[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive been dating muslim boyfriend for about a year. he says he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0762.jpg (148KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0762.jpg
148KB, 750x1334px
Ive been dating muslim boyfriend for about a year. he says he doesn't believe in anything when his family is muslim, and also he has tattoos everywhere on his body. He was a drug dealer and has some criminal backgrounds. And somehow... i ended up falling in love with him.
And my problem is.. there's something odd about him.
I'm seriously in love with this guy but something is really fishy about him. When he doesn't even have decent credit score, he let his sister buy a car under his name. (We discussed about buying another car since my car is only transportation we have.) My bf and his sister wear same rings and his family members (parents,sister) call him everyday about something in arabic. My bf asked me to get married several times already and ... i just don't know what to do...i love him but i can definitely tell he is hiding something.
I confronted him about it he said lets get married then ill tell you everything. .. im sorry if theres any typos..
>>
>>18428699
>i love him but i can definitely tell he is hiding something.
>I confronted him about it he said lets get married then ill tell you everything

Hmmmmm maybe he is part of a cult.
>>
>>18428699
>in love with someone with criminal past & criminal background

You are retarded and deserve whatever bad things are coming your way. Use your mind sometimes, Op.
>>
>>18428699
>I confronted him about it he said lets get married then ill tell you everything

"Look, I know you have some questions. Here's the deal: I'll give you the sort of information that would directly weigh on your decision to marry me or not AFTER the marriage. Sound good?"
>>
>>18428707
I broke up with him today and i just needed to confirm that i made a good decision. It's just so hard for me to move on since he was my first boyfriend who took my virginity and everything. I was always alone and idk why is it so hard to be alone again. I have no where to go...
>>
All I can say is that there is a 99% chance OP will become a single mom who bitches about why good men won't date her by the time she is 35.

You are beyond redemption OP
>>
>>18428923
Believe it or not i wasnt planning to date anyone in my life.
Cause i know myself too well that im mentally fucked up since i was born... I knew that he went to jail and was a drug dealer from the beginning. But I opened up to him cause he chased me for a year unlike other guys who gave up right away.
>>
File: mad pepe.jpg (99KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
mad pepe.jpg
99KB, 330x357px
>>18428699
>He was a drug dealer and has some criminal backgrounds
he's still a drug dealer and the money is going towards terrorism

fucking white western women, stop being stupid.

this bait made me mad
>>
>>18428910
I think you did the right move, marriage requires honesty and he's not giving that.

But you should hire a background check investigator so you won't have any regret with your decision later.
>>
>>18428699
Marrying him would be the worst thing you could ever do. It could foreseeably end in your death.

Also, the most radical Muslims are the ones who used to be dealers, addicts, generally scum. Seriously, Raqqa had a HIV outbreak because so many of them were former drug addicts.

Moreover, marrying him would make you a Muslim by Sharia law, which would require him and his family to take responsibility for your behavior and modesty. Being alone with a non-related male relative could result in an honour killing.

>>18428910
>i just needed to confirm that i made a good decision.
You made the right decision hands-down.
>>
>>18428699
Don't date middle eastern guys. I was with a Persian guy for a few years and his whole family was nuts including him and they weren't even Muslim they were all atheists but from Iran. I'm sure there are some good middle eastern guys out there but most of them seem like head cases. I think it has to do with their history of mass inbreeding. I met 30 of his family members and they all had something off about them so that says a lot. The description of your boyfriend sounds really off as it is you should really stay away and not get married to him.
>>
Roughly 50% of middle eastern Muslims are inbread. Hard to trust ppl who have sex with family members.
>>
File: Snackbar 33.jpg (93KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
Snackbar 33.jpg
93KB, 638x359px
>>18428699
>letting a criminal and lying sand nigger take your virginity
Good god, why are white women so retarded? IQ below 90, inbred into oblivion, member of a death cult (even if he denies it), ... get yourself sorted out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Slimes can deny their believe for any kind of gain and lie as much they want if it furthers islam.
>>
Sounds to me like sister is his wife and he wants you to be his other wife
>>
>>18428699

> moslem
> drug dealer
> keeps secrets
> doesn't speak English with his family

Yeah... No

no

nonono

Abort abort abort
>>
>>18428699
Seriously drink bleach, try to convince your Mohammed to do the same. Go out like Romeo and Juliet, at least then you will have some dignity and maybe restore honour to your family.

If his family find out you will be honour raped then killed, if you're lucky.

At the very best this ape will eventually leave you and settle with a Moslem bitch, I hope he breaks your filthy heart.

>"confronted him... He says let's get married"

N*gga he is trying to recruit you ("convert"). Honestly I hope he sells you too his father, enjoy the next decade in their loft/basement.
>>
>>18428699
You made the correct decision. Marrying him would've made your life hell. Marrying a Muslim man would mean that you are bounded to him and his family. Their religion dictates that the man holds all the power in the marriage, so if you want to divorce him it is very difficult, especially with the whole man in power thing.
He could beat you whenever he felt like it, and he could marry 2 (maybe more) other woman besides you and you can't do anything about it.
Other than that, it is true that many middle eastern Muslims are born of inbreeding, so if you were to marry him and have kids with him, there would have been a chance your kids would have ended up retarded or worse.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.