[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently started dating my oneitis after knowing her for 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1483655810923.gif (355KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
1483655810923.gif
355KB, 250x183px
I recently started dating my oneitis after knowing her for 4 years. We started talking again at the end of last semester and became a thing once our semesters were over.

She is a very attractive girl and likes to party. I don't want to face realty, but her hooking up with somebody while away at college I think is more than likely.

I was wondering if it is ok to take a break for the rest of college and reconvene at the end to start the relationship again. Knowing her I don't think she's looking for a relationship with anybody else, but she still likes to party and I can't stop anything 1000 miles away.

We say that we love each other and I really believe her, and if we weren't going away I legitimately think we would get married. What's my best course of action?
>>
"Taking a break" is always a euphemism for breaking up. I don't know what to tell you dude. It's like asking if it's a good idea to get cryogenic frozen before you die. Who the fuck knows, man. Probably won't make a difference, and you have to freeze yourself before you're quite dead yet, so you lose some of your natural life.

So, what I would do is just do your best and maintain your relationship, and if you hit a pothole and the whole thing blows up, at least you tried
>>
>>18424598
>I can't stop anything 1000 miles away.
I'll add that you need to be aware that even if she's right next to you, you can't stop anything. There's got to be trust. Sometimes blind, misguided trust, but there has to be trust, because you can never fully control another person (I mean, unless it's like a vegetable or something), no matter what you think or do.
>>
>>18424598
If she likes you enough, she will not hook up over summer. If she does, then there was nothing keeping you two together to begin with.

Let her prove herself.
>>
>>18424762
She will say that she does like me enough but she can't control herself drunk she's just that type of person, no matter how much she likes me. if she does do something I'll literally have no way of knowing and I'm not ok with that idea
>>
>>18424973
> if she does do something I'll literally have no way of knowing and I'm not ok with that idea

lol, dude..... I wish someone could talk sense into you, but I don't see that happening. I tried. You'll realize one day it doesn't make a fucking difference what you want, it's up to the other person, which is why discerning choices in an individual, and trusting them is the only way to live a healthy life.

Even if she was your literal wife sleeping next to you at night, you wouldn't know what she was doing while you were looking away.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.