[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to ease girl for sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: atsisiųsti.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
atsisiųsti.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
When we are almost at it she always says "i feel its too early" afterwards she always says that its getting really hard for her to say no. What sexy stuff can i do to her in the heat of the moment that would turn her on
>>
Anything you try will just come off to her as manipulative and pushy. It doesn't hurt to always be on your A-game anyway but she probably isn't into it and chances are she's just got you doing a bunch of song and dance for her own ego boost.
>>
>>18427577
She is a virgin tho. And she always brings up that topic afterwards. Maybe she is just scared? What do
>>
Kys
>>
>>18427619
Of course she's scared. That doesn't mean you should try to pressure her. Just stop thinking about getting your dick wet. If she wants to have sex she'll let you know.
>>
Women have emotional and financial needs from men. Men have intimacy needs from woman. This girl is clearly not providing you with your needs, so do what is fair, simply stop feeding her emotional and financial needs. Stop paying for gifts, dates, and the like and don't be her emotional tampon until she starts satisfying your intimacy needs. People will walk all over you unless you stand up for yourself. If her behavior doesn't improve, dump her, go no contact, and move on to another girl that will be willing to supply your sexual needs.
>>
>>18427573
I think to get her rady you should flirt and touch and kiss throughout the day and she'll be ready for you in the evening.
>>
>>18427573
If she is a virgin, her fear is understandable. Spend a day with her flirting and kissing, and she will eventually get turned on. Also, spend a little time with her naked, just cuddling and touching, to get her used to intimacy

>>18428188
Go back to reddid, FaGTOW. OP's situation is not about money.
>>
>>18428569
>Spend a day with her flirting and kissing
Implying they had no intimance before. "Sex me woman, now!", "No, I'm scared".

>Go back to reddid, FaGTOW
Projection, aye. What he said is facts, truth. Logic and reason, applied to a relationship: because emotions alone didn't seem to work here. If you knew how to read between the lines, his advice is a very much valid "MAN UP". Translates to "learn to demand", "to say no", and to take pride in who you are.
>>
>>18428605
This man gets it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.