[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I lost my virginity to got engaged Even though I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: zsjzotk5t05be0ir6lyl.jpg (18KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
zsjzotk5t05be0ir6lyl.jpg
18KB, 620x470px
Girl I lost my virginity to got engaged

Even though I haven't had feelings for her in that way for years and have dated other girls since, I felt compelled to make this thread.

Whats up with that?

We never even dated. we were just friends with benefits at the time, where I fucked up because I developed feelings and when I told her she basically said that it probably isn't a good idea to date in case it doesn't work out and things get awkward between our families. (Our dads are best friends)

I mean before we started hooking up she told me that she always had a crush on me but she always thought I was never interested cos I would always be going for other girls.

Anyways her fiance is a great dude. has his shit together way more than me. owns his own business. they bought a house together and travel together a fair bit.

I'm happy for them and theyve been together for years and it never bothered me and knew they were eventually going to get engaged and it's finally happen.

but yeah. why the fuck am I making this thread lol

is it just because she was the girl I lost my virginity to and that we still remain in contact with each other and still see each other a few times a year?
>>
>>18427360
>Girl I lost my virginity to got engaged
And the worst part is, you're not even supposed to be here today
>>
>>18427360
Well I got dumped last week and started smoking again so that emotion heartache would be more of a physically heart tightness
>>
>>18427360
>hi /comfort me/
>>
>>18427394
yeah that's what i mean, why I seeking comfort when I havent had feelings for her in years and I knew this was going to happen eventually since she has been her bf for some time now.

I never even felt jealous or awkward about them since they've been dating
>>
>>18427411
You see someone who was important in your life at one point taking a step forward that you haven't yet and it made you feel alone.

Buck up cowboy, life's gonna do that to you a lot. Just remember that you are best off where you're happiest. If you wouldn't be happy right now being engaged to her, or at all, don't worry about it.
>>
>>18427439
This.

I don't remember who said it, but someone once said not to compare yourself with others, only with your past self and future self, with where you've been and where you'd like to go.
>>
>>18427449
not op

this sounds like good advice but how do you not compare yourself when you are surrounded by everyone
>>
>>18427360
Why are you complaining? You got to fuck this chick with no strings attached and now some cuck is marrying your used goods. I wouldn't be surprised if he loses half his stake in his business in the inevitable divorce. I feel sorry for that man.
>>
in a similar situation. girl I used to hook up with recently got engaged

she used to cheat on him with me. they ended up breaking up for a few years because she had to move for work.

she had a different bf during those few years. once she got transfered back home that relationship ended with that 2nd bf.

after a year or two she rekindled her relationship with the guy she used to cheat on and now they are engaged.

should I mention to him that she used to cheat or mind my own business since it happened during the first time they were together and I don't know anything about what's going on this time round?
>>
>>18428428
As a man, it is your moral obligation to tell him that he is marrying a cheater. Bros before hoes. You can find a fucktoy to hook up with anywhere, but you may gain a true friend after this, which is far more valuable.
>>
Do people really care who they "gave their virginity" to?
That's cringeworthy as fuck
>>
File: 1497324468605.png (443KB, 780x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497324468605.png
443KB, 780x700px
>>18427360
God that scene was fantastic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.