[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want your opinion about romantic love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Which do you prefer and why?which do you think has the better chance of surviving long term?

Falling in love because you have an intense obsessive kind of connection with someone(may or may not be sexual in nature)?

Marring someone you are compatible with in daily life (but maybe not that passionate about) and trying to make it work?

which is better? Can you give me examples from your life?
>>
like anything it really depends on the people.

some people thrive on passion. some people thrive on structure. the two tend to be contradictory. passion can't have structure, it disrupts it.

if you're a passionate person than passion helps but that passion can burn out.

if you're more into structure than just marrying based on compatibility.
>>
Neither. The first will fizzle out, and you'll always feel like you're missing out on something with the second if you've experienced being passion.

People you have a connection with and who are compatible with exist. Pursue them instead
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. that's about what I think about romantic love.
>>
trick question faggot
>implying i could fall passionately and obsessively in love with someone i wouldn't get on well with in the day-to-day
>>
>Can you give me examples from your life?

No...
>>
I found someone who was both. It exists. If you could watch my life you'd know. But you'd also feel sorry for me and wish I hadn't found out at all, probably.
>>
>>18426693
I hear you
>>
>>18426707
this, but mostly just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

in fact that leads to a lot of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA because it's incredibly fucking difficult to find someone like that and when I do she's always got a bf she doesn't disclose so I go full free fall thinking finally that shit is happening and then it's impossible. every time. I tried a relationship where I wasn't really passionate about it. she was alright, day to day. then she stopped being alright day to day and I kicked her the fuck out.

I would just about kill to meet a woman that is available that I like, that likes me the same, to just mutually go into free fall with. I am so tired of controlling my self so much for so little reward in life. it would be so refreshing to have something constructive that I can allow myself to indulge in wholeheartedly.

it'll likely never happen.
>>
>>18426735
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>18426666
The first becomes the second. Every time.
Its a matter of biology. The early love hormones and chemicals are not sustainable. It levels out to pair bonding hormones like oxytocin which is more level and constant.

If a relationship remains intensly passionate and obsessive for you for anymore than 2 years, you actually might have a brain problem. Legit.
>>
>>18426751
>examples from your life

Oh and im speaking from an education in this and several long term gfs and short term flings.

The early stage love chemicals are very strong natural stimulants comparable to cocaine. Anything that feels that good is caused by strong natural stimulants (or cocaine).

In a long run they will completely burn out your system and you will develop a major depressive disorder. Thats part of why they cut off, among many other reasons.
>>
>>18426749
>it's incredibly fucking difficult to find someone like that
indeed it is. blows me away how quick people have gotten nowadays to break up rather than work shit out.
>and when I do she's always got a bf she doesn't disclose
start asking sooner. seriously m8 this part:
>I go full free fall thinking finally that shit is happening and then it's impossible. every time.
>every time
how was once not enough?
>>
File: heart is an idiot.gif (473KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
heart is an idiot.gif
473KB, 500x282px
>>18426779
>start asking sooner
I did this time. several times.
>how was once not enough?
because my heart, unlike my brain never learns. my brain just learns ways to deal with the stupid shit my heart causes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.