[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
So /adv/ this girl wants to fuck. It's awesome but we're completely out of ideas as to where to actually do it.

We're both college students that live with their parents with very minimal amounts of time that we're home alone. Best idea we've come up with is a car but obviously that has the issues of being uncomfortable and a lack of privacy so any ideas /adv/?

Pic related, car we'd be using
>>
>>18428914
This might sound gay, but maybe you two could go hiking somewhere in a secluded forest and go off the trail and have sex there?
>>
do it in class
>>
>>18428914
Cmon don't be so dense, she wanted you to spend money for a hotel room.
>>
>>18428917
All the surrounding forests are all swamp lands probably not the best
>>18429120
It's gonna be a regular thing so I'm gonna say no on the hotel room since we're both broke and this is a couple hour thing
>>
>>18429125
If you're fucking in that car, it won't be a regular thing for long.
>>
File: IMG_0030.jpg (50KB, 961x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0030.jpg
50KB, 961x1024px
>>18429147
Lmfao
>>
>>18428914
Since you're both broke and can't afford a place to fuck, I hope you can afford birth control. The last thing this world needs is you two having a child.
>>
Do something like tape shit to the windows so that no one can see inside, or fuck under a blanket
>>
>>18429180
Lemme correct myself, it's not that we don't have enough money for a motel room, but it being a regular thing the cost adds up if we always get a motel room, I'd rather be looking at a free/cheaper solution if we'd be doing it often.

If it was a one time thing then yeah probably but I'm looking for a more long term solution
>>
>>18428914
If you're not smart enough to find somewhere to have sex then you owe it to the world not to produce any humans from your gene pool.
>>
>>18429147
That car may as well be a lambo to most college girls. Having your own car before you're 21 makes you "relationship" material
>>
>>18428914
Ok, I'll bite. I am having trouble believing there is absolutely no way you can find a place to have sex.
I went on vacation to a beach house with my gf's family. Her parents were there, other relatives too. Her mother wouldn't allow us to sleep in the same bed. There were two other kids in my room in other beds also. So one night after everybody went to bed she slipped into my bed. Everybody was asleep and we fucked like crazy but we had to be quiet. The kids never woke up either. Nobody knew. It was great!
>>
>>18429326
>>18429359
Shit guys I'm just asking for some advice I'll figure something out regardless

I've had sex with girlfriends p easily also since they're around you often enough, this girl and I aren't dating so the whole family thing isn't going to fly.
>>
>>18428914
Are you not allowed to be alone in your room together? That's where I would recommend you start.
>>
>>18429394
that's even easier
just pretend you're both studying all day long in your room and fuck when no one's around

you sound dense
>>
>>18428914

Uh how about you just fuck when your parents are asleep? They fucked each other to birth you, trust me they know wtf sex is.

Hell I lost my virginity after moving back to my parent's place - I was 25 and and her vag juices were dripping onto the same twin bed I'd had since I was 4.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.