[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I fap before a date or nah? First date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image_5.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
Should I fap before a date or nah?

First date
>>
Not if you want to impress that bitch with the massive amount of splooge you hopefully have.
>>
>>18428489
This. First and foremost have the confidence to know you're going to be gettin' some, then when you do, have the TREMENDOUS GALLONS OF SPOOGE to assert your incredible virility.
>>
what if you dont expect on getting some
>>
>>18428523
Then ghost that bitch and find someone who will.
>>
>>18428523
Then yes, fap.
>>
>>18428487
No. Fapping will take away your sexual desire, which will affect your performance during the date. Even if you don't bang, you'll be talking to her like she's a customer at a store. Your test helps you tap into your primal instincts to find a mate. Without it, she's just another human.
>>
A real man would excuse himself at dinner and go fap while on the date. Make sure to have a little jizz on your hand. Then when you come back put your hand on her and wipe it on her. Stealth Jizz.
>>
>>18428737
>A real man would excuse himself at dinner and go fap while on the date.
>Not fapping right there at the table.
Beta as fuck yo.
>>
>>18428487
Highly recommend going nofap for 3+ days prior. It should give a fair boost to your masculinity and confidence, and at least for me, noticeably deepens the voice.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.