[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Double text

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>Be me
>Meet really cute goth girl who lives nearby
>Agree to meet up one night when she gets out of work
>Get along really well, cuddling, kissing, great conversation.
>She has work early so I drop her off around 1:30 AM
>(Make the mistake of) texted her 20 minutes after I dropped her off saying I had a great time meeting her
>She texts back instantly saying she did too
>Few days later ask her out again
>she agrees and seems excited
>Day of date she says she got called into work
>I say it's alright and asked when she's free to get together?
>No response

I know I shouldn't double text but I've heard if a week goes by and you still haven't heard from her, you don't have anything to lose by sending a second. Read a study that said sending a text a week later if you got no response has a 12% success rate.

This girl is super hot and my perfect type, but if she doesn't text me back within a week I'm thinking of trying one more time casually. Thoughts?

pic unrelated
>>
>>18427985
Yeah, these rules are fucking stupid. If you want an answer, just text her again.

>But I don't want to come off as desperate!
You come off as taking your time seriously. If she's not interested, cool, you're gonna move on. That's the impression you want to leave.

You know how a lot of budding relationships die out? Both people are so focused on trying to appear aloof, they just stop talking and assume the other lost interest.

Just fucking text her you teenager. Take what you want.
>>
>>18428166
bad advice. if your time was valuable you wouldn't have time to chase girls.
>>
>>18427985
You can send one more casual text, if you are really into her, but be prepared for not getting a reply.
A double text in itself would not make you look desperate. The girl had a great evening with you last time, so she can be open for more.
But if you don't get a reply, you shall let her go, and find someone else.
>>
>>18428521
yeah that's what I just did.

Pray for me, bros.
>>
>>18427985
THAT FEEL WHEN NO QT GOTH GF
>>
>>18428562
Good luck, anon, we stand with you.
>>
Wow double text worked.

The thing is she didn't respond to my "Another time?" text she just responded to what I just sent her which was a famous nearby place we could go to.

She responded positively, exclamation points and all, but I don't know where to go from here. Should I wait till tomorrow then repress the "another time" text or what I don't understand this shit at all man.
>>
>>18428718
Don't overthink. Simply no double text and respond to her texts in 15+ minutes intervals to look like you have a life and not a needy bastard. If you do get busy and take longer to text back that's cool. She won't think you're ignoring her.
>>
>>18428718

Yeah but it's making me lose interest since she ignored my "another time" text, so I think I'm just not gonna reply. Maybe in a few days or a week I'll hit her up, but I can't be distracted by this rn.
>>
>>18428718
Be more concrete, say "so does this friday work?" Instead of "when works for you?" because maybe she thinks you aren't being serious and you have to just phrase it differently so she doesn't think you're having second thoughts? That probably isn't what it is but women are weird, maybe sound more excited and more into her. Exclamation points are a good thing. I know you'll want to save face and not get embarrassed if she doesn't actually like you but fuck pride and fuck "the rules"! You just gotta do it and bite the bullet and stop being a wuss, you need experience for it to be more comfortable talking to girls.Maybe she's just a bit cold? Idk anon but good luck, and don't come across as too desperate or excited, but don't overthink everything you say either, and just go with your gut. If she likes you then she likes you, play your cards right and don't do anything too autistic that could scare her away
>>
>>18428857
example text?

she likes graveyards, wine, spooky shit etc.
>>
>>18428964
also when to respond?
>>
bump bros. don't want to mess this up.
>>
Forget all these fucking "rules".

If you want to talk to her call her or text her. If you dont, than dont.

End of story. Just fucking text her. Tell her you wanna hang out on x day.
How are you causing yurself this much angst over a text.

Just send it. If shes still into it it will be fine. If shes not, youre not out anything.
>>
>>18429143
because females are less attracted to guys who respond too fast. if she didn't respond for 24 hours and he responds in two minutes, he looks lame as fuck.

Girls NEED that push and pull to stay interested. it's not "playing games," it's more like a dance. match her rhythm.
>>
>>18429152
Thats ridiculous.

First of all any advice painted with a brush for "all girls" is safely disregarded.

Theres lots of girls who would love someone who responds quicklu.

Respond when you can and when you feel like it.

The only rule is be your fucking self. Be authentic. Thats what people respond to.

Anthing else is exhsusting bullshit.
>>
>>18429172
nah it's true man. look it up, there's been studies. girls like when guys don't respond faster than they do.
>>
OP here.

Guess what I've been doing wrong is been boring post-date texting as well as responding too fast.

Gonna try and build up some excitement for a 2nd date before asking her out again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.