[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend lost to unironic hardcore redpill shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 98ce47T.png (15KB, 82x82px) Image search: [Google]
98ce47T.png
15KB, 82x82px
I can't even talk to them without them pulling up and bragging about some drama they forced with years-old Encyclopedia Dramatica """lolcows""" from deviantArt, they liken any kind of sensitivity to SJWs, spamming radical ASJ buzzwords, taking the literal most extreme stance on anything just to upset people around them, even friends, generally being an obnoxious 14yo boy who just found out about the anti community.
I know 99% of answers will be "drop the bitch" but she's only ever like this when she gets around certain people, when she's not around them she's a really fun and incredibly fun person
Is there no way at all I can convince them to not do this shit?
Is there any way I can approach this
>>
Sounds like she's simply underage. She will eventually grow up and realize her behavoir is ridiculous and a waste of time.

t. /pol/
>>
>>18426755
Take the red pill now, anon. Before it happens
>>
>>18426755
>being this bluebilled
>>
>>18426755
>her
>redpilled
>>
Sounds like genuine immaturity, not "redpilled."
>>
>>18426755
If you lost a female friend to TRP, she is a case of extreme Narcissism. How is her sex life? If it's not great you could point out how she doesn't fit into the fucked up TRP mold of sexual interaction and work from there maybe.
>>
She sounds kinda young/immature OP. Either you can give her time, and try to get her to see both sides of the coin, or leave her and let her figure it out on her own. The choice is yours
>>
>>18426755
The people with whom she does that shit, who are they? Because she's trying to get a reaction out of them. Maybe trying to ingratiate herself with them or appear cool. Before girls would pretend they were SO geeky and into Star Wars and shit to score geek dick. Now that this has gone mainstream I suppose some girls go full 1488 because there is another male subculture to explore and feel cool once you get included.

Also, was she in any way into feminism before? Because I've seen it happen where they just need to get it out of their system and take revenge for the years of brainwashing.
>>
>>18426755

She's realised the older generation want to forcable whore her out to some sandniggers for the low low price of a pat on the back for "tolerance".

Smart kid.
Probably already been raped because her parents and government allowed it.
Shit, is this Sweden, has her parents taken in a "child" refugee?
Is she sick of the fiki fiki?

No wonder young girls are starting to take the red-pill, it's going to affect them more. The generation telling itself "We're on the right side of history" is actively trying to rape it's own future and they think the future will remember them fondly. Fucking cunts.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.