[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone help me diagnose where a fetish comes from? When

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1497215751204.jpg (60KB, 344x348px) Image search: [Google]
1497215751204.jpg
60KB, 344x348px
Can someone help me diagnose where a fetish comes from? When I fap to doujins, it's usually /ss/ with an older woman. Does that means I was molested by an older woman when I was younger?
>>
Fetishes don't always happen as a result of molestation. I was not molested by feet when I was young. But you do have a patrician fetish.
>>
You miss the time where you were sexually innocent and the sense of discovery of that time, and you wish you had someone to teach you by that time so you could have enjoyed it more fully.

Well that's me at least...
>>
>>18427943
I guess that's good to know, but moving forward, what do I do about it?

>>18427949
I don't think I ever was sexually innocent. I was basically raised by the internet. A teacher would have definitely been nice though.
>>
>>18427937

some people are just pedophiles. some people are you.
>>
>>18428105
>What do I do about it?
Get a bigger HDD
>>
File: 1490285304700.jpg (305KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490285304700.jpg
305KB, 1600x1200px
I'm into milfs, teachers, women with ''power''. I want to bend them over every piece of furniture and doggy them raw.

Why?
>>
>>18428191
I'm a milf teacher with a PhD from an Ivy League.
And I have big tits a fit bod and I fuck like a pro.

That's probably why.

We are hot,
Not needy of men for everything,
And good in bed.

Who wouldn't want to bend us over and fuck us?
>>
>>18428212
what compelled you to make up a story like that AND write it down AND post it?
>>
>>18428212
I want to believe.
>>
File: tfw.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>tfw missed out on fucking my teacher
>>
>>18428302
This is the worst feel.
>>
>>18428302
>x^n + y^n = z^n where n > 2

Proving Fermat's last theorem seems pretty hefty for a class warmup.
>>
>>18428191
Because you want a woman to "match" you. I get it because I'm the same way. You don't want a submissive woman, you want someone more engaging.
>>
>>18427937
Or you saw a thing, it arroused you, you fapped, and created a positive association...

Dogs hump pillows and legs whether or not they were molested.

Humans are also animals. Sometimes weird shit makes your dick hard. End of story.
>>
>>18427937
It means you have sexual desires for your mother left over from your childhood.

See: Freud
>>
>>18428556
This is actually pretty interesting to think about. I went for the whole subby type girls and it got real boring real quick. Maybe that's it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.