[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Tinder Date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tinder.png (93KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
93KB, 1200x1200px
Hi /adv/,

I've been talking to a girl on Tinder and she's pretty keen. I've just been getting a few red flags popping up in my head:
>Mentions she loves finding exes on Tinder
>Says she gets annoyed by lots of small things
>Dropped out of beauty school and highschool
>Says she gets road rage
>We were doing to get drinks somewhere near by but she suggested we just make drinks at mine and have a "sleepover"
>Doesn't have many pictures of herself
>Couple other little things

I want to move on from my ex and think a fling might help but I guess I'm a bit nervous. I have only been with long term gfs and I definitely don't want another serious relationship but I have some intimacy issues so the situation makes me a little uneasy.

Can anyone share their experiences or suggest a way to handle this situation

Thanks guys
>>
Had no luck on tinder. The one that I had luck on was this girl who just wanted someone to talk to and she was in a relationship, wouldnt even go out to meet at a public place. Fuck her, and besides I have much more luck the old fashion way going to bars and have much more enjoyment there too.

The chick you are talking to seems a lil warning. She loves to find exes on tinder but why the hell she bothering with them if they are exes? I dislike psychotic chicks like that who cant leave a nigga alone.
>>
>>18424778
She sounds well up for it. Birds who immediately want to hang at yours obvi are dtf.
Just get in some kings and make sure she knows it's casual. Send her a nice text the next day, but non-committal.
>>
>>18424778
Sounds like she wants a fling too. You know this new girl isn't gf material, so just enjoy and decompress.
>>
>>18424785
Oh I mean she doesn't match them, just finds it amusing I guess. I found mine on there too recently and kind of agreed but it was more that it's at least occuring more than once
>>
>>18424788
>>18424789
I don't doubt that she's up for it but she seems pretty keen on me, and i don't know how to interpret whether or not that's just sexually or romantically.

How do I go about making it obvious I'm not keen on anything serious? Also would it ruin my chances of a fling if I try to distance myself a little? I'd be more comfortable meeting her in person somewhere that isn't home and see how it goes. I just don't want to come across as a pussy
>>
>>18424814
Hump and run. Girls do that shit all the time too. They will ignore your phones etc. plus this is tinder, she knows what to expect.
>>
>>18424944
I wouldn't feel too good about that, I'm pretty oppose to 'hookup culture'. I suppose if it felt right I wouldn't say no
>>
>>18424778
Pump and dump.
>>
>>18425225
Like I said to the other bloke, it's a bit against my values and my stance on hookup culture
>>
>>18425711
>doesn't want relationship
>opposed to hookup culture

So wtf are you looking to achieve on Tinder then?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.