[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend cheated on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1497656732925.gif (998KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497656732925.gif
998KB, 500x320px
I caught my girlfriend of 4 years cheating on me with one of her co-workers, 3 days ago.

This was 2 weeks after we've been on vacation to Paris. I saved for an entire year so I could surprise her with that trip.

I don't feel mad or angry or anything like that. What I feel is a deep level of betrayal. I feel like this is outright sadism, to he honest.

Now, here is the thing. She is begging and begging for forgiveness. She cries every day, for hours. It's heartbreaking to see her like this. I still love this woman, it's not just like love can disappear in three days, but I don't want to be with this person but at the same time I want to forgive her.

I'm so conflicted about this. I can't think clear, I don't know what to do. I have so much other shit going in my life, too.
>>
Don't let your feelings and grief make you retarded. Drop her. It's the only way
>>
What kind of cheating are we talking about here, kissing or sex, and how long was it going on?
>>
She's not sorry that she did it, she's sorry that you caught her. Where were these tears when she was fucking around behind your back? Where was the guilt when the was playing you for a fool? Where was her heartbreak when she was with her lover?
>>
She's not sorry. Get rid of her op. She's just going to do it again and you'll always be paranoid. She'll have less respect for you than she does now. DUMP HER
>>
>>18427953
I can tell you for me, it would be over. I couldn't trust her again and I would reside to live my life looking over my shoulder wondering what's going on when I'm not with her.
However, there are people who work through it and stay together. In the end, it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks. You (and her) have to be comfortable with it.
>>
If the person has already cheated on you, that shows that this is a line she is willing to cross, she thinks that it is ethically okay for her to do this. That makes it very likely that she will do it again in the future when things get rough in your relationship, especialy if you let her get away with it.

Lets say you do move on and manage to get over it somehow the paper is still crumbled, you can try and uncrumble it but the trust can never go exactly back to where it was.

As the others have pointed out, a person who cries after they got caught might just be crying over the consequences but not the action itself.

If there are no kids involved I thinks its best to part ways. The only situation in which I might advice people to try and salvage it is when they have kids.
>>
>>18427953
OP make it even. If she is against you fucking another girl then leave her. She cheated therefore you should too.
>>
How did you catch them? What exactly happened?
>>
>>18427968
This.

>>18427953
Do not let the bitch manipulate you. First she will
>cry, be sorry
>yell, acuse you or not caring about her
>stay silent
>yell again, threatening to kys if you leave her
And some also like
>threaten to make your life hell if you leave
>tell you you wont find anybody better than her

Just pack her things and tell her to go to that coworker. Block her on phone and delete social media. Cheating bitches have to learn the hard way what will happen when they cant keep pussy in pants.
>>
I would probably neck myself if this ever happened to me.
>>
>>18428023
Wouldnt it be easier to neck your cheating partner?
>>
>>18428031
I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror. This is the male version of rape.
>>
>>18428040
>male version of rape
What? Some bitch telling lies to you for years and cheating behind your back? That is just bad luck.

Sure your hearth and soul gets broken, but after a while it gets better. Only scar on souls is permament. After being cheated on, you will never be able to trust somebody as deeply as to her.
>>
Ask her to pay you with blowjobs. One everyday. She has to swallow your cum. After a month or so leave her and tell thats how you felt: someone cums in your mouth and the only thing you can do is swallow.

If she is into eating cum, anal.
>>
NO NO NO

She's still playing you like she did before, it's not real tears.

She will cry to you and shit on you behind your back if you figive how much of a sucker you are.

You must understand that all that was bonding you together was not real, it was a play, you were played and any sentiments are her weapon now to fuck up you even more.
>>
>>18428055
You have to be 18 or older to post here.
>>
>>18428053
>another man fucked my significant other
It's a declaration of war ffs
>>
>>18428023
I found out 2 months before my wedding that fiancee had been cheating on me for a long time till then.

How about that brah?
>>
>>18427953
Just leave her and move on. She seems like a piece of shit to do that right after your vacation.
>>
>>18428069
>war
Nah. Remember that the man maybe even didnt know she has bf. It is always girls fault. If you want to beat somebody, it is your cheating slut, not the dick that went into her.

Even if she tells you it was rape, it is always lie. Otherwise she would go to police after.
>>
>>18427953
Drop her.

Betrayal is the 9th circle of Dante's Inferno for a reason.
>>
Drop it like its hot!

Dont let emotions guide you now. Otherwise it'll be a long-term-shitfest
>>
>>18428088
Lust is the second circle too though.... hypothetically speaking where would she go? heh...
>>
Examine yourself. Think if all the little ways you told her that it was ok to cheat. The unconscious ways.
>>
File: creationofbait.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
creationofbait.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>18428111
>People ITT will respond to this as if it's a legitimate post
>>
>>18428111
This. It's probably your own fault, OP.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.