[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

initial spark vs gradual gain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: german o clock.jpg (78KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
german o clock.jpg
78KB, 853x480px
what does everyone think about this? in my experience, women decide if they like you very quickly after meeting you and thats it, though they can change their mind to not liking you later on (but not the other way round)

i was talking to a female friend recently and the above topic came up. i half jokingly said i wasnt going to an event because there wouldnt be any new girls there for me to meet, and she said something about 'things developing with girls you already know' and i was like yeah that doesnt really happen with me. as an aside, i did ask if she knew anyone in the group who liked me (as how she phrased her message made it seem like a coy hint) but she didnt

pic not related
>>
Convincing someone from a no to a yes is a lot harder than going from yes to no. Most of the time people give up on fixing things because there are so many other people they have clean slates with.
>>
>>18428198
its not really about specifically trying to convince someone, just how common is it for a girl to gradually become attracted to you
>>
>>18428187

kinda. it depends how in depth you get to know someone, ive had many experiences where girls you always knew about and had talked to dont really find out they like you til you have a REAL conversation. sometimes showing up to a party and two people just start talking and then it becomes about 'real' shit and next thing you know you got your dick in her mouth.
>>
>>18428245
a woman can gradually begin to like you if no other guys are around she would be attracted to and even if she does like you and you become a couple the first time some guy crosses her path that turns her head she's gone.
>>
>>18428269
yeah i think you might be right. thinking about it, ive kind of 'given up' on girls i come onto who turn me down, and dont go out of my way to talk to them. perhaps i just need to work on them for a bit longer, like the party scenario sounds ideal. i just dont like being slow and un-aggressive about it

>>18428286
right, this is another reason i dont like the long game, because someone else can swoop in at any time
>>
>>18428324

agression can be a sure fire way to make sure nothing happens.

my best mate recently married a girl he'd known since elementary school. he dated her best friend. they had met many times and had exchanged more than 'hellos' but nothing happened.

they were both invited to a mutual friends wedding 4 years ago, and had seen each other around since then, but the night before the wedding they both showed up to a bar that they were all supposed to meet at, but no one else showed up. so these two just reminscied about school and caught up and had some drinks. that night turned to them hanging out all weekend. then they moved intogether six months later. now they're married (i was a groomsman at the wedding).

point is that agression and trying to get someone just shows that you're trying to date, not that you're trying to date them.

we are de-romancing romance. we are taking away what makes romance special and turning it to a numbers game because men wnat to date ALL THE TIME. they dont realize that it used to be normal to be single for long periods of time, but our generation thinks you need to be dating or working on dating ALL THE TIME.

my dad was single for 2 years before he met my mom, and he was not just hitting on every single woman. he just waited until he found one he really liked.
>>
>>18428336
>men want to date ALL THE TIME
True anon but women date ALL THE TIME

Its not uncommon and believe your father was single for two years but your mother probably was dating other people when she started dating your dad
>>
>>18428350

>your mother probably was dating other people when she started dating your dad

no, she was not.
>>
>>18428357
and how the hell do you know? were you there?
>>
>>18428336
when i say aggression i just mean, being pointed and up fronted. a lot of guys i know just fuck around forever talking to girls over facebook. i see what you mean though, because its a bit obvious when im going around the room until i land a hit

i do wish there was more romance in the world, but it just seems very high speed and available these days. if you dont make your move theres many many times more guys who will than there were back in the day, now we have social media, online dating, etc. etc. seems like you can afford to wait because youll your chance

im also more vigorous about this as i was a virg up until last year and feel like i have some catching up to do & dont want to regress back to being alone again. i still havent had a relationship, just hookups, but i want a partner
>>
>>18428357
Bet if you asked you would find she was. Doesn't mean she was fucking everything in town but you don't find women that are single for 2 years and don't date like your father. She had dates
>>
>>18428370

>how the hell do you know

god forbid you believe someone when they tell you.
>>
>>18428350
This, I wouldnt trip on being single if there was abundance. But there's not cause bitches are dating, fucking, getting hit on the daily. so I cant just sit back anymore and wait cause women aren't attracted anymore to the guy whose does his one thing 100%. They want him to atleast give 40% of his time and effort to her. At one point being tall alone got you bitches, not the case anymore as with many things.
>>
>>18428373

this isn't some secret story anon, ive heard the story, she had a boyfriend a little more than 6 months before but they broke up.

stop generalizing women from the fucking seventies and acting like its remotely the same as the culture right now.
>>
>>18428375
God forbid you mindlessly accept it.
>>
>>18428382

stop acting retarded.
>>
It's not worth investing time trying to make friends that are girls into actual girlfriends or hookup partners, much easier just to find someone new. Don't waste time with friends that are girls that are using you as their emotional tampon.
>>
>>18428445
oh im not the 'emotional boyfriend' or any of that shit, im more just talking about girls in the group who i hit on before and have more or less ignored (in that sense) since, whether i should revisit them
>>
>>18428445
This this a million times this. If you have a female friend and she sees you as a friend then you're better off looking for someone new. Same advice goes for girls.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.