[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to do more with my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n27pqlC5Di1rtbfedo1_500.jpg (52KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n27pqlC5Di1rtbfedo1_500.jpg
52KB, 500x295px
But how? I want to be one of those people that's busy EVERY DAY. But all I have for the next week is a shift at work on Tuesday because everyones gotten a lot of their hours cut.

It was a part time position too, since I'm a student.

But now I'm on summer break. I'm 21, and I need more things to do!

I applied to about 20 retail/food service jobs in the hopes that then I'd have something to do, but I've yet to hear back from any.

My plan is to go to bartenders school once I raised the money for the tuition, but that's not going to be until I get decent hours at work!

What can I do. I'm sick of of sitting home playing video games. Church is only on sundays, and I work three days a week if i'm lucky.

I have no idea how to spend my time. And I live in a beach city in southern california. Ideally I'd want to make friends

I used to have a gf, but we would just lay around and not do anything so now I have even less to do.
>>
>I want to be one of those people

Stop trying to be someone you're not
>>
>>18425988
I want to change, then. I want to be busy and have something to do every day, because I thrive in that environment.

In high school I had shit to do constantly, and I was happy.

At college I have shit ti do constantly and I was happy.

Now I barely have anything and I'm not UNHAPPY, but unsatisfied.

I need to be around people anon!
>>
>>18425993

Pick up some activities? Join classes? Volunteer? Go to a club?

I mean, what's the problem here? If you want to be busy, just do stuff.
>>
>>18425999
I don't know how to do any of that. Where does one find activities and clubs?
>>
>>18426021

Well, finding out should keep you busy enough! Good luck!
>>
>>18426023
lol'd, thanks anon.
>>
>>18425993
If you went to college, why not keep yourself busy with your career? You know, the thing you planned to do after earning your expensive degree. That should keep you busy, and you can socialize with your co-workers.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.