[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

planning on trying cocaine at a festival any first time tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1483924819520.jpg (59KB, 960x510px) Image search: [Google]
1483924819520.jpg
59KB, 960x510px
planning on trying cocaine at a festival
any first time tips or things i should know about? i.e. best time to use, how i should prepare for comedown
i don't ever plan on being a regular user (don't have a stable connection or the money), just want honest advice
>>
>planning on trying cocaine
don't be a fucking idiot
>>
>>18428786
When you take the line hold your breath, a lot of first timers blows everyone's lines away.

Comedown varies from person to person to be honest, for most people you can't sleep and your body feels tired from partying, so take some sleeping pills if you can

At the end of the night sniff some water to clear all the residue cocaine in your nose, not only will it give you a nice bump, but it's also essential to have a clean nose (reduces damage to your nose)
>>
>>18428819
cool thanks

only thing i'm particularly scared about is future cravings, if I only have 1 gram throughout the entire festival I'm not going to end up thinking about coke for the rest of my life right?

i can socially smoke without craving nicotine, only thing i ever particularly "crave" is low doses of codeine when im hungover
>>
>>18429052
Nah you'll be fine, there's no physical dependence you'll get. It took me like a year of on and off usage to get "addicted".
>>
>>18429052
Oh and here's some more tips even.

It's easy to go on a Binge with this stuff (not being able to stop once you've started), but honestly you'll feel like a zombie after day 2 and maybe a gram won't even last you the weekend, so try and sleep.

Also remember to eat and drink (you won't feel hungry though, but eating is important)

But enjoy it man, I've honestly had some of the best times on it.
>>
>>18428786
If you don't trust the people you're getting it from enough to ask them then youre better off waiting some more.

Don't buy shit from ppl you don't know or aren't at least recommended by someone you trust.
That's how bad shit happens.
Especially to drug newbs.
>>
>>18429112
Op's inexperience is liable to get some low grade shit that's no better than drinking a pot of coffee.
Be lucky if a gram lasts the night.
>>
>>18428786
Don't do it. They only sell really shitty, awful HEAVIKY cut garbage.
I paid £80 (HYPOTHETICALLY) for 2g and it was awful. Mostly benzocaine which in itself is really hard to get.

I've had some more recently and that was good, was first time I had a cocaine & alcohol black out (that's not why it was good).

Its really not even that good anyway, if you MUST try it get it when you're home. In my opinion its not safe to do anything more than weed or mushrooms at a festival.
>>
>>18428786
popping your drug cherry in a festival situation is a poor decision.
>>
>>18429995
I would have to agree. Id do it in a less chaotic place
>>
>>18429995
that applies for psychedelics, but not stuff like cocaine, amphetamine, etc .. that barely has any effect on your mind
>>
File: 1470273736086.jpg (287KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1470273736086.jpg
287KB, 2560x1440px
>>18430019
What kind of an effect DOES coke have?

I'm real big into psyches/hallucinogenics and get offered free coke all the time, but as a general I stay away from railing anything.
>If I can't eat it, it's probably a bad time.
>>
>>18430022
its a shitty overrated stim
>>
>>18430022
Increased euphoria, talkativeness and energy. Nothing like hallucinogenics, unless you are up for 3+ days and you get to meet my good friends the shadow people.
>>
Just don't.
>>
>>18428786
alright guys i know you hate reddit but this is serious. Watchout for undercovers. This concerns all of you festival goers.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/6gsxp2/undercover_copsdetectives_at_music_festivals/
>>
File: 1497424664012.jpg (70KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
1497424664012.jpg
70KB, 600x636px
>>18428819
Why have you been doing shit cocaine with mentally retarded Niggers? No one exhales when snorting, even first timers.

> We've got a Nigger over here
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.