[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I get fucked into foodstamps?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tomototo.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
tomototo.gif
1MB, 320x213px
I need some serious advice.

So last night my mother came into my bedroom telling me to sign something, a piece of paper that was in her hands. I asked her what it was and she said stop talking back and sign it. I looked at it and it required my signature and social security, full. I asked her again and she said something about food stamps, and that I need to stop being disrespectful before she beats me. So I did, though I didn't want to.

Now, for context I'm 18, about to go to college in less than a month. I really don't want to be on foodstamps in college, but I think she's just going to use it for herself, as she's fucked over people like this for years. But I don't want to just blatantly say that she forced me to be on foodstamps in college, precisely because I don't exactly know what the form was. Can someone please explain to me what I may have signed?

Did I sign my life away?
>>
>>18426040
>Can someone please explain to me what I may have signed?
How the fuck are we supposed to know, it could have been anything.
>>
>>18426046
From what I could read, it was one of those pages that had the "I, (name here), hereby..." at the top, 9 spaces to the side of that for my SSN, and my signature at the bottom. She wouldn't let me look over it, so that's all I could see
>>
File: fdstmp.png (118KB, 1704x2200px) Image search: [Google]
fdstmp.png
118KB, 1704x2200px
Actually, I found the form online. Here it is.

So tell me, am I fucked?
>>
>>18426071
No, go to school, get a job, report her if she steals your benefits and move into your own place. Don't look back.
>>
>>18426365
This. Everythang fine.
>>
>>18426040
why the fuck did you let yourself get bullied into signing a form!

I've had to sign zero income forms for a lot of things. food stamps was one of them, another was help paying for my GED test, another was for a medical bill that I couldn't pay and they had to waive.
>>
>>18426040
Anon are you registered on credit karma and have you checked your credit report recently?
>>
>>18426418
this desu

if she's willing to do this, no doubt she has taken credit cards or small loans in his name

RIP OP
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.