[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being black and dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I honestly don't like being black. It's such a shit show in the dating realm. Not HOOK UP realm. Dating realm.

Dating as a black guy is such a shit show for me. You have to try and find out if the girl doesn't mind dating black guys. You gotta make sure you don't seem stereotypical. Just so much stuff.

Not to mention you might be at an innate disadvantage because she may not prefer black guys even though she may like your other qualities.

My dating life has been dog shit. Primarily because I am considered a black guy that acts white. This is a disadvantage because why would a girl date me? When she could date a actual white guy and have zero stigma, zero family issues etc.

Why is dating so bad for me? Doesn't help either that I like Hispanic women.
>>
>>18424698
date a black girl lol
>>
>>18424718
That's not the right answer I am pretty sure.
>>
>>18424698
Have you ever thought that you're the problem rather than your race?
I got several black male friends dating or even married to white girls. I don't think race was even mention or a problem.
>>
>>18424698
>Black man
>Problems dating
I'm an Asian man, there are women that will date you. Me on the other hand…

Where do you live, anon?
>>
>>18424698
Fellow black male here.

I hear you. Race is going to be a hindrance in the world of dating that it simply wouldn't be if you were white. Not much you can do about that.

Still, I've dated women of all races. Just gotta deal with what's out there, and honestly, would you even want to be with someone for whom race is that significant of a factor in whether or not they could simply date someone? I'd hope not.
>>
>>18424761
Nice anecdote. But yeah I have considered that maybe I am the issue. It's possible but honestly I don't see what the exact problem could or would be
>>
>>18424784
I live in Springfield Massachusetts. Basically like the retarded cousin of Boston.
>>
>>18424825
That is 98% of the problem. I lived in Ohio for years and got no play.

In Atlanta, women of all races.
>>
>>18424698
You have to drop the fixation on race. Yes, it will disqualify you from a few girls, but you wouldn't want to date them anyways. Just present yourself as well as possible, flirt around, and pursue relationship with the girls who seem receptive. Asking specific questions about their racial preferences and whatnot can only lead to disaster.
>>
>>18424825
A lot of attraction has to do with the exposure effect. People who have been around black people or any minority group are a lot more open to dating them. Is that a heavily white community?
>>
>>18425022
It's a solid mix of white black and Hispanic populations.
>>
>>18425041
Do the whites keep to themselves mostly?
>>
>>18424698
I have white girls throwing themselves at me but they only want to hook up and not date. Feel your pain OP
>>
>>18424698

Either this is bait or you've constructed an entire false reality for yourself to blame your lackluster dating life on your skin color.
>>
>>18424698
Just date your own race... Wait even them don't want black boyfriends for they don't want to raise their kids as a single mother
>>
File: 45145143.jpg (67KB, 1048x457px) Image search: [Google]
45145143.jpg
67KB, 1048x457px
>>18424698
> You have to try and find out if the girl doesn't mind dating black guys.
Just date black females. Don't race mix. Also the reason it's hard for you is that you're an IQ outlyer in your ingroup. You're acting white as a consequence but won't be accepted as a fello cracker. That'S just human nature.

Try to get a similar black female and produce above average niglets to boost your race instead increasing health risks with mixed kids.

https://pastebin.com/cw5LejFL
https://pastebin.com/hS3iw4Tu

Read it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.