[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help controlling my jealousy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I generally have a pretty good grasp over my emotions, except in one instance, the thought of my girlfriend with another man. Earlier tonight I was smoking some herb with my girlfriend and she mentioned wanting to hang out with an old fuck buddy later on in the evening and I got really bothered by the fact that she's still in touch with old fuck buddies, especially when I ghosted all of mine (who were my only friends up until this point) when we agreed to be exclusive. And the worst part is tonight I figured out that she lied about her number of sexual partners and it's really eating away at my trust in her. Is it the bud playing with my head? Am I justified in being annoyed by the fact that my gf is basically hanging out with and talking to people that are essentially ex's? If I'm not justified in my frustration do you have any tips on controlling it? Is she someone that can't be trusted and should I just move on?
>>
Any girl who does drugs is going to cheat because she has no impulse control and only does what makes her feel good at the moment.
Drop the bitch then kill yourself pothead.
>>
>>18426974
Its actually a good suggestion.
>>
>>18426954
In a similar situation
Depends entirely on the girl m8
How else does she act in other situations?
>>
>>18426954
Yes you are justified in being annoyed and no I wouldn't trust her. Once someone lies to you, the trust is gone. If she lied about a trivial thing such as the number of sex partners she'll lie about her ex relationships. While it's possible to be friends with ex's a combination of drugs and or alcohol alone with them is not a good mix. Couple that with lying and you have no reason to believe her. You can decide whatever but for me, this would be a deal breaker. I couldn't be with someone I couldn't trust always wondering what they're doing and if they're cheating. Also, being exclusive doesn't mean giving up your friends, it means no dating and no fucking other people.
>>
Honestly dude, jealousy aint a thing when you're poly :p I used to be a really jealous partner until someone broke my heart now i just form friendships with benefits
>>
You're really gonna have your heart ripped apart if you don't leave that bitch alone
>>
>>18426987
OP here, I know what being exclusive means. I was simply pointing out that the only friends I had before her were fuck buddies because several months prior my ex and best friend of seven years kicked me to the curb to be with each other. Since then it's been hard for me to trust anyone and form a genuine connection, be it platonic or romantic.
>>
>>18426990
Something tell me you don't know what poly really means. What you're describing is swinging
>>
>>18426982
What do you mean exactly?
>>
>>18426954

Run my nigga, run as fast as you fucking can and don't look back.
>>
>>18426954
>wanting to hang out with an old fuck buddy later on in the evening
I don't understand why you guys do this shit to yourself. If your gf hangs with you but spends the remainder of the evening with an old fuckbuddy she is dating two guys. The fuckbuddy doesn't want anything but the pussy so he doesn't care but it amazes me how easy it is for women to convince the bf to go along with this.
>>
>>18426954
Your quandary is impossible. Your partner is giving off strong signals that they aren't monogamous so you either accept their freedom or find another as chaste as yourself.
>>
>>18426954
I knew this going in and accepted it. At times my gf is self-destructive and will do thing to try and sabotage our relationship. I'm 24 years older so for me it's a little added drama and no big deal. I'm hoping that if I show her that being self-destructive won't drive me away then she grow out of it. She's always been 100% honest with me about the heart wrenching shit she's put herself through. No matter what she does I just want the truth.

When your gf lies to you - you can either ignore it and let it fester or confront her. Tell her either you just want the truth and forgive her or DUMP HER NOW.
>>
>>18427650
>then she grow out of it
you are a pathetic fool
>>
>>18427662
Why can't we look the other way?
>>
>>18426954
Your gf sounds like a cheating bitch
>>
>>18427642
She wanted me to go hang out with him and his current gf, so I know there wouldn't be any funny business, but it still bothered me. That's like going on a double date with one of her ex's.
>>
>>18426954
When I smoke, I like to think that it "removes" social barriers that I have

I'm significantly less gullible and naive when I'm high. If I was in your position, I'd see this as a sudden epiphany

Think about it this way:
>your gf lied to you about her partners
This isnt a big deal, but she's clearly hiding something
>still in contact with an old fuck buddy
>not even ex bf, fuck buddy; meaning not only does she not wait to get into a relationship to have sex, but she'll do it with friends
It's perfectly understandable to be jealous. Weed has nothing to do with it.

Tread carefully, OP. Connecting with an old friend is one thing, but an old fuck buddy is another.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>18428872
WEED
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.