[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

7/10 girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: taylor-davis-2340.jpg (307KB, 659x460px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-davis-2340.jpg
307KB, 659x460px
Can 7/10 girls ever be considered as hot/a catch to guys? (pic related)
>>
5/10 are hot catch and most have problems getting them because they are picky already.

And pic related is good.
>>
Duh
>>
To the "average" guy, 7/10s are not truly a catch. It's just that many people here are neets/fat so these girls are out of their league.
>>
>>18427585
>not neet
>not fat

>only whales want me

LIES
>>
You know what the word subjective means? There are very few women that objectively fit the rating system.
>>
>>18427569

Hot is kind of a bullshit catch all term. Club sluts are hot, but they're not beautiful if you catch my drift. Library nerdlets arent always gorgeous, but they can be cute.

Looks are like, a minimum barrier. If you look good "enough"; you'll be basically certified to show what else you got.

So if I were a hiring manger and you had the certification to get the interview, I might take you on because of your other qualities.

Basically, there's more to looks. Does OP play fancy concerts all the time, does she fuck like a maniac? Does she have similar interests? Do I enjoy my time with her?
>>
>>18427575
right but i wont describe her as a catch
>>
>>18427592
>Not having a fat fetish
>>
>>18427569
You kidding me? I'd fiddlefuck that string-bowing hot bitch stupid.
>>
>>18427750
right but she's not a 9/10
>>
>>18427569
If you are a good person and look decent, you can definitely be a catch.

I don't look amazing, but I had a decent amount of guys falling for me hard because of my personality.
>>
>>18427758
whats your personality?
>>
File: 1496007216446.jpg (74KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496007216446.jpg
74KB, 640x960px
>>18427755
I have enough spunk for all women 5/10 and up, and I could pull a 9 if I wanted. I'm a horney fucker. I'd fuck the shit out of that girl too.
>>
File: Ghirri_02.jpg (3MB, 2362x1576px) Image search: [Google]
Ghirri_02.jpg
3MB, 2362x1576px
>>18427764
Huh.

The one thing that most people brought up when they told me why they liked me is that I am a good person. I would say that I take genuine interest in others and go out of make sure I have a positive impact on people around me.
I am a very caring person, motherly at times - I always have a nice word for everybody, I enjoy knowing that my friends or loved ones feel valuable, I am very empathetic. I try to be supportive and encourage people to pursue their passions.
I am a very relaxed person, too. I don't like drama, I don't pick arguments, I rarely nag/bitch. I'm pretty straightforward and communicative.

Other than that, I think that most of the guys who liked me enjoyed my intelligence, curiosity and sense of humour.
One of them said that he liked how dedicated and stubborn I was.
>>
>>18427569
7/10 to one guy is 10/10 to another or 3/10 to the next one.
>>
>>18427786
The only correct answer.
>>
>>18427569
There is a point where looks are not as big improvement as personality.
7/10 girls with nice personality it's better than a 9/10 insufferable nagging bitch.
>>
File: IMG_0851.jpg (95KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0851.jpg
95KB, 540x960px
I had my friend ask 25 Women how attractive I am the average score was 7.3/10. I would say the current girl I'm seeing Is a 3/10 but she treats me well. Being a virtuous woman will go along way with guys who are not into loose women or nagging women.
>>
File: IMG_2469.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2469.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>18427755
I'm not disparaging your 9/10 claim here but honestly what the fuck is an actual 10/10? Is a real thing that exists or does it really not matter once you cross that 8/10 barrier and then it's all subjective from there
>>
>>18427786
Fuck off Chad
>>
I like women who look realistic or relateable to me. Some girls are just too hot to where they stop feeling like real people. Nice to look at or think about, but I can't imagine myself with them. I like girls who have a couple little quirks to their looks, and hover around 6-8/10. Cute>hot in my opinion. I'm into girls who just look bookish. It might just be who I am but whatever.

Give me someone slightly above average with just a hint of true individuality to her looks over a supermodel any day.
>>
Attraction is more important than physical looks. It might sound like I'm saying the same thing but hear me out. A girl could seem like the perfect match on paper--smart, good looking, good personality, shared interests. Then you go and meet her and just...nothing. No spark, no butterflies. There's no attraction there, for whatever reason. It seems like that's impossible, but it happens. And then, there's situations where there's physical attraction, but then no emotional attraction. Also, if you have really good chemistry, it can subconsciously boost their physical attractiveness
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.