[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

putting dog to sleep.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1155299852309.png (100KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1155299852309.png
100KB, 342x245px
My 17 year old dog is going to be put to sleep tomorrow because of my bitch mom thinking he is to old.

He cant control his blatter anymore and goes all over the house sometimes but other then that he is healthy. he is also very deaf as well

Do you guys think its time to put my dog down or not? he is a very good dog but is 17 years old(he is a terrier)
>>
>>18425066
I wouldn't, but I'm also not a dependent child living with his parents. You kinda don't have much choice, do you?

If the animal isn't in pain, it's mostly just killing it for your/her convenience, to put it bluntly, which doesn't jive well with me, but my pets are family, especially after living with me for over a decade, closer than family.
>>
you nailed it, your mom is a bitch. Ask her if she wants you to put her down if she needs diapers one day too.

If he isn't suffering, you don't need to put him down. Putting him down for convenience is just selfish. It's not a home appliance, if your mother does that, forbid her from even getting a dog again.
>>
>>18425066
Does your dog still play or just lie down looking depressed all day? If it's the latter, just put him out of his misery. If it's the former, like >>18425073 said, it's not your choice unless you move out and take the dog with you.
>>
>>18425086
>Ask her if she wants you to put her down if she needs diapers one day too.
This.

I hope she doesn't expect a nice retirement.
>>
Please don't say he's being "put to sleep". You're going to have him killed, not put to sleep.

I don't think it's ever time to have your pet killed, and people who say it's for the pet's own good are just deluding themselves. It's hard to find anyone who, being in suffering, will actually ask to be euthanised.

And like Anons have said, your dog isn't even suffering, your mom just wants to kill it for convenience.
>>
>>18425720
>It's hard to find anyone who, being in suffering, will actually ask to be euthanised.
Bullshit. You obviously never have been in contact with people actually suffering. The only reason people don't ask for it are a) religion and afterlife and b) the consequences for the people doing it as it's mostly still illegal. Nobody want to suffer if there is no "getting better".
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.