[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This problem has been bothering me for a while If any of you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5144.jpg (130KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5144.jpg
130KB, 2000x1000px
This problem has been bothering me for a while
If any of you have any advice please I'd love to hear it

>be me 17
>dated a girl for half a year
>she has depression and anxiety really bad
>she was really sweet so I fell in love
>problem is I was making her sad
>so I ended things even though I didn't want to
>we had no contact for a month
>then we started talking again getting back together
>we went on dates and we did stuff (we took each other's virginities when we were dating)
>she started getting more and more depressed
>it only lasted for 23 days
>she texted me one day saying she felt used and walked on and felt like I was using her for sex
>she left me
>I wasn't using her for sex I apologized so much
>she thought my apologies were insincere and told me to move on
>about a month later she got a new guy
>apparently he makes her really happy
>I have no idea if he's a rebound or if she's completely over me
>I really miss her and I have no idea what to do

How do I make this right
I feel like shit that she felt used
I feel like shit when I see her with someone else
Help me please
>>
>>18424759
Move the fuck on. She is a nut, and you got lucky your are no longer in this situation. Anon, it may hurt right now, but in 2years time, you will laugh at this situation and be glad you avoided this bullet.
>>
>>18424759
Been there, done that. She'll probably come around again, almost surely, and you'll get to ride that roller-coaster all over again.

If not, well, maybe you can pretend you dodged a bullet. Relationships have to have mutual consent. I don't know why you two kept breaking up with each other, but 3 weeks isn't a long "relationship" Maybe you just need closure? Who knows, dude. Missing her is completely normal though. Anytime I dated a girl for a year or more, they become a part of your life, even if you hate them sometimes.

Best you can do is just be the better man, be accepting, honest and open, and then if she doesn't reciprocate, you can find the closure you need knowing you tried your best.
>>
A lot of me also feels guilty about hurting her
I'm not used to situations like this so I appreciate you guys
>>
>>18424779
Well, dude, there's nothing you can do but tell her you're sorry and you feel bad about hurting her. Most women don't want an ex stirring up the shit when they're happy with who they have, so you might want to keep it subtle.
>>
>>18424759
Dude at 17 forget this shit altogether. Depression is weird now too because people especially teens are all in on the meme so its hard to tell if she has a chemical or physical problem or if shes done it to herself by rolling in it or if shes doing it for attention.

If she has this shit she needs a doctor. End of story. Otherwise shes an immature drama queen, and it really sounds to me like shes extremely unstable immature and just does whatever in the fuck with no thought of consequence.

You dont need that. Especially at your age. Move forward.
>>
Let me tell you something OP. I have this perfect looking girl, she look like a fucking Barbie doll. She was shy but I made her open up (in more than one way). The sex was amazing and I felt like a top dog when i was with her. Basically I started falling in love. One night. We were sitting together alone in my room and she told me to stop talking to that person to my right. I have left it off and then she started to get real tits and tell me to stop it. Well it turns out she was bipolar and schizo. She got real depressed and called. Me one night and said that she wants to hang herself. I told her no but it went on for like 30 mins, finally i got tired and said "see ya". She told me to say that for her to hang herself and if I said that it really turns her own. I knew she's a horny freak but DAMN!

Ended the relationship. Hurt like hell but she was dragging me down and i am much better than her.

Oh and she is still alive guys. That is all I know, i dont fuck with that crazy bitch anymore.
>>
>>18424851
*real intense lol not real tits
>>
>>18424851
I don't think she's crazy
She thought I used her cause I was pushy with sex
I didn't mean to be but like I'd keep trying to do stuff after she would say no

Thought she was just playing
>>
>>18424861
Dump her. Say adios punta.
>>
>>18424759
Lesson learned. "Don't stick your dick in crazies," and be glad that you've learned how to identify crazy chicks. Reality is reality, and believe it or not your situation is very typical and just another demonstration of the fucked up but real thing about human relationships between males and females. Believe it or not most men here have been in your shoes and some point in their lives.

I'd like to point you to therationalmale dot com, and wish you good luck. Take the red pill and move on with life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.