[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serial killer thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1497669316929.png (227KB, 466x572px) Image search: [Google]
1497669316929.png
227KB, 466x572px
I feel like taking lives. I am quite normal and hide my power level well. I make a decent living and quite good at trading so money und power is not an issue. When I was young I used to murder animals and insects and this almost always gave me a raging boner. I also have a nose for weaklings and gradually moved on from friendship to bullying/manipulation. I fantasised about torturing those around me and routinely engage in consensual rough sex with my girlfriends and/or assorted Eastern European prostitutes. The thing is of late, I've been wondering about how taking a life could feel...I mean, the power of being a little god. How I block these thoughts, order more prostitutes, make more money?
>>
Commit yourself.
>>
>>18426802
If you really want to take a life, take yours you weeb fag
>>
Kys, hurensohn
>>
This is the sort of emotional emergy that you are supposed to channel into finacial success. Winning in business is like killing and eating other men. You have the gift, now seize your energy and focus it.

Also if you want to kill someone, well, half of murders go unsolved. So just don't be stupid.
>>
I really hope you're being ironic, because you sound stupid and childish.
>>
>>18426802
>normal
>hide my power level
>>
>>18426802
Hey man if you do it quick you can take my life

Hmu
>>
>>18426802
If it helps successful serial killers have been brought down to basically 0. If your plan is to kill refugees it could actually work, assuming you ARE in Germany. It works because deep down most German cops know its the right thing to do so you will get slack.

Honestly, nobody has these thoughts you have so I would seriously see a psychiatrist.

However, if you want to be a serial killer of refugees then I would study all you can about body disposal techniques and maybe work on your fitness a lot so you can win in CQC some of those Africans get pretty mean.

Train 11 months then go on a month long killing spree when they are weak from Ramadan, be The Ramadan Killer. Spread fear. But if you are going to kill whites then just kys and/or seek help.

>>18427822
Serial killers are basically children normally, they see people as tools for sick pleasure nothing more. Wayne Gacy had like an 88IQ.
>>
>>18426802
>money und power
fucking hitler over here. how about instead of killing jews you make humanity better by killing people hindering our progression.
>>
>>18426802
I can't tell if you are an edgy teen posting edgy memes, or a legit psychopath. If the later, I recommend getting a job that involves a lot of blood and death and power. EMT if you are lazy, and surgeon if you are not. It's a well known fact that psychopaths make the best surgeons, BDSM play can also be good, check out fetlife. btw. Keep in mind also that the NSA and FBI read these boards constantly and can easily get your IP/address. People like me actually report suspicious activity, so my best advice for you is to find a way to satisfy your urges without doing anything illegal.
>>
Hey
Suche einen Psychiater auf und red mit ihm darĂ¼ber, solange es nur Gedanken bleiben hast du niemandem geschadet.
Ansonsten schalten sich bald die BKA Analysten ein.
>>
>>18426802
If youre in germany kill the refugees if you have that urge.
>>
>>18426802
You should have yourself voluntarily committed until you're better senpai
>>
Or listen to some LDOH or something
>>
Bullshit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.