[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A female friend with a fucked up bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Guts wtf 3.png (103KB, 469x428px) Image search: [Google]
Guts wtf 3.png
103KB, 469x428px
I'll make it short-
I have a female friend, she has a bf. Her bf has a cuck fetish, apparently, and he wants to force her into having sex with another person. She doesn't want to, but she feels 'selfless'.

How do I convince her to say "NO"?

(I'm not jealous nor attracted to her, I just want to help her)
>>
White knight fagot

Mind your own business you beta
>>
>>18428151

>(I'm not jealous nor attracted to her, I just want to help her)

Can't you fucking read? I'm not trying to get her, I'm not trying to "white knight", I'm trying to prevent her from being even MORE suicidal.

(Plus, by calling me beta you kinda proved how beta you are yourself. weak.)
>>
Well if she really doesn't want to then won't she be able to just say no and take care of what happens next? If she's hesitating to say no to him then that might mean that in the back of her head she could be ok with it. If you want to convince her to say no then maybe you can tell some of her other friends and get them to talk to her about it also. Ultimately it is up to her what happens.
>>
Why are you gettin jelly and trying to worm your way into her knickers? Hes right you are beta
>>
>>18428199

>(I'm not jealous nor attracted to her, I just want to help her)

>Can't you fucking read? I'm not trying to get her, I'm not trying to "white knight", I'm trying to prevent her from being even MORE suicidal.
>>
>>18428179

She can't say no to anything. Hell, even if I asked her to send nudes, she'll do it. She thinks her only purpose is to please others. It scares me how she lacks individuality and is willing to reduce herself to an object
>>
>>18428328
She needs to gain some self-respect, which, in many cases, only manifests after being walked over one too many times.
>>
>>18428132
you can't save an idiot OP
>>
>>18428330

I really hope you're right. Thanks.

>>18428338

Good (and sad) point. Thanks.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.