[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suspicious message on social network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Gf sucks ass in last months
>constant bitching, no sex for almost a year
>i am tired of her childish behavior
>logged in a social chat
>my profile without a picture, no big description
>got a message from a girl, who is new in town and want to find new people
>find it a little bit suspicious, because no picture of me and no big description

Is it my gf who want to test me!? I just wrote her a message and just wait for a respond.
>>
>>18428587
Yes. Now dump her and move on.
>>
>>18428587
>no sex for almost a year
stopped reading there
i would have dumped her after the first week of no sex unless there was a valid medical reason for it
>>
>>18428587
I'm always incredibly wary of girls that think they're hot enough shit to "test" their boyfriends; what the other anon said.
>>
>no sex for almost a year
She's not your girlfriend, she's your platonic friend. Not even that, really, friends don't constantly bitch at eachother.
>>
>constant bitching, no sex for almost a year
holy shit dude dump that bitch
>>
>>18428620
>>18428610
She talked several times about suicide. Still leave? Or should i leave her with "we can still be friends".
>>
>>18428630
DUMP
U
M
P
>>
>>18428630
>She talked several times about suicide.
Leave now.
Do not be her friend.
That's emotional abuse, and it's what the lowest scum on the planet on the earth does.
>>
>>18428630
>Or should i leave her with "we can still be friends".
Fuck no, dump her and go no contact. Perhaps consider ghosting her if you don't want to deal with the fallout.
>>
>>18428642
>>18428644
>>18428651
Damn, you are right. Fuck, but it won't be easy. We are together 3 years now, last year constant bitching about my mistakes.(3 years
occasionally talking about how life sucks and she concider suicide) Want to roast her in that moments.
>>
>>18428672
Roast her in person, they might try you for her suicide if she commits
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.