[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broke up with girlfriend -- Immediately new girl -- Pls help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

My gf and I were together for 3 years. Four days ago I broke up with her because (1) She was physically and emotionally abusive (2) She wasn't putting out anymore

A year and a half ago my girlfriend got a BC implant and childhood trauma started coming in, so sex dwindled to once a month at most. Ever since then, I've been unhappy. The catalyst to breaking up though was that she just didn't wanna get help. I asked her countless of times to get professional help. She even had appointments with therapists which she kept cancelling. Another catalyst was that she has started hitting me more often and I got fucking tired of it.

After I broke up with her, I met a girl on Tinder. This girl lives 5 hours away. I feel unhealthily infatuated with her. She is a 10/10 looks wise who treats me 100 times better than my girlfriend's ever treated me. I'm driving over there today for a sex fest with her for a couple days.

I feel conflicted. Like is this too early? What do I do? Its way too fast to be in another relationship I feel but this girl is so fucking amazing holy shit.

I also feel pity for my ex. She keeps calling and she's called about 50 times already over the span of 4 days. Texted me countless of times.
>>
>>18424929
Sounds like a fucking disaster. You should give your real girlfriend another sporting chance instead of this rebound fantasy of yours that'll probably go cold as soon as she gets her fill of you.
>>
>>18424929

My real girlfriend who was abusive that wouldn't take any help thrown at her?
>>
She's amazing because she's a new conquest and you haven't had to deal with any of her shit yet (and I promise, this new girl will have plenty if she's a 10/10 fucking men from Tinder who live 5hrs away).

You need to remove yourself from your current relationship and recover from it before embarking on anything else. If not, you will view this new girl as some kind of saviour and risk fucking it up before it has even started.

This happens to most people after they've been in a shit relationship - they meet someone who is the polar opposite very quickly, romanticize them and treat them as the person who is going to make all the bad feelings go away, when really all you're doing is temporarily covering them up. As soon as you have to deal with the every day shit, you'll realise how it was never that different and it will probably fail because you'll still have the residual sadness from your previous relationship.
>>
>>18424929
In case you aren't LARPing
it's a bit weird, but perhaps you broke up with your gf in your mind long ago.
Also FYI the Tinder girl is some average girl whose your sexual frustration has made into a anime sex goddess
It's good to get it out of your system though
>>
>>18424958

Damn I see. Do you think I should fuck the new girl then? Or just forget about it and move on? I won't have another chance to fuck a girl this hot in a long time I'm pretty sure I've used up all my luck.

I know this totally makes me sound like a douchebag but that's just the truth. This girl is a dime.
>>
>>18424929

Don't lie, you were on Tinder prior to breaking up with her and this was the deciding factor that made you end the relationship.

You don't just go from a three year relationship to meeting up for a sexfest with some random slut from Tinder in four days. Who are you trying to kid?
>>
>>18424971

I've basically been checked out of the relationship for the past 2 months.

I guess so. This girl really is a dime though. At this point i've been so dry I can fuck anything. But imagine its like that, then a dime drops infront of you.
>>
>>18424953
Yeah, that one! The one you spent 3 years with. Seriously.
>>
>>18424977

Thats honestly exactly how it went. Broke up, I was on tinder right after. Found the girl IMMEDIATELY somehow. Talking turned to calling and for the past 3 days we've been talking.
>>
>>18424972

If you think you can deal with a pump and dump then go for it, but it's highly likely that you're more vulnerable than you think at the moment. You risk using this girl as a rebound or worse, convincing yourself that you're in love with her and ending up dependent on her or getting your heart broken.

People make silly decisions when they're grieving and regardless of how happy you are that your relationship is over, it was still a large period of your life and a huge change. Ask yourself - how reliable is a girl who fucks random guys from Tinder going to be? If she's this thirsty for dick (and she really is a 10/10), there must be something wrong. That shit just doesn't happen.

Good luck with it all. It sounds like you've been treated like shit.
>>
>>18424929
Not sure why you bothered to add the extra part about her hitting you. It sounds like all you actually care about is sex so you obviously never loved her. Stop pretending to feel bad.
>>
>>18424942
HAHAHAHA SUCH A SWEET LOVING ABUSIVE GF

How about you take the psycho bitch instead of him?
>>
>>18425017
OK, I bet she'd make a great wife with the right person to work with her. Give me a year with her, and OP would be jelly as fuck.
>>
>>18425027

OP here

You can have her. Hopefully she's already fucking another guy. The thought of that used to make me recoil now It makes me happy because it means she won't text me or call me anymore.
>>
>>18424958
It's called a rebound

OP needs to realize that this is what he stated, *infatuation*. You're not in love. She isn't as amazing as you see her. You're comparing her to a terrible relationship, and you're over enthusiastic about being around someone who isn't awful towards you. Just take it slow. Maybe it can grow into something real? But you're probably going to fuck it up. Remember this post when you do. You were warned.
>>
>>18424958
True, 100%. Take it from someone that was in a much worse situation than yours, OP, and got into a new relationship (not planned) 2 weeks after the asshole moved out.

Yes, during the honeymoon phase it was great, but the previous relationship relationship had been so long and had left so much trauma that I had yet (I still have to) deal with.

Now it's 3 years later, and I am debating breaking it off because need to deal with these issues from the past, I need to do it alone because bringing back up all of those memories will fucking destroy me for a period of time.

I always told the current boyfriend that I was fucked from a previous relationship but when it involves sexual abuse and shit, it's not like I can use him to be an emotional tampon, nor would I.

Pretty much, future happiness is fucked. It completely sucks because I love the guy, but I need to be alone.
>>
File: wcmiYV0.gif (1MB, 427x281px) Image search: [Google]
wcmiYV0.gif
1MB, 427x281px
What the fuck do you mean it's too early? Fuck you nigga, you're living the dream. THE DREAM.

Now, post a pic of her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.