[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy Girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2396.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2396.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
Should I break up with her? Last night she's black out drunk again and out of her mind. She's screaming at me where neighbors a wall over can hear. She's pleading with me begging me not to murder her animals... She doesn't have animals. Yeah thats what we're dealing with here. Then she's yelling me not to murder women and children. You can't make this up. This is when I start drinking cause dealing with her sober is fucking insane!

Next she's blocking the doorway like she wants her neighbors to hear she's crazy. She then tells me if she attacks me I can't attack her back or she will kill me. Later she swings and hits me with a cutting board. She's not even my type but I thought she was sweet when she was sober and even that shits going away. Gotta draw the line at aggravated assault right?

Pic is her drunk some other time.
>>
Yes.
>>
Yes.
>>
I think you already know the answer, but yeah, I'll validate - time to break up. Don't stick your dick in crazy. That is clearly crazy.
>>
>>18428165
MMMMmmmmmmm well obviously but simultaneously you need to put her in an institution. She is legitimately crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGHjjrWIiyM

video strongly related
>>
File: 082.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
980KB, 305x320px
How do I become gay?
>>
>>18428165
That is a really cute corn dish thing.
>>
>>18428177
Reminds me how she got black out drunk and hung out with her neighbors a bunch of dudes and went to the strip club with them.
>>
>>18428165
that pic is from 2016
>>
>>18428165
You should have already been gone OP
>>
>>18428165
got a nice rack though
>>
>>18428361

Are you on drugs? Look how saggy they are, and that's in a bra.
>>
Son you better get yourself out tonight
>>
Is she schizophrenic?
>>
>>18428165

>Should I break up with her?

let me break this shit down for you:

>girl comes home black out drunk
>screams bloody murder
>begs you not to kill her imaginary animals
>screams for you not to murder women and children
>her psychotic episodes is causing you enough problems to move to drinking
>literally blocks your ass from the doorway
>says she will kill you
>tries to beat you with a cutting board

any one of those is enough to question why the fuck you are dating them. any combo of 2 is perfect justification to get the fuck out of there and you have 8. get the fuck out of there and call the cops if she comes near you.

was the sex at least half decent?
>>
holy shit dude, get a fucking restraining order or something
>>
>>18428390
She acts crazy when black out drunk.
>>
>>18428468
Nah she hit me with it. Was like getting hit with a wrench.

She got big tits.
>>
>>18428165
Run, man! Run!
>>
>>18428165
youre retarded for not dumping her immediately after the first time this happened
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.