[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passing a urine test THC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: smoking-from-bowl-300x257.jpg (22KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
smoking-from-bowl-300x257.jpg
22KB, 300x257px
I've been trying to figure out if I even have a chance of passing a urine piss test. I've been smoking weed for 3-4 years on a pretty much daily basis. I stopped two weeks ago and still have a month before my test. I'm just worried that I'm not going to pass. I weigh about 185. Is there any product that actually works and wont be picked up by the test or dilutes my sample?
>>
Stop being a degenerate drug user. You deserve what is coming to you.
>>
>>18428518
best product is water and exercise. tons and tons of water.
>>
I went through the same thing. Just drink a lot of water daily and do something that makes you sweat gym jerkofff w/e. Couple days before buy a rapid test from Walgreens and check yourself. I didn't pass so I asked a clean friend to piss in a 5 hour energy. Before you walk in to get tested blast your cars heat and warm up the bottle on the vent. Also make sure no one walks in right before you do so you don't have to wait and risk the bottling cooling down too much . I slipped it between by sack and leg. Only works if you get to do it in closed room.
>>
Thanks for.posting everyone! Except for the first reply. It's fucking marijuana not heroin.

I just talked to my twin sister. We're not identical but we're pretty damn close. She said she'd take the test if need be! I wish I got a little more help but I really appreciate the two that posted! Thank you!
>>
>>18429460
The twin thing isn't going to work. And it's illegal. Are you serious? You have to go in, and use your own urine... legally.

If you drink tons of water and exercise/sweat like crazy, you'll pass the test.
>>
Well researching, I'll be even more fucked with exercising because the thc is stored in the fat cells so when I exercise it releases it all into my body.. so I'm fucked either way!
>>
>>18429523
It worked for me. Though I wasn't a heavy user. The exercise will help some, or go to a sauna. Just try sweating a lot. Eat/drink a lot of fiber. You just don't want to exercise a day or 2 before your test.

It sucks if you fail, but there's other opportunities. I wouldn't try using someone else's urine because you could get in trouble.

Good luck.
>>
>>18428518
I know someone who used the synthetic urine twice and passed each time
>>
>>18428518
Ok. First off don't use ur sister's pee, it'll get flagged for wrong gender.
Next, relax. If u have as much time as you say you do AND you've been clean for a second, you'll be flawless. It's good to exercise and drink lots, both to do with testing and for general health, but you're clear for landing on this, just don't blow it by smoking
>>
>>18428518
>pic ironically related
>>
>>18429460
drugs are drugs senpai and this is coming from a guy who holes on ketamine every 10 days
>>
>>18429560
Assuming that I'm a guy. We're both girls.
>>
THC can unfortunately be detected in your system for *months* after last the ingestion. I believe, traces of it binds to your fat, and so 'stays' with you for a while. The thing I'm unsure of, is whether the urine tests is what picks it up, or if it's a blood test that gets these traces from months back.

Short answer: we don't know. It can go either way; you're cutting it very close. Sorry to be a prude, but if you're job hunting, then put the pipe down. I can go months without weed or alcohol--so should you.
>>
>>18430008
>I need weed to unwind from my long day of piggybacking on everyone else's life
>>
Also, don't do the fraud thing with your twin, unless she can actually pass as you. Unless this job is life or death, then you shouldn't risk a criminal penalty. Failing the urine test is not the end of the world; Having a record is.
>>
>>18430020
Don't listen to this faggot. Unless you're in the 250+ lbs range, with the amount of time you have indicated you'll b clean. U only need to worry about a hair follacle test.
>years of police, initial job, and dept of transport drug tests (urine, saliva, blood, hair).
At your indicated weight, you will likely be clean toward the end of week 4. If it's a corrections/job test they test to 5ng/ml.
>>
>>18429460
A drug is a drug is a drug

-Narcotics Anonymouse :^)
>>
>>18429460
You're a drug user OP, MJ, H, a bottle of cap Morgan every night, w/e. You're still doing at least some amount of damage to your mind if not your body.
>>
>>18430026
LISTEN to this man, it is fraud even if not a court mandated test
>>
>>18430607
>>18429579
>>18429560
>Samefagging this hard
>>
>>18428520
dipshit alet dispshit alert dipshit alert

so, op, as an avid weed smoker, here's what you do. eat green, fruit, drink LOTS of water, NO SODA OR ALCOHOL, and walk or run for at least a half hour a day. 185lbs and doin that routine? you're solid buddy. good luck, op!
>>
>>18430650
>thinks multiple replies = samefagging
Sorry that I seem to b the only one with an actual understanding AND experience with these situations and isn't gonna give the same "hurr hurr, munths" answer.
Reiterating: unless it's a DOT hair follacle test, OP's levels will be significantly under the testable level of 5ng/ml.
>>
WEED IS AN HERB, NOT A DRUG.
you literally pick it off of a plant and smoke it, dummies
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.