going anywhere that single women looking to marry are.
2. You are socially clueless and don't know *how* to try and pick them up.
3. You have some sort of personality defect.

No. 3 might not be true, keep in mind. I'm just looking at all of the possibilities. If you're as attractive as you say you are (and yes, you don't need to be "Brad" or "Chad" to get laid, because that's stupid r9k shit), then simply making friends with a lot of people should land you a date.

Maybe there is nothing wrong with you per se, but you might be emotionally dull or boring on some level. You could look for a STEM girl, but if your luck with them is not so great, you're going to have to learn to get a date with a different segment of the population.

Have you even tried a dating site? The fact you are complaining about it to /adv/ shows me that you are reluctant to put real effort out. You seem to think you are owed a woman by society, which is oblivious and laughable.
>>
You're living the meme.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.