[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I put a request on my Tinder profile for blacks and pakis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1409594613501.jpg (39KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
1409594613501.jpg
39KB, 600x398px
So I put a request on my Tinder profile for blacks and pakis not to message me because I don't like them, I'm not attracted to them, and also a request for no muslims not to message me either because I love pork and I don't want to wear the headscarf, plus I don't give a fuck about religion. I got insults and death threats for that. Should I take it to the police?
>>
Generally I'd say 'No'
>>
You'll embarass yourself even further. Just take that shit off your profile and get a real personality, you don't have to like muslims but you can just say that in passing conversation after you've given the person an actual reason to like you, so it won't seem like a dealbreaker or like your whole personality revolves around triggering people and kissing retarded shitposter ass.
>>
To be honest man I think you would have avoided the whole damn situation if you didn't put any of that stuff up as to who and who cannot message you. Either ways if they do, it's not so hard to just delete them or ignore them
>>
>>18427700
You brought it on yourself with your prejudicial posting.

Be sensible. Say something like "Looking for someone with whom I share culture and beliefs" or the like.
>>
>>18427715
I don't know, generally I think of shit like that as empty shitposting too, but angry pakis/middle-easterners tend not to see it that way. Blacks I guess it depends where they're from, what's their position in society, etc.

>>18427718
>>18427722
No, I'm non tinder to date, I don't want to waste time with people I'm not even attracted to or I'm not compatible with. Sorry but certain things are a dealbreaker to me.
>>
>>18427734
*on tinder
>>
>>18427734
>don't know, g
Well if you have a tendency away from eastern religious peoples you perhaps are going to need to develop an ability to handle knee jerk hostility from the people and groups that don't agree with your personal preference. Everyone takes a kicking off someone at some point. Sorry to say.
>>
>>18427734
Everyone has a type, point is you can pick and choose without writing it in your bio. That's lazy and just asking for trolls. Keep the useless crap to yourself and off your damn bio princess.
>>
How do you get them as a match if you dont swipe them to the right in the first place?
>>
Obvious troll is obvious...
>>
>>18427745
I can handle knee jerk hostility as long as it doesn't turn into an attempted murder on my person because I don't want to have a relationship with someone I don't like or I just share nothing with.

>>18427763
I get too many messages to sift through who's real and who's a bot, so I mass swipe first and then I see who is actually a human and what they have to say.
>>
>>18427700
You get to see what they look like right? Just don't swipe on anyone who is black with a beard or poo colored. Be wary about Irish with beards because they should know that shit looks wack. Of course the goatees are still sexy at times but full red beard = cucked Irish Muslim betraying his true faith.

Just be VERY careful about beards in general darling. UK is a very shitty place to live now and it sounds bad but racism is the only way to live BUT be smart about it because everyone knows Muslims feel like they have a God Complex and all other people are just sheep waiting for the slaughter, they will death threat you just because they seriously want to terrorize you to being a Muslim.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.