[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi there /adv/ I am a 21 year old chick who has never had sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ndyrc8pw9o1tr3d06o1_500.jpg (98KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndyrc8pw9o1tr3d06o1_500.jpg
98KB, 500x663px
Hi there /adv/
I am a 21 year old chick who has never had sex with a dude. I am nervous because I hope I will have a relationship soon, but any time I've tried to stick anything at all up there it has been very painful. Has anyone had experience with preparing a loser like me for sex?
Thanks loads.
>>
Just get wet. Did you break the hymen already?
>>
>>18426674
No, I haven't. That is the problem.
>>
>>18426677
nice dubdubs
stab urself in the bussy
>>
>>18426669
I'm the same as you, except my hymen has already been broken somehow. I wonder if my first boyfriend will doubt whether or not I'm actually a virgin...anyway, do you finger the area often? How thick is the barrier?

I'm asking because it's possible to wear it down, but if it's too thick then it may require a doctor's help.
>>
>>18426677
If you want to break it yourself, either get really wet before sticking something big enough in there or use smaller objects and gradually increase the object size.
>>
If you are at all decent looking and your hymen isn't broken, go make a quick 5 grand off that shit
>>
>>18426691
I've been trying to finger myself when I masturbate in order to stretch it, but it's quite painful to do! I'm so happy you say it's stretchable. I can stick my index finger in about 2.5 joints right now, but can't move it around at all.
And I don't think you should worry about your future boyfriend, at least in my experience people are genuinely surprised that it legit hurts to stick things inside me even after I tell them I am a virgin. You should be fine. :)
>>
>>18426677
I'm a guy, but for all I know, it's gonna hurt most likely. But unless you have a really rare condition or something, it is totally manageable. Millions of women manage it, there's no reason to fear it. And if you're really concerned, just ask a gyno to check you up down there
>>
>>18426669
If he's any good at all, he'll lick you down there and play with it. That'll get you loosened up.
>>
>>18426697
5 grand?

Idiot, virgin females have sold their virginity for millions, look it up.
>>
>>18426703
I am ok with this
>>18426701
But isn't it a huge giant turnoff to have a girl bleeding and in pain while you're screwing her?
>>
>>18426669
If you are a girl, my best advice is don't lose it. Men see female sexuality as valuable, with good reason, and it will make you more valuable to guys who you actually want to have a relationship with.

Saying this as a guy, losing my virginity "just because" was probably one of the few regrets I have in life. I'm a "leave no stone unturned" kind of person, so I took the opportunity when it presented itself, but the sex sucked and the girl completely blocked me afterwards, which hurt more than it should have for a random tinder whore. Had bounce back sex pretty quickly afterwards though, luckily, but if would have been difficult to get over if that hadn't happened. I'd likely change things if I could go back, but losing your virginity helps a ton with male awkwardness, so maybe not.

Anyways, if you really feel the need to lose it, finding a decent guy shouldn't be very difficult. Talk the male acquaintances. Don't do it with a rando or on a hookup or dare. Women who did it that way and say they are glad they did it that way are lying to themselves.
>>
>>18426715
Oh yeah definitely. Thank you for sharing your experience on the matter, anon! I'm not wanting to lose it just 'cuz, but I am seeing someone with a lot of potential, so I am preparing for the most extreme scenario. He is more experienced than me and desu I'm embarrassed by how little romantic experience I have at my age.
>>
You're absolutely never supposed to bleed. You have a lubrication problem. See a doctor, they can give you medication to fix that.
>>
>>18426728
Oh
I thought girls always bled their first time? This is news.
>>
>>18426714
You sound like you're having sexual thoughts and experimenting a little. Just tell you're boyfriend to go slow, and that you're a virgin. That'll make him hard like diamonds.
>>
>>18426732
They do. In fact in some cultures, a bloody sheet the next morning is proof to the grooms family that everything was on the up and up regarding the bride.
>>
>>18426733
Is this still true if he is 30 years old? Or is there an age where inexperience gets unattractive?
>>
>>18426741
Nope. You'll be a rare find. All of my girlfriends were thoroughly ran through by the time I got to them. Never been with a virgin in my 42 years.
>>
>>18426747
Interesting! I appreciate you taking the time to share anon, thank you.
>>
>>18426711
Perhaps but I'm assuming if a female in the western world hasn't lost her virginity by 21 she doesn't have million dollar looks
>>
>>18426732
I have had sex with 3 virgins, every single one bled the first time, but all 3 bled different amounts. When you lose the V-card, you will probably bleed, and it will definitely be painful at first. 2 of the 3 virgins I've had sex with were able to get past that and orgasm, but one got so caught up in the pain that neither of us were able to finish (the hymen still broke though). It was only a turn-off to me for the one girl who couldn't get past the pain. The other two ended up having a good time and I had a good time too, the only thing abnormal was a bloody condom.

It's your decision whether you want to break the hymen with fingers/dildo/whatever, but it will hurt regardless of whether it's those or a penis. I'd recommend you save yourself for when you're comfortable fucking your boyfriend, tell him about your virginity, and insist on A LOT of foreplay. If you get really turned on and wet beforehand, it will hurt less, and you will have a good time. Good luck.
>>
>>18426669
>>18426714

you really shouldnt worry about what men will think of you during sex unless you act incredibly unpleasant or overly strange. Having sex hurt isn't always 'normal' for virgins as it didn't hurt for me, but if a guy sees you in pain as a major turn off he shouldn't be sleeping with you in the first place. If you are hurting he should be kind to you rather than be a jerk about it. Before you have sex just tell the guy that you are a virgin and you are afraid of it hurting, see how he reacts when you tell him. If he reacts selfishly don't sleep with him. sleeping with selfish men will get you awful sex.
>>
>>18426739
>>18426787
>>18426732

No they do not always bleed. What happens is that men are often too agressive and selfish in bed they do not care to be gentle so that is why they bleed. I know a lot of women who did not experience pain or blood their first time, myself included. A lot of women lose their hymens before they even have sex for the first time, and some women do not even have hymens to begin with. Some women bleed, some do not.
>>
>>18426787
>>18426794
>>18426800
>>18426800
This is good to remember, thank you anons. You're right, if the guy gets frustrated at me for being a tough one in bed then he cannot be as lovely as I think he is. I will be confident and slow. And let him know what he is getting into, if things go so well between us.
>>
>>18426816
Good luck anon! Remember, get as horny as humanly possible ahead of time, you should be soaked down there before any penetration happens. A heads up: If the guy has never had sex with a virgin before, he may get pretty excited, just remember to remind him to take things slowly and insist on as much foreplay as is possible before the deed is done. Have him go down on you, fingering, heavy petting, whatever it takes to get the job done, and it will be much more pleasant for everyone involved.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.