[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Travel Depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

That feeling when you come back from an unforgettable holiday to your shithole of a country, after seeing how nice people live in the country you visited, and meeting and fucking beautiful foreign people. Instead of feeling happy that I got to experience another country I feel horrible knowing that there is a whole better place out there but it's far, far away from me. How do I cope with this feeling? Everything feels pointless.
>>
Go to 4chan and observe people's horrible lifestyles and mindsets. Realize that life could be much better, but at the same time it could be much worse. Find content in that realization.

Or, much simpler, realize that reality is where you are and when you are at and who you are with right now. Simply stop fantasizing all the time and get back to working on bettering yourself like you'd have done anyway anywhere.
>>
Save, prepare, and move; say in 5 years (or less) instead of wasting it on vacation. Do what you want in life, human race is about immigration. Many of my friends and school mates did or are doing this, moving to the other side of the world alone or with their families. Best of lucks! ;)
>>
Unless you're from the UK lad than everything you said is just the normal "honeymoon" illusion
>>
>>18424769
move there
>>
>>18424769
where did you go? where are you from?
>>
identify why your country sucks
determine what needs done to improve it
work toward making your country not suck
>>
>>18426642
Germany, Turkey.
>>18426724
It sucks because of its people. That's not gonna change.
>>
>>18427208
Aren't there EU immigration programs for Turks to Germany? I know there's a ton of your countrymen already living there. Do you have any family there? Contact an immigration lawyer and see what it would take. And as another poster said take solace in that it could always be worse while you work on improving your situation.

Yes turkey sucks, and I'm sure it must feel like things are getting worse every month, but remind yourself that all things considered of the 55 Muslim countries in the world, turkey is still just about the best one to live in. You live in Istanbul right? That's the best part of the country IMO.
>>
>>18427208
well why do the people suck then?
>>
>>18424769
this is why dont travel ._.
>>
>>18427221
I still have one until I graduate, but my education means nothing in Germany. And after all the terrorist attacks I assume it will be much harder to get accepted to a European country. I'm not a muslim, but I still come from a muslim country so...
You are right, it could've been much worse, but things are looking really bad for the (near) future. Things were a lot better when I was a little kid, pre-Erdogan era. And I don't live in Istanbul, I live in Antalya.

>>18427268
Lazy, ignorant, untrustworthy, close-minded, muslim, no job is getting done on time or properly, he list goes on. There are good people, too. But the bad side keeps growing rapidly like a disease.
>>
Kekkeroni, if you think Germans live good, visit Switzerland. Germany is Afghanistan compared to it.
>>
>>18427976
Germany looks tidy, nice tiny houses, hardworking (pretty) people, good economy...
What's the cons of living in Germany?
>>
>>18428465
Very higy retirement age?
>>
>>18425586
What shit are you eating? England is full of Paki's. Are you a Metro Police honey cunt?

Fuck you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.