[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

27 year old, kissless virgin, socially awkward and same things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1496694427583.jpg (117KB, 780x584px) Image search: [Google]
1496694427583.jpg
117KB, 780x584px
27 year old, kissless virgin, socially awkward and same things as always.

But a miracle happened and a girl is clearly showing interest in me. However, now I'm having trouble speaking to her, finding flaws in her, how she might not be the princess that was promised. How do I get out of this mentality?
>>
>>18427921
Stop being a manchild. Every human being has flaws; I'm sure you're not the prince that was promised either. Unless her flaws don't outweight her qualities (she's a single mom or a crack addict)
>>
>>18427924
I'm stupid; unless her flaws DO outweight her qualities.
>>
>>18427921
>that was promised

Who promised you that?

>How do I get out of this mentality?

Try to meet more girl and compare. You'll see if she really is so bad if you find someone better. If no one measures up to your standards, then you might be the problem.
>>
To form a successful relationship you have to be interested in this person as an individual, and not in the sense that she is filling some good for you. She is not your potential girlfriend, she is someone with interests and hobbies and a personality that may work with yours or may be a complete disaster. You need to learn about each other in order to decide whether or not you would be a good fit. Talk with her, hang out with her and be yourself as much as possible because the more you fake it in the beginning the harder it will be to let something last in the longterm.

Also,
>the princess that was promised
Fuck off. No one promised you anything and you're not entitled to anything.
>>
>>18427924
She's actually out of my league. My main consideration is the things we are interested in. I'm more like a simple person with small dreams and she is a bit more ambitious. The fields we work in are also different.

I always imagined finding a girlfriend from the field I am working in so I keep thinking about things I cannot talk to her about instead of focusing on things I can :(
>>
>>18427929
>>that was promised
>Who promised you that?
It's a Song of Ice and Fire reference.

Yeah, she's probably the best I can get, but still...

>>18427931
>>the princess that was promised
>Fuck off. No one promised you anything and you're not entitled to anything.
It's a Song of Ice and Fire reference.

I will. Thanks.
>>
>>18427940
>Yeah, she's probably the best I can get, but still...

How do you know if she is the best? Do you have something to compare her to?
>>
>>18427945
No :( only my dreams and my dreams are a bit inflated which is the root of the problem I think.

As I said I'm a kisless, handheldless virgin at 27. Don't expect me to be experienced with women.
>>
>>18427950

Then become experienced. Go out, meet girls, etc.

Don't settle for this one, but give her a shot. At least you'll really know what you don't like.

And also, keep in mind that if you haven o experience, you can't be so sure she is into you. I mean, go for it, but try not to be a creep.
>>
>>18427959
>Then become experienced. Go out, meet girls, etc.
I would've done that in 27 years if I could

I've asked 4 people and they all agree that she is interested. I just don't know what to expect from a relationship I guess.
>>
>>18427964
>I just don't know what to expect from a relationship I guess.

Then get on one and learn. If you like her.

It's never late to try and learn. Some people only learn what they like when they get a divorce on their 50's.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.