[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cannot find this fucking key to this box where my passport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (37KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
37KB, 512x512px
I cannot find this fucking key to this box where my passport is inside and some money! Pls help! I can't remember where I put it. And I don't want to destroy the box.

Are there some finding techniques? Should I buy a metal detector? Get hypnotized? Meditate? Drugs?
>>
What is the latest memory you have of it?
>>
You have to put down everything you did back in the right order
>>
It's not that hard to pick most locks. It just takes time, patience and a little skill plus the right tools which you can typically make yourself. Stop stealing shit from your friends or relatives though.
>>
If you need help getting inside a box and the box is yours might contact TOOOL and see if one of their folks can pick it for you.
>>
>>18427566
Lock boxes have shitty locks. I've picked one with a paperclip before.

Just apply turning pressure and rake the pins.

Post a picture of the box and lock.
>>
Say the prayer to st anthony while you're looking.

>St. Anthony, st. Anthony, please look around... something has been lost and must be found...

Mom always had me do that as a kid... found the shit within 5 min. every time
>>
>>18427566
drugs, lots of drugs, every time I'm in the store and forget what kind of bread my wife asked for I just shoot up right there in the aisle, works wonders.
>>
If the key is of the type in the pic, as has been said, it is fairly easy to pick. What you need is a standard paper clip and a small flathead screwdriver. Straighten some of the paper clip out. You should have 3/2 inches straight part. Bend the tip slightly. 1/16 of an inch bent at a 30 degree angle. Put the flathead just inside the lock, on the lowed end of the opening. Push the clip inside over it, with the bent tip upwards towards the pins inside the lock. With the screwdriver apply slight turning force to the lock, same force as opening with key requires. Now gently push the tip of the clip up and pull it out, scraping the top of the lock, all while applying turning force with the screwdriver. Might take a few tries your first time, do NOT lubricate the lock. The more gunk there is in it the better. Do not do this too often, as it will ruin the lock.
>>
>I don't want to destroy the box
>A box you don't have a key for anymore
>A box you should just replace so you have a key

You're trying to get into a box that isn't yours, aren't you?
>>
>>18427566
Where are you? Some kind of CIA safehouse?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.