[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So i got no friends, nothing to do, some money and dont wanna stay home tonight. What should i do?
>>
>>18424904
Hmm I don't know. If I were you I'd go to the cinema maybe? Get some kings on the way and maybe some Jack McGraw on the way back if you can and have a chill one.
>>
>>18424904
back in the day people would take "rides" They would ride around their community, usually drinking and smoking, and just kind of see neighbors and friends on the way.

Then they made driving and drinking illegal and people kept doing it anyway for decades, lol, but you could do that. I mean take a ride (not drink and drive) and enjoy the night air or whatever, and maybe get a snack somewhere, like just enjoy the night. Or walk in the park, or just, you know, sit down at a park.

I mean if you've really got money to burn you could do whatever you wanted, Fly to Paris for the weekend or whatever fanciful thing, but let's face it, we're all on a budget.
>>
>>18425055
you shouldn't even be on 4chan
>>
>>18425055
Go do your homework and come back in 2 years
>>
>>18425055
take an uber to a state park or something and hang out there.
>>
>>18425076
did it already
>>
>>18425088
Then come back when ur 18
>>
>>18425069
what did he say
>>
>>18425097
something about him being 16 with no car.
>>
>>18425097
>>18425100
nice dubs btw
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.